• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Decide guys! Do you want a Game or not, because if I translate it myself, the game will never come out. I am open for anyone who would like to translate it for me.
He understood that you write in German and then translate, but according to your post above you write directly in English with a touch of German, right?

Reactions: klon35

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
He understood that you write in German and then translate, but according to your post above you write directly in English with a touch of German, right?
What I was saying was: German Grammatical rules are different to English ones. For example: I use allot of " , " commas. Not as much of an necessary in English, also I Write Words Big, Which Would Be Small In English.

All those differences in the way you write, from German to English and vice versa, seep into me writing the script and I do not notice them because for my Brain, its not wrong.

Reactions: Udayana

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
Speaking of English grammar, it is "a lot" when referring to a quantity, an auction item, or a plot of land. "Allot" means "to give, to cede, or to divide into portions".

There is no such word as "alot" in English.

Reactions: FluffyStudio

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
Decide guys! Do you want a Game or not, because if I translate it myself, the game will never come out. I am open for anyone who would like to translate it for me.
who cares about what they say germans . keep going on the game and developing the story and dont listen to nonsense of translation
fapping is universal language that we all talk

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
What I was saying was: German Grammatical rules are different to English ones. For example: I use allot of " , " commas. Not as much of an necessary in English, also I Write Words Big, Which Would Be Small In English.

All those differences in the way you write, from German to English and vice versa, seep into me writing the script and I do not notice them because for my Brain, its not wrong.
I understand, what you mean :ROFLMAO:

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
FluffyStudio I see an option to change the dialogue opacity, but moving the slider left or right does nothing. Do I need to start a new game, or is this a partial feature?

klon35

Sep 10, 2020
It was just a question because I thought you wrote in German and then translated it into English.
I didn't say anything about the game, which I really like:

• Red Heart
Reactions: FluffyStudio

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Meet Tanja!

Hey Fluffyverse!
The poll has spoken, and your voices have echoed loud and clear—say hello to our newest addition, Tanja! Let me paint a picture for you: Eastern European allure, radiant blond hair cascading in a ponytail, a physique that screams strength, and a love for all things sporty, gym, and fitness. She's the powerhouse we've all been waiting for!
Tanja isn't just a character; she's a force of nature. Imagine a friend who's not only Emma's partner in crime but also the driving force behind Emma's journey to fitness stardom.
Yup, that's Tanja! She's on a mission to sculpt Emma into a cheerleader, prepping her for an upcoming school competition to recruit new team members.
But here's the twist—Tanja isn't your average gym buddy. Oh no, she's a dominant force.
Get ready for a ride, because Tanja brings a whole new level of strength.
Stay tuned for updates!
With all my love, Fluffy <3
:love:

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
I support almost every guy and girl for Clarissa. The one I'm not sure about is Flynn, but maybe I will change my mind.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Pinup!

I thought, since I was revealing Characters, I could reveal another Character!
This is Zelda. She is the Exotic Sales woman in the Sex Shop!
She will be a Side Character, with her little scenes, when you go visit the Sex shop :)
:love:
I don’t think I’ll be able to play “legend of Zelda” ever again without thinking of this babe.:ROFLMAO:

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
The last time I played was a year ago. :confused: ..only one scene was added Kevin.:oops:.."PROGRESS":confused:
That is because I was working on two Games at the same time! While you were seeing progress on one Game, I was updating the other. Which was a mistake! To keep up to date, either wait until DIRTY Filthy RAT posts my Posts on here or go to my Patreon / Subscribestar! :)

DanteDamonic

Apr 1, 2023
That is because I was working on two Games at the same time! While you were seeing progress on one Game, I was updating the other. Which was a mistake! To keep up to date, either wait until DIRTY Filthy RAT posts my Posts on here or go to my Patreon / Subscribestar! :)
So dirty filthy rat is your personal secretary just don't forget to lube that Filthy RAT up good

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Development Update!

Hey there, Monday folks!
Guess what? I've been busy, and progress is my new favorite word!
Let me throw some updates your way:
  • First and foremost, the game's intro is locked and loaded. It's dripping with story goodness, introducing all the key characters who'll be taking center stage in this adventure. I'm talking about a storyline feast here!
  • And here's a little treat for the supporters – the Tutorial Fairy is making a three-dimensional debut! Special content awaits those who've got that supporter badge shining bright.
  • Now, the office – it's getting a makeover! Clarissa's gonna have a proper introduction to her work buddies and the entire office setup. The plan is to polish up the office intro and then dive headfirst into rendering content around this new corporate playground. While the office won't be bursting with content in the first release, I'm putting my energy into Sarah and the kiddos.
  • Oh, did I mention the main menu? Yeah, that's looking sharp and ready to welcome you all!
Now, for the battle plan this week:
  • Finish up the office introduction – check! Then, it's all about cranking out content around the office. Training stories, workplace events – the whole nine yards.
  • Next on the agenda: Sarah's time to shine! She's the crucial first step in Clarissa's corruption storyline, guiding her through the murky waters. There's a good chunk of story content lined up for Sarah's grand entrance.
  • And then, the dynamic duo – Max and Emma! Max is gearing up to flex his courage muscles around Clarissa, with a couple of weekend events thrown in. Emma's pals are the Sarah to her Clarissa, and you bet there's something intriguing brewing there.
  • In the "if-I-have-the-time"zone, I am eyeing some side content action. The exotic shop has me hyped, and I'm aiming for at least the first two scenes to make it into the game. Nightlife content at the bar/club? Yep, at least two options for male and female strangers and some juicy content with them. Don't forget the taxi driver – I'm cooking up something interesting there too!
Now, here's the real talk – this is a boatload of work. Prep, render, code, test – rinse and repeat. It's a labor of love, and I'm pushing hard to make it all happen. Can't keep delaying the release; you guys deserve the best, and I'm doing it all for you!
The next development update will give you a clearer picture of where I am headed.
Until then,
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy,
With all my love, Fluffy

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
oh man, i realy want see kevin fuck her again and cuck max
i hate lesbian bulshit with her daughter

2.60 star(s) 17 Votes