holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
There are, in my opinion, some younger looking milfs in the next version.

I would like to update more frequently, but this is a hobby and I'm spending as much time as I can afford to.

The ntr content involves Caprice. She likes to be the center of attention and will be jealous otherwise. If you don't spend time with her and she sees you with other girls she might be tempted to make you jealous. You can either avoid her storyline (don't kiss her at the mall) or keep her sweet.
So the ntr thing is going to be exclusive to Caprice right? or is every LI gonna get a ntr path?

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
It seems you've got most of the systems for the game completed. Does that mean that future updates will come faster since it'll just be sliding in .PNGs to a Ren'py script?

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Just Caprice.
Mmm.. so then it is only Caprice that gets blackmailed? because in OP it says this:

A main story thread involves a male character (not the player) blacking women for sex. One of the solutions to ending the blackmail is to film him and blackmail him into stopping. There will be other solutions to end the blackmail besides that.
Is he just blackmailing random women ?

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
It seems you've got most of the systems for the game completed. Does that mean that future updates will come faster since it'll just be sliding in .PNGs to a Ren'py script?
The bulk of time between updates is down to scene setup and rendering. I'm not a full time dev so have to make time where I can.

Even with the game systems working, it's a little more complex than just inserting images into a script. Each part of the script needs to be tested for the various paths a player might take.

Mmm.. so then it is only Caprice that gets blackmailed? because in OP it says this:

Is he just blackmailing random women ?
Caprice is not the one getting blackmailed. But in order to get the evidence, you need to find a girl willing to have sex with the guy and let you film her doing so (which is Caprice). How that comes about will be revealed as the story unfolds.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
what are the prerequisites for Kimberly (staying and watching her dress, tell/ask her that she does wear panties.?

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
what are the prerequisites for Kimberly (staying and watching her dress, tell/ask her that she does wear panties.?
'tell/ask her that she does wear panties'
This is a follow on from one of the conversation paths at the gym. Where it's revealed Kimberley doesn't wear panties with her gym clothes.

'staying and watching her dress'
You need to be a bad boy with Kimberley.

• Love
Reactions: blademaster89

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
'tell/ask her that she does wear panties'
This is a follow on from one of the conversation paths at the gym. Where it's revealed Kimberley doesn't wear panties with her gym clothes.

'staying and watching her dress'
You need to be a bad boy with Kimberley.
Ahh thanks a lot! :D

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes