Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
How do you see the scenes of mc with Victoria or Cynthia?
they kept flirting about how she likes the way he handles her bush, but never saw those scenes, just remember one of them teasing you before she took a shower.
Also the mom in the coffee shop, how do i get on her path? do i have to date her daughter or not?
one more question, what happens if you accepted to do all the part tie jobs, how does that work out?
The scene between Victoria and Cynthia is referring to the back story and lays the groundwork for future scenes. As the neighbor, you help out in the garden. I just tried to make it sound lewd for Cynthia to make a comment about it.

The game will let you accept the jobs, just like you can agree to take both Caprice and Keira to lunch. With the lunch scenes, you'll pay a penalty with the girl you let down. How you juggle all the jobs will be up to you.

So,I made some kind of 'spreadsheet' trying to figure out who is who. We have names/surnames without face,face and name without relation and just face..
TEACHERS:
Mrs.White(act class extra) Daughter??
Ms.Foster?? Daughter??
Mrs.Anderson(Patricia's mom and dance class extra)
Ms.Taylor/Zoe(workshop class extra) Daughter??
Ms.Adams(husband supermarket owner) Daughter-Alison??
Mrs.Myers?? Daughter??
Margaret(dean) (thanks for tip,dev) Daughter??
REST:
Amy(cleavage) Mom?? (could be Ms.Evans/woman from supermarket. Similar hair,lol)
Talia??
Haylee(supermarket) Mom??
Ms.Evans(from supermarket) Daughter??(Amy??)
Natasha(cinema) Mom(police officer)
Keira(electronics shop) Mom??
Melanie(ice cream shop) Mom??
Maria Thomas Daughter(Caprice)
Alison??(could be daughter of Ms.Adams)
Girl with no panties??,lol
If I missed somebody or some clue,feel free to add
Interesting :whistle::cool:

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Some selections don't meet the prerequisites, meaning they haven't been added to the game yet,? or have I made bad choices and have them blocked now?

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Some selections don't meet the prerequisites, meaning they haven't been added to the game yet,? or have I made bad choices and have them blocked now?
Certain interactions are dependent on past reactions. For instance, to mention Kimberley's panties in the bedroom scene you need to have discussed her not wearing panties in a previous scene.
You haven't made a bad choice, you've made a choice.

Reactions: Sadowdark

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Just started this one and Max looks old, he looks older than a 90's "high school" tv show actor... If I didn't know he was supposed to be 18 I'd guess he was 32. I applaud the dev for wanting to go with someone who doesn't look too young but I think this was a bit too old.

View attachment 1780165

Otherwise the tutorial is a lot of knowledge up front, would be better to have it built in to the game as you go and need to know. Will have to see how the story goes...

Edited to add: Other than the ancient man/child we play the game looks like it is shaping up well. A lot of beautiful women with some hot girls and milfs. Would like some variety/diversity (some black women, asian women, etc would be great - I admit I have a thing for black milfs), besides that I am just interested to see where this goes and how long it will take for the MC to hook up with some ladies.
Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.0.jpg

Lhn114

Oct 2, 2021
I saw someone else mention it a couple pages back but didn't see an answer yet - anyone know why the incest patch (eyepatch) is flagging as a virus and preventing download? Never had this happen before

nezmee

Nov 13, 2018
I saw someone else mention it a couple pages back but didn't see an answer yet - anyone know why the incest patch (eyepatch) is flagging as a virus and preventing download? Never had this happen before
same has happened to me

Craigs List

Mar 6, 2018
Did not flag for me. I use MalwareBytes and Windows Defender

Mad.Eyes

Jan 2, 2022
same has happened to me
The same is happening to me. Virus total says the file is clean, but windows defender flags it.
If I try to rezip the three files again, windows defender stops it. Although it lets me zip each file individually.

Windows defender lets 7zip compress the same three files without issue.

To be on the safe side I've uploaded the 7zip version.

Reactions: royale24

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Regarding the rollback mod.

At the start of the game, rollback is disabled and then re-enabled. This is to prevent a bug with rolling back past the name entry and difficult choice.

Rollback is unmapped from the scroll wheel as you'll inadvertently rollback when scrolling in the smartphone/computer.

Rollback is enabled via the back button in the quick menu or if you've set it to the left/right side of the screen.

If you use the rollback mod, all you're doing is reintroducing two bugs.

I am happy for people to create mods. Although I would suggest reaching out to me just to check if there's a reason something was done. Or even for me to include your mod in the base game (if suitable).

Last edited:

DyreMezza

Jul 29, 2018
A nice surprise...i was starting the game with no real expectations(the premise of the title got me)
but right after few mins i already saw that this game will be a winner.
The thing i didnt liked was when game ended (lol) ...but who didnt :)
The other thing ,which others mentioned,the MC could look slightly younger but its not a mood killer.
Maybe the look is relevenat for future content.
Great job Spin256,looking forward for future content.

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
where the hell is the free roam app on phone.keeps saying it when i try to leave room.ive clicked everything on phone.nothing?

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Freeroam is the blue app, middle third row.

If you're on the first freeroam you need to look out the window and spy on Karla.

For the second freeroam, check messages on the smartphone and game app on the computer.

As for the question of why tasks and freeroam are separate? The items in the freeroam app are only for the specific freeroam you are on. Whereas tasks may take several scenes or days to complete.

smartphone labels.png

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
Freeroam is the blue app, middle third row.

If you're on the first freeroam you need to look out the window and spy on Karla.

For the second freeroam, check messages on the smartphone and game app on the computer.

As for the question of why tasks and freeroam are separate? The items in the freeroam app are only for the specific freeroam you are on. Whereas tasks may take several scenes or days to complete.

View attachment 1787300
thankyou,

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes