sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
I don't have a set schedule for updates. I'm working on it as much as I can.

In easy mode, you can enable walkthrough hints. This will show the stats for each decision and any path choices.
femdom female domination is planned but please femdom character name please

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Wtf is the prerequisite for staying in Kim's room when she changes?

What are the prerequisites for everything, on that note?

Reactions: sidsan

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Wtf is the prerequisite for staying in Kim's room when she changes?

What are the prerequisites for everything, on that note?
You need to be a bad boy with Kim. The walkthrough hint will be updated in the next version to show what's required.

How is this ntr?
Caprice. She wants to be the center of attention. If you pursue her and don't give her the attention she wants, or she sees you flirting with other girls, she could try to make you jealous.

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Spin256 please make a kink fetish chart of all characters
Which kinks are you specifically interested in?

Vaginal Sex, Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Titfuck will pretty much apply to all the female characters.

Other tags will apply to varying degrees. I've mentioned Margaret for Female domination as that's her sexual agenda and going against it will cause her to lose interest in you. Whilst other characters may come across as bossy or domineering, but not in the same way.

The path for male domination is Lauren. She'll first come across as domineering, but you can stand up to her and make her submissive.

Exhibitionism will involve a few characters. If you had lunch with Keira you can get her interested in that. Caprice is also quite an exhibitionist.

Lesbian/bisexual will also apply to some female characters.

Thanks

Is there a console command to cheat money?
There's no cheat system in game, but if you've enabled console you can use the following function.
Code:
call adddollars(10, _("You found $10!"))
I do not care for the new look of the mother.
The mother has a new look?

Gimpster

Aug 15, 2021
so version 2.1 and not a single sex tag ... erm ill pass sounds like a dev thats stringing ppl along as long as poss and not delivering much seen then before and they usually abandon the game ... hope im wrong and they make an epic game but i doubt it

hrotgar3

Jul 12, 2020
Liking this a lot so far.
The MC's face was awkward at first, looking kinda old, but even the other characters remark upon it and it sort of plays out as a joke.
It's different from a lot of the other games here, and that's definitely in your advantage, keep at it.

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes