FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
please tell me when the public version will be available?
Unfortunately, I will be gone for two weeks so, I will not be able to work on the Game, which means the new release will have to wait until the end of May.

Currently left, are three more Storylines that need to be included. After that, its all about Coding and Testing the Game. So I am hoping to finish everything until the end of may, but then, the update will be a nice and big one and hope, nothing comes in the way and the next update will be allot faster.

69sk

Jan 3, 2021
I meant version 0.11.05. As I understand it, it was released. Will it be publicly available?

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I meant version 0.11.05. As I understand it, it was released. Will it be publicly available?
That's version will not be available for the Public. The upcoming version for Public will be 0.12
0.11.5 was a Showcase of the new version to Investors.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I was a little disappointed there wasn't more with the daughter visiting her mother when she sleeping and how quickly the mother woke up. was a nice change seeing a woman doing that instead of a guy playing with a sleeping mother.

VN is a little buggy, sometimes instead of a view outside a window, you would see a previous image, not sure if it was meant but was very offputting. Also, when novel transitioned from one image to the next, sometimes you would see a previous image of the daughter between.

so it was like image > daughter image > next image > daughter image > next image.

Seem to start happening after the daughter visiting mother when she is sleeping scene.

Besides all that, the novel has a lot of potential. the angry son who can't stand his mother is an interesting choice, something different from the norm.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I was a little disappointed there wasn't more with the daughter visiting her mother when she sleeping and how quickly the mother woke up. was a nice change seeing a woman doing that instead of a guy playing with a sleeping mother.

VN is a little buggy, sometimes instead of a view outside a window, you would see a previous image, not sure if it was meant but was very offputting. Also, when novel transitioned from one image to the next, sometimes you would see a previous image of the daughter between.

so it was like image > daughter image > next image > daughter image > next image.

Seem to start happening after the daughter visiting mother when she is sleeping scene.

Besides all that, the novel has a lot of potential. the angry son who can't stand his mother is an interesting choice, something different from the norm.
Unfortunately Bugs seem to be something I just cannot avoid. İt's quite embarrassing for me, because I go trough my Game before release and then those things still happen.

Anyway, this is an very old version. A new one is nearly done and will be publicly released to the end of May with allot of content for everyone to enjoy.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Unfortunately Bugs seem to be something I just cannot avoid. İt's quite embarrassing for me, because I go trough my Game before release and then those things still happen.

Anyway, this is an very old version. A new one is nearly done and will be publicly released to the end of May with allot of content for everyone to enjoy.
Don't worry it happens, I was letting you know about them is all. I spent all of 2023 developing bug versions, it sucks but happens to all developers.

Reactions: FluffyStudio
2.60 star(s) 17 Votes