FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Weekly Development Update!

Good Morning!

Its a new Monday on this way to hot fire ball called Earth!
Summer is here and I swear, I'm dying!

Let me tell you what's going on regarding the Game!

- You can Skip the Intro! (I build in for the Intro, so Players who already went trough it dont have to suffer again.)

- As requested, I'm adding more Party scenes with Sarah (The Sister of MC). The Plan is to make is available for the Player to go to the Club by themselves and then to have some fun.

- First Explicit scenes! Its getting hot and frisky up in here. I'm working on the first sexy scenes in the Game. The next update will come with allot of XXX content. Tier 2 and Tier 3 will be able to enjoy some Teasers coming up in the future.

That's it for now. I hope I will have more to say next week.

Until then!

Stay safe and Stay Healthy.

You can find steady Weekly Updates on my Page!

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
- As requested, I'm adding more Party scenes with Sarah (The Sister of MC).
Was there a poll or something, did I miss it?

If I had a say I would like to see more mother / daughter, mother / evil son and mother / daughter / evil son scenes, with the good son being kept at a distance (e.g. cucked). That (= the dynamic between those four) is imho the core of the game and should be developed and established primarily. Also less / no sandbox / freeroam would be appreciated.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017

If I had a say I would like to see more mother / daughter, mother / evil son and mother / daughter / evil son scenes, with the good son being kept at a distance (e.g. cucked). That (= the dynamic between those four) is imho the core of the game and should be developed and established primarily. Also less / no sandbox / freeroam would be appreciated.
Yes there was a Poll. I have Polls on my Subscribestar Page and as well on my Patron. If you are interested in what you would like to see next here is the link to both pages:

or

Expanding the Family was given as an Option, but the Voters decided unanimously in both pages, to expand the route with the MC's Sister, which focuses primarily on the Weekend aspect and One night stands with Guests from the Club, as well as lewd scenes with the Taxi Driver.

Next Poll will be the choice to choose Family members, since I want to focus on them.
This coming update will include a Lesbian route which then can be expanded to include the Daughter, but again that's up to the members to decide.

What ever the members decide, I always will include small steps with every update on every Route, but I will put more where ever I'm told to focus on.

Regarding the Sandbox aspect. That's the way I want to create my Game. I believe that is the best way to give the Player the most agency. You can litterly follow which ever Route you want and ignore the ones you don't want. That's the way I will continue in this Game. I may change that in other Title's upcoming.

Reactions: KrLosZ and Ph4r40h

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Since I read that you are going to include a lesbian route, can I ask you if it is possible to play the game in a purely lesbian route?
Yes definitely. The Game will be built so that each character have there separate story's which can interact with other Characters depending on your choices. So you could play the Game purely lesbian or Lesbian but you include the Younger Son, or The Older Son, or the whole family. That will be all up to you.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Yes definitely. The Game will be built so that each character have there separate story's which can interact with other Characters depending on your choices. So you could play the Game purely lesbian or Lesbian but you include the Younger Son, or The Older Son, or the whole family. That will be all up to you.
So, you can play also the other Characters?

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Weekly Development Update!

Good Monday and Evening to you all!

Another Week has passed and we are at the end of June.
With July comes the last month to prepare the next Update for Mother's Devotion.

What has happen since last week:

- I have finished the first Lewd Scene for the main Character with the new Character which will be introduced in the upcoming update.

- I have changed some of the text in the Intro. Nothing important, just some changes regarding something Emma says, while having her Coffee with the MC.

- I have continued the Office and added some new scenes, with regards to the new Location the Archives.

- This week, I will put my effort into creating Side Characters and add Lewd Scenes with them, to fill out the Club with Characters you can Interact with.

Once I have finished up the Club to my liking, I will then continue to add some more progression to scenes with Esperanza and then Emma.

Well that's it, for now.

And as usual, Stay Healthy and Stay Safe!!!

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017

Happy Monday to everyone! Another week has passed by and I honestly didn't even notice.
We are now in the second week of July, which means, only 2 weeks are left until the next update.

As it was chosen by the poll, I have added the continuity to Sarah's Club event and have added 3 Side Characters, which you can have fun with as much as you want!

Currently I'm working on the last side Character and the scenes with them, then, I will be able to add more, for example, the continuity for the Office route and as well as, more content for Esperanza.

Next update, I really want to concentrate on the Household and want to concentrate on Max and Emma. I will create a poll, where you can decide, which route you want to have available for the next update.

I also have decided to have polls the last week before I roll out the updates, so I have more time on working on them.

Next week, I will let you guys know how the numbers look like, so you know how big this update is going to be! It definitely, is coming with new content and hopefully will satisfy a small itch you might have ;)

Well, until then, Stay Safe, Stay Healthy!

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Weekly Development Update!!!

Good Monday to everyone!

I am back with some great news, about the development of the Game.
As I said last week, I have finished the main amount of work, which was to create the continuity of Sarah's Clubbing.
Now I am working on extra content, which will be further elaborated in the future updates.
As an example, you are seeing some teasers for Clarissa and Michaels Date night, which I'm currently working on.
Once that one is finished, I will add content regarding Esperanza, which will be instrumental for the Emma storyline!

As promised I have numbers to present!

- 136 new renders! Currently I have created 136 new Renders and I'm still doing more to enrich the Game with content!
- 5 new Characters have been added to the game! 2 Women, 3 Men!
- The Club has received content! You can Interact with people and have lewd scenes with 3 of them. 2 Man, 1 Women. Those scenes are repeatable, so you can enjoy them, as much as you want!

Im gonna continue my work on this update and try to squeeze in as much as i can.
Next week on Monday, I will start the new poll, where you can decide on Max.
You will be able to decide on one of two path ways! (Both will be included in the finished Game)
Also, in the upcoming update, I will give my attention to Emma and Clarissa! Fans of Women on Women, will definitely love it!

Until then, Stay safe! Stay Healthy!

With all my love,
Fluffy!

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Good Monday to everyone!

I hope you all are well and rested. Today is the last Monday before the release!
Lets spit some facts about the next update:

- I made grammar my bitch! I went trough the last version and corrected many...many....many mistakes I had done. I also changed up some sentences, to make reading easier.

- I changed some text and changed some story, nothing major. Future content will now make more sense and you will be able to guess, what is coming.

- I have updated and extended the in-game guide available in Clarissa's bedroom.

- I have added Sarah's next weekend event.

- I have added and extended the Nightclub. After your second weekend with Sarah, talk to her and then you will unlock the Nightclub and can meet 3 new people.

- I have added two new events with Harish and his Taxi. After you have visited the Club, you will meet him and then decided how you want to pay him.

- In the Nightclub there are two males and one women. Have fun with them.

- After meeting Liam, Clarissa can touch herself in the bedroom.

- I have extended the the Office content with all the employees.

- Michaels first date is available. Once you have done some work for him, he will ask you out for a date. After he asked, you can choose the date on the weekend.

- First Gym event with Esperanza is available, which opens up the Gym, where you can do some Yoga.

With this update, many new scenes are available over 150 new renders.
What is next? I will now concentrate on two members of the Family. Emma and Max.
Emma's Quest will open up, new Public Events and the start of the Lesbian route.
Max's quest will depend on the poll. There will be two options.
The poll is available for Tier 2 and 3.

I will upload the Early Access version of the Game this week for Tier 3.
It will be available for 5euro, for those who don't want to wait for the free version coming on the 01.08.

Until then, Stay safe, Stay Healthy.

With all my Love,

Fluffy

Last edited:

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017

Today! You decide, how the next update will look like!

Next update, the two members of the family will receive my focus.
Emma and Max. You can decided on Max.

There are these two options:

1. The best friend path
2. The bullies path

What are these paths?

If you choose on the best friend path, then you will meet Max's best friend. A young boy, who's interested in Clarissa. He will try to seduce Clarissa and maybe, you will let him. If you do, what will Max think of it?

If you choose the bullies path, then you will find out, what bothers Max at School. Clarissa will investigate, what the struggles of her Son are and finds out that he is bullied. Clarissa will get the chance to confront his bullies, but how far has she to go, to keep her son safe?

Let me know, what you would like to see, the most!

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019

1. The best friend path
2. The bullies path

What are these paths?

If you choose on the best friend path, then you will meet Max's best friend. A young boy, who's interested in Clarissa. He will try to seduce Clarissa and maybe, you will let him. If you do, what will Max think of it?

If you choose the bullies path, then you will find out, what bothers Max at School. Clarissa will investigate, what the struggles of her Son are and finds out that he is bullied. Clarissa will get the chance to confront his bullies, but how far has she to go, to keep her son safe?

Though I would enjoy seeing a milf seducing her son's best friend, there's something so appealing of a milf serving a bully

Mar 18, 2022

1. The best friend path
2. The bullies path

What are these paths?

I will probably choose the first route. I don't like the attempt to subjugate an adult woman by a group of kids. Just like in the game Mother and Wife, there was the same blackmail attempt.

Reactions: FluffyStudio

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Mother's Devotion 0.02

Good Day everyone!

Im happy to announce the next update for my game Mother's Devotion!
Allot has been added to the Game.

What is in V0.02?
Here is the full Changelog to 0.02:
This is allot to process, but believe me worth to swallow :D

What is next?
My plans for the next version are, to add content to the Family! Specifically two members, the Daughter and her youngest son.
I hope you are as excited as me for the next release! In the meantime, why don't you have a look at my new

Until then! Stay Safe. Stay Healthy!
With all my love,
Your Fluffy

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020

See I would give it all to the good son and ignore the evil son. But for now there doesn't seem to be any routes for either of the kids. Not sure how you can have a incest game if the Mom can't do anything with the kids.

TCOJ

Nov 9, 2018
Promising looking game, but I'm running into a huge amount of bugs that send you straight back to the main menu and a traceback at work which sends you to the main menu if ignored.

The second weekend event has an unavoidable sex scene with a man she just met...

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
A Bondage path is definitely something that can be added to the Older son. He is something of a Antagonist Character. He is the Character most players are meant to hate. I planned to have a some kind of Submission route, where is getting dominated by her Older Son. Definitely can the Younger one be a part.
I prefer dom rout to dominte the older son. Becous the mother is alweys the mother the son need to know his place on his knees and chastity cage onto his dick. This He will know mother is not the plaything to play with.

Anyway I will tryfewuppdate later, not intersted into submission path for MC

2.60 star(s) 23 Votes