DanteDamonic

Apr 1, 2023
First of all it will release the rework? Wow!

Secondly, I am currently working on the last scenes. Then I need a couple of days for coding. Maybe another day to clean up stuff and ends, so there are no game breaking bugs, then I will upload the alpha.
Oops on the it I'm at work currently had a small window to browse on my phone and didn't think to double check my typing oh mighty dev

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
First of all it will release the rework? Wow!

Secondly, I am currently working on the last scenes. Then I need a couple of days for coding. Maybe another day to clean up stuff and ends, so there are no game breaking bugs, then I will upload the alpha.

Take your time bub... I'm sure it'll be worth it.

One of the few games on the site I still really enjoy.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Of course he didn't... silly question. :)
Of course I did. Every week I update everyone for free on the current status of the Game, what is to come and where everything is. Since you are obviously the lazy kind, I dont want anyone further to suffer, trying to show you how looking for something works.

So here is the latest update on:

(Free for all Patreon's) and (Starting from the 0$ Tier)

Also, tomorrow comes out a completely new update in regards to the Game. Your welcome to check again tomorrow.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
First off cool your fucking jets and maybe read the post from the person I was responding to next time jackass....

Someone asked if there was any update from you on the next patch and someone asked him if he'd checked to which I responded "Of course he hadn't" (because if he had then he'd have seen your post on both subscribestar and patreon). So maybe next time take the time to read the entire conversation you're responding to before insulting the wrong person kiddo. Insulting the person who was actually on your side was pretty fucking ignorant of you in this case and just cost you a subscriber for being an asshole.
I want to publicly apologies for what I wrote. It was wrong and I will not come up with any excuse for it. I am sorry.

Reactions: Ph4r40h

DanteDamonic

Apr 1, 2023
First off cool your fucking jets and maybe read the post from the person I was responding to next time jackass....

Someone asked if there was any update from you on the next patch and someone asked him if he'd checked to which I responded "Of course he hadn't" (because if he had then he'd have seen your post on both subscribestar and patreon). So maybe next time take the time to read the entire conversation you're responding to before insulting the wrong person kiddo. Insulting the person who was actually on your side was pretty fucking ignorant of you in this case and just cost you a subscriber for being an asshole.
Hey lose the attitude every one makes mistakes no body is perfect and in a way he did kinda of help resolve the situation even if making the mistaken assumption it was you who was too lazy.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Hey lose the attitude every one makes mistakes no body is perfect and in a way he did kinda of help resolve the situation even if making the mistaken assumption it was you who was too lazy.
Thank you for the comment, but even though he was aggressive, he wasn't wrong. I should have stopped and thought about before making assumptions and probably before I put myself in the middle. I could have just left it and didn't make a comment. As I said before, I will not make excuses for it. I made mistake, but still thank you, for your comment.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
When a dev who I have repeatedly defended and one of the few whose game I liked enough to help support on subscribestar decides to publicly insult me for once again defending them then yeah I'm going to react... and not in a good way. That's not attitude it's human nature.
You are right. The comment was not ok, but I didn't meant offense and I can understand how it was taken as offense. Again I am sorry for the wrong behavior.

2.60 star(s) 17 Votes