EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Mothr1.png

wUtSvL.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TC6At1.png

Thread Updated: 2023-10-04
Release Date: 2023-10-04
Developer: FluffyStudio - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.11
Language: English
Other Games: Out of Puberty, Halloween Special 2022
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

blGHY9.png

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

00S+qh.png 7XTGY0.png akWZAi.png AuVyvK.png fcFPPs.png yPpql2.png Hwdw07.png iv8pXH.png lfhwjN.jpg LS0sUm.jpg Oip5Jz.png RHob1G.png S+dl81.png VoWYc+.png

Last edited:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
1. The big brother is called Fynn and Felix ... The nameplate says Felix, but they address him as Fynn. What is his name?

2. The story is ... strange. - as the mother, my first decision would be to kick Fynn/Felix out with a behavior like this. Because they all must be 18+, I guess he is over 21 .. so ... if he has a problem, he can go.

3. The premise is very generic - she gets a job in a company of sexual predators, a slut secretary and a shy guy - and she has no idea what they even do their. Her most important quality for the job is obviously her body.

4. And now the most important thing

FREE ROAM WARNING!!!

And the worst kind of free roam. Lots of empty things, no guidance or anything - it directs you to the Walkthrough file included, but if something like that is needed, the game design has failed and is a NO GO for me.

I can't say for sure, but I guess like 99% of free roam games, this will be just annoying and dont add anything - all the free roam will probably be linear and you have to find the next trigger to continue the story - the rest will probably be some side stuff to trigger. I just clicked on some things and then closed the game.

And again I mention that we really need a Free roam tag - not all free roam games are sandboxes, but they are as annoying in most cases.

I wish the dev good look with his game, but I am out.

2.60 star(s) 17 Votes