Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Basically yes. You can hang out with other girls, but that increases the risk. Take the second ice cream shop scene. If you flirt with Melanie, Caprice will eventually kick you to make her displeasure known.
The idea is that women are less tolerant of your behavior towards other women or other actions they disapprove of.

The difficulty does not change the content of the game, just your journey through the game. In hard mode, you should find it more difficult to pursue multiple women.
I'm genuinely curious. What is your idea of the "difficulty" of the game? What is the purpose?

I guess I'm asking what makes the narrative sense to having a character, Caprice in this case, not simply break up with you, or stop talking to you, instead of fucking others in your face?

My guess is you want it to be different and/or more interesting. A lot of people don't find that interesting and your only solution is "don't go for Caprice", but, in my opinion, avoiding a whole Love Interest is not ideal. Are you planning on having a button that gets rid of that option so that we can flirt with girls as we please like all Harem type games? (I KNOW you don't have the tag, that's why I said type.)

Lastly, you said in the Dev notes:
A main story thread involves a male character (not the player) blacking women for sex. One of the solutions to ending the blackmail is to film him and blackmail him into stopping. There will be other solutions to end the blackmail besides that.
What does this have to do with us as a player? You didn't explain if it would ever effect us. Is that "blacking" character going to affect our many love interests? Or is it just for a side character that we have to rescue? If we don't stop this guy, is he going to "black" the girls as well?

I think it's weird that you felt the need to use that term, but here we are. I'd appreciate some answers. Thank you and good luck with your game!

Mid-post Edit:
I'm assuming that you meant "Blackmailing" rather than Blacking, which is racial term for a black man having sex with a woman. Just wanted to point out that I think that's what you meant. I'll leave the rest of the comment for posterity.

Reactions: EJW

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
so avoidable NTR and harem.... :unsure: ....but if u have more than one LIs, she will became jealouse and fuck other man....:unsure:something doesnt fit, right :unsure:

Reactions: mofonistik

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Spin256

Uhm, NTR? If you fuck other people's wives etc, it is NOT NTR.
NTR as per F95 tag guidelines means ONLY netorare, meaning, someone should cuck you with your WIFE or STEADY PARTNER. Not one out of fifteen "love interests". Check the definition.
The game is still newish, even if there is one NTR scene then the tag NTR is applied, have you not seen the rage on countless other games when a game decides to not have the NTR tag and then has one scene that has a love interest having sex with another male , the people here bring their pitchforks and torches faster then a blowjob scene on a flash game.
Personally I would rather this game not have Netorare or Netorase but each to their own on this front.

Until this site decides to separate at least the main three types of NTR (Whch they keep saying they won't do) then the NTR tag applies to all three:

Netorare is adultery in general, normally viewed when the MC is getting cucked without them knowing at first or knowing but tries to win them back (Most of the time fails)

Netori is The protagonist forces a love interest who is already in a relationship with a third party into a physical relationship with the MC

Netorase is encouragement from within a relationship to commit cuckoldry

All types are classed as NTR.

I would love this site to make changes to the NTR tags, I don't mind a Netorase game at times but not all the time, I am forever searching games with the NTR or cheating tag to see what type of NTR/cheating a game has.

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
so why is the mother not romanceable but the sister is and one of the planned tags is incest doesnt that kinda defeat the purpose

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Needs a relationship Mod, already getting greyed out choices cause I don't have enough points but can't find any points system in the variable viewer to fuck with... Any takers? OEJ maybe?

Playing this from the start with the I patch, I seem to have switched Mothers & Sisters mid game??? Catherine was my babysitter, she's now my sister & her Mom has now replaced my Mom as my Mom? WTF???

Last edited:

1st

Nov 18, 2018
Wow maybe 2 whole minutes of gameplay this update. :rolleyes:
I think it's something we'll be seeing here often, I'm affraid. The size of the project, number of NPCs, relations and layers of interaction will force only small updates to keep the content coming evenly.
I hate to say it but I'm worried that the dev bite too much to chew, so to speak. But I hope I'm wrong here, the game looks promising (if only the MC wouldn't look like Larry Laffer..).
On the other hand there's a swarm of other good projects with "abandoned" labels already..
Anyway, I keep my fingers crossed for this one.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
I tried to like this game, but the model faces are just so ugly. The look feel intentional, so I guess it's just a style that is not for me, but wow. Not everything has to be hard angles and edges you know.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The game is still newish, even if there is one NTR scene then the tag NTR is applied, have you not seen the rage on countless other games when a game decides to not have the NTR tag and then has one scene that has a love interest having sex with another male , the people here bring their pitchforks and torches faster then a blowjob scene on a flash game.
Personally I would rather this game not have Netorare or Netorase but each to their own on this front.

Until this site decides to separate at least the main three types of NTR (Whch they keep saying they won't do) then the NTR tag applies to all three:

Netorare is adultery in general, normally viewed when the MC is getting cucked without them knowing at first or knowing but tries to win them back (Most of the time fails)

Netori is The protagonist forces a love interest who is already in a relationship with a third party into a physical relationship with the MC

Netorase is encouragement from within a relationship to commit cuckoldry

All types are classed as NTR.

I would love this site to make changes to the NTR tags, I don't mind a Netorase game at times but not all the time, I am forever searching games with the NTR or cheating tag to see what type of NTR/cheating a game has.
Dude, I liked your comment I think there should be more attention on this tag, mainly on the differences of which NTR we will see in the game. It wouldn't cost anything to start doing this in the next games generally with these tags

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
So, to avoid NTR with Caprice you need to pay attention to her, and not hang out with other girls? Is that what you meant by 'keeping her sweet'? You can have a relationship with her without any NTR? Would appreciate it if you could confirm.
I don’t give a fuck about Caprice anyway, she can fuck a bbc right in front of me and then I’ll just fuck her moms ass on the kitchen table while caprice is having breakfast :ROFLMAO:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I don’t give a fuck about Caprice anyway, she can fuck a bbc right in front of me and then I’ll just fuck her moms ass on the kitchen table while caprice is having breakfast :ROFLMAO:
:devilish: It's said that I like to hear many will hate me But I much prefer the hot milf mother than her own Caprice.
To me She could fuck a horse I wouldn't mind one bit :KEK:

Mad.Eyes

Jan 2, 2022
Playing this from the start with the I patch, I seem to have switched Mothers & Sisters mid game??? Catherine was my babysitter, she's now my sister & her Mom has now replaced my Mom as my Mom? WTF???
It's a content patch per version. You need to install 'V4 (including V1,2&3)' If you're not updating from the previous release.

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I'm genuinely curious. What is your idea of the "difficulty" of the game? What is the purpose?

I guess I'm asking what makes the narrative sense to having a character, Caprice in this case, not simply break up with you, or stop talking to you, instead of fucking others in your face?

My guess is you want it to be different and/or more interesting. A lot of people don't find that interesting and your only solution is "don't go for Caprice", but, in my opinion, avoiding a whole Love Interest is not ideal. Are you planning on having a button that gets rid of that option so that we can flirt with girls as we please like all Harem type games? (I KNOW you don't have the tag, that's why I said type.)

Lastly, you said in the Dev notes:

What does this have to do with us as a player? You didn't explain if it would ever effect us. Is that "blacking" character going to affect our many love interests? Or is it just for a side character that we have to rescue? If we don't stop this guy, is he going to "black" the girls as well?

I think it's weird that you felt the need to use that term, but here we are. I'd appreciate some answers. Thank you and good luck with your game!

Mid-post Edit:
I'm assuming that you meant "Blackmailing" rather than Blacking, which is racial term for a black man having sex with a woman. Just wanted to point out that I think that's what you meant. I'll leave the rest of the comment for posterity.
Diffiulty affects the Affinity and Persona systems.
The level at which you transition between low, medium and high differs depending on the setting and can also be different for some characters.

Characters are generally easier to please in Easy mode vs Hard. A default setting for High affinity is:
Easy: 60%; Normal: 75% and Hard: 90%.
Example, if there were 10 affinity points available but you only scored 7. You would have High affinity in Easy, Medium in Normal and Low in Hard.

And yes, the term blacking was a typo. Should be blackmailing.
How does it affect the player? It's a main story thread. He will be stopped as part of that storyline. How you interact with that storyline will affect other storylines.

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Diffiulty affects the Affinity and Persona systems.
The level at which you transition between low, medium and high differs depending on the setting and can also be different for some characters.

Characters are generally easier to please in Easy mode vs Hard. A default setting for High affinity is:
Easy: 60%; Normal: 75% and Hard: 90%.
Example, if there were 10 affinity points available but you only scored 7. You would have High affinity in Easy, Medium in Normal and Low in Hard.

And yes, the term blacking was a typo. Should be blackmailing.
How does it affect the player? It's a main story thread. He will be stopped as part of that storyline. How you interact with that storyline will affect other storylines.
Thanks for the reply, but you've failed to answer both of my main questions.

I asked what the difficulty does for the narrative not what difficulty does for the gameplay or games in general. What is the point of having difficulties. In proper games, easier and harder difficulties appeal to different playing styles. Usually easy is for people with less aim, technical ability. Hard is for those that want to test their skills. I find it strange that you implemented a difficulty system in a VN where the goal is the same in all difficulty. It seems there is no incentive to play on Hard or Medium honestly and if there were, it'd screw over the Easy players. So yeah. Still don't understand it.

As for the second part, I was asking how the blackmail scheme affects MC's Love Interests. You said En Tee Argh would only be with Caprice, but are you saying all the other Love Interests are in danger of this kind of content? If that's the case you didn't make that clear and it's a little concerning. If they aren't, then It'd be good to know, so I can look at your game with softer eyes.

I hope I didn't come across as rude, just speaking straight to the point.

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Thanks for the reply, but you've failed to answer both of my main questions.

I asked what the difficulty does for the narrative not what difficulty does for the gameplay or games in general. What is the point of having difficulties. In proper games, easier and harder difficulties appeal to different playing styles. Usually easy is for people with less aim, technical ability. Hard is for those that want to test their skills. I find it strange that you implemented a difficulty system in a VN where the goal is the same in all difficulty. It seems there is no incentive to play on Hard or Medium honestly and if there were, it'd screw over the Easy players. So yeah. Still don't understand it.
Let's try again :)

The difficulty system makes the game easier or harder, as it would in 'proper' games. The goal is still the same, as in other games.
In order to access a LI's intimate scenes you need to achieve high affinity with that LI (along with persona and any other prerequisites that LI has).
In easy mode, the threshold for High affinity is lower than in hard mode. You can still chase multiple LIs in hard mode, just as you can in easy mode. But in hard mode it will be more difficult to maintain high affinity with all those characters.

Just as you put it, hard mode is designed for those who want to test their skills.

As for the second part, I was asking how the blackmail scheme affects MC's Love Interests. You said En Tee Argh would only be with Caprice, but are you saying all the other Love Interests are in danger of this kind of content? If that's the case you didn't make that clear and it's a little concerning. If they aren't, then It'd be good to know, so I can look at your game with softer eyes.
By 'Love Interests are in danger of this kind of content' do you mean actual sex scenes involving LI's and a male character other than the MC or something else?
If actual sex scenes, then it's only Caprice. If your relationship with Caprice is at a certain level at the time this event comes around. You can choose to use her in order to film the blackmailer in the act (with her). You can also choose another option that doesn't involve Caprice in that way.

I hope I didn't come across as rude, just speaking straight to the point.
No worries (y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Larry2000

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Let's try again :)

The difficulty system makes the game easier or harder, as it would in 'proper' games. The goal is still the same, as in other games.
In order to access a LI's intimate scenes you need to achieve high affinity with that LI (along with persona and any other prerequisites that LI has).
In easy mode, the threshold for High affinity is lower than in hard mode. You can still chase multiple LIs in hard mode, just as you can in easy mode. But in hard mode it will be more difficult to maintain high affinity with all those characters.

Just as you put it, hard mode is designed for those who want to test their skills.

By 'Love Interests are in danger of this kind of content' do you mean actual sex scenes involving LI's and a male character other than the MC or something else?
If actual sex scenes, then it's only Caprice. If your relationship with Caprice is at a certain level at the time this event comes around. You can choose to use her in order to film the blackmailer in the act (with her). You can also choose another option that doesn't involve Caprice in that way.

No worries (y)
Thank you! That makes it much clearer. I still the think the difficulty thing is still a bit weird for this kind of game. BUT if your gonna do it, I guess that's cool. Personally, I'm decent at games so I usually go with the Hard setting, but I don't see much point in deciding if I should have more or less Affinity. Cause If I'm following a walkthrough, mod or just want to get all events, it's not gonna matter how many points I have, just that I unlock all the scenes.

As for Caprice, it's just as well that her name rhymes with Streets cause she's one for the streets! :p

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
really interesting storyline so far. although it is very short. thats not necessarily a problem, but since this is the 4th update that would mean each update was only about 15-20 min of content and I worry that might upset fans. I like it so far and I want it to proceed, so I hope it doesn't cause any issues

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Thank you! That makes it much clearer. I still the think the difficulty thing is still a bit weird for this kind of game. BUT if your gonna do it, I guess that's cool. Personally, I'm decent at games so I usually go with the Hard setting, but I don't see much point in deciding if I should have more or less Affinity. Cause If I'm following a walkthrough, mod or just want to get all events, it's not gonna matter how many points I have, just that I unlock all the scenes.

As for Caprice, it's just as well that her name rhymes with Streets cause she's one for the streets! :p
If you're looking to unlock as many events as possible, I'd recommend easy mode. You can enable the in-game walkthrough and see more details in the relationship app.

really interesting storyline so far. although it is very short. thats not necessarily a problem, but since this is the 4th update that would mean each update was only about 15-20 min of content and I worry that might upset fans. I like it so far and I want it to proceed, so I hope it doesn't cause any issues
The previous versions were all full-day updates. For version 4 I switched to part-day updates to get content out quicker.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes