incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
I know it's still early but it doesn't hurt to ask...is there already a sex scene between Clarissa and any of her children?

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Promising looking game, but I'm running into a huge amount of bugs that send you straight back to the main menu and a traceback at work which sends you to the main menu if ignored.
Hey could you tell me exactly where you have found these bug's?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Question... Based just on the dev comments, this seems pretty much like a "female MC character = automatic slut" concept, is this the case?

Regarding the 'poll', isn't the bully theme pretrty over-done. What IRL woman with any common sense would allow some dumb kids to blackmail or take advantage like that, unless they just wanted to be a sub or something similar? This game seems, now at least to suffer a major issue of "male dev who made an attractive model and wants them to fuck everything" mentality.

TCOJ

Nov 9, 2018
Hey could you tell me exactly where you have found these bug's?
Choosing "work at your desk" gives you a traceback with the error 'mc_desk_quest' is not defined, ignoring it quits to main menu.
Choosing to work with Michael or Fabian again works and repeats their final training events but picking Esperanza sends you to the main menu.

The walkthrough on the laptop has several entries that send you back to the main menu and visting your sister if choosing to skip the second weekend event sends you back to the main menu as well.

I downloaded the PC ver from GOFile if that makes any difference and It's my first time playing the game.

Is the unavoidable sex scene on the second weekend event an oversight or intentional, you said in an earlier comment that a lesbian only route was possible. I won't be playing lesbian only but unavoidable sex scenes suck and if given the option to turn down Liam I would.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Question... Based just on the dev comments, this seems pretty much like a "female MC character = automatic slut" concept, is this the case?

Regarding the 'poll', isn't the bully theme pretrty over-done. What IRL woman with any common sense would allow some dumb kids to blackmail or take advantage like that, unless they just wanted to be a sub or something similar? This game seems, now at least to suffer a major issue of "male dev who made an attractive model and wants them to fuck everything" mentality.
This mother needs none of it she already spreads her legs for anyone right of the back so they seem kinda pointless imo.

Reactions: Arra64

gnole13

May 29, 2020
I am sooo sorry to say that but it is nearly impossible to play the game.
And it is nearly impossible to give or make a list of all the errors.
Some of them give error codes ("work on your desk" or after yoga", and some kick you to the main menu.
And they are happening like every single day.
I hope you will look and fix it. The game shows potential but all these errors keep me playing it :(

Reactions: Arra64

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017

.. I thought that's what this site was/is
I fail to see the problem :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: FluffyStudio
2.60 star(s) 23 Votes