DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Would like to see something in the future where after mom gets blackmailed by bullies into some nude pics with them and they threaten to post them on the internet unless she does lewd acts with them, she can either go through with bully’s demands
or meet a nerd there bullying but he is also good with hacking to take the photos down or can start a website for her as a cam model wearing a mask to hide identity to pay him or blow him for his help
Also maybe son or daughter is failing a class and mom has to take care of male/female teacher or both teachers to get kids to pass class

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Would like to see something in the future where after mom gets blackmailed by bullies into some nude pics with them and they threaten to post them on the internet unless she does lewd acts with them, she can either go through with bully’s demands
or meet a nerd there bullying but he is also good with hacking to take the photos down or can start a website for her as a cam model wearing a mask to hide identity to pay him or blow him for his help
Also maybe son or daughter is failing a class and mom has to take care of male/female teacher or both teachers to get kids to pass class
Yes i agree and some content with both sons too. They need to fuck her hard especially the one hating her :devilish:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I prefer playng it as dominant character rather to submissive one.

Daugther fail the class, wouldn't be better to help her pass the class instead of fuck someone we don't like.

Last edited:
Reactions: Virulenz

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Well. That's the fastest I've ever been kicked out of a video game.
Still don't know what the hell you're talking about.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Mother's Devotion 0.02 Overhauled!
I want to start with an apology. I always promised to only give the best quality and to always make sure that you will receive the best.

I broke that promise with the latest V0.02! The Game had multiple issues and I'm very embarrassed to have uploaded it.

I hope you can forgive me. I have spent these last days after the release tirelessly working on the game, improving it and making some changes which I would like to share with you all.
  • I have changed the gameplay structure COMPLETLY! I have eliminated the sandbox gameplay and created a style more true to a visual novel. Based on Point and Click.
  • You will not waste your time jumping form one empty space to another.
  • The structure of the story is more like a chose your own adventure, where on certain checkpoints you will be able to take decisions on where you want to go next.
  • I have reorganised my WHOLE backend. It is now cleaner and more structured making bugs less possible and which helps me keep track of the different paths I am creating.
  • I also implemented a new option where you can avoid the Liam story for the ones who requested a purely lesbian game play.
I really hope this makes me more worth your time and love for my game and I know these new improvements will make my game way better and I am thankful for all your constructive feedback which definitely helped and motivated me.

You can find the new improved version here:

Thank you all again.

I hope you all are still looking forward to the next release.

with all my Love,

Fluffy

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Just played through the new updated version. I like it a lot. Much easier to play through and not worry about missing something.

So definitely like the overhauled version of this. Thanks!

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Just played through the new updated version. I like it a lot. Much easier to play through and not worry about missing something.

So definitely like the overhauled version of this. Thanks!
Im so happy to hear. Thank you so much for taking your time to comment.

Reactions: Ph4r40h and menatv

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
View attachment 1951397
Ren'Py
This is the Italian translation of Mother's Devotion [v0.02]
Download here

Unzip the .rar file - copy/paste the game folder into the game directory, replace when asked.
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
Hey Gin! I have updated the Game. I would appreciate if you could update the Italian version also. Thank you for making a Translated version. If anyone else is interested in translating the Game, please be welcome to do so. You will be credited and the translation will be highlighted in the OP.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I also implemented a new option where you can avoid the Liam story for the ones who requested a purely lesbian game play.
Haha, being lazy saved us here. If i had unwatched this topic i would have missed this note for sure and never considered downloading the game...so, lets try and see what we have here ^^

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FluffyStudio

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
This must be the most impressive reaction to feedback I've ever seen! You've not only listened, but you've fixed the gameflow issues very well and very fast. I'm curious to see where you will take this.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
This must be the most impressive reaction to feedback I've ever seen! You've not only listened, but you've fixed the gameflow issues very well and very fast. I'm curious to see where you will take this.
Thanks to you guys. I achieve this with your help. I will do my best, to improve on the Quality I want to bring on the table. I'm already working on the Son route which was requested in the Poll and will add more to the daughter as well. I can't wait to see how you guys will react to the upcoming new content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ph4r40h

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
I played thru the update but will start from scratch with the overhaul. Loved when the mom took notice of Flynn in the shower but not with Max. Couldn’t tell if one brother is bigger but maybe she did? I like some favorite son action. Looking forward to the future of the game!

• Red Heart
Reactions: FluffyStudio
2.60 star(s) 23 Votes