buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
I need intrigue, I hope you understand what I'm talking about???especially since this is incest.Affordable sex is of little interest to anyone.
(y) :love: ;)

Reactions: FluffyStudio

Ebashu

Mar 1, 2020
An interesting and promising project. :love:I wish the developer success and will waiting for more game content))

Last edited:
  • Love

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
Ok, so this took me by surprise actually. I thought people would like the Freedom. [...] I want people to be able to avoid Content and to choose, who their fucking with. [...]
Freeroam / sandbox usually means: click on every button to see if there is new content behind, avoid already seen content to not advance time, repeat for every time slot during the day. It's just annoying and repetetive, almost as bad as grinding, and has nothing to do with freedom. It's even worse if there are elements of chance / rng.

Other games (like Project Myriam) have no problem with non-sandbox design to give the player choices and freedom because you can make decisions for the mc during the story telling.

Personally I also want advice that making "decisions for the char" is not always a good way of determining the content: I want to see my female characters suffer, so the stuff I want to see is the stuff they want to avoid.

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Sir Fluffysan_Sensei
Do you Allow me to give you an opinion?
See this kind of problems that occur with the hair and sometimes with the eyes of the characters!
This is because when you set up the scene, the characters are quite far from the center of the world in the daz!
Make a group and put everything inside that group and when you want to set up one scene, move the group so that your characters are close to the center of the world! 1864912_1auTS6.jpg

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I think it is early in the game and so its not really clear what you should do.
I found myself often clicking everything with the same scenes. This is probably something that will happen no matter what.
When the game has more content, it will be probably be ok.
So far it looks good i think. But future content will show what can be expected. I usually avoid games with sandbox or roaming. That is purely my opinion and should say anything about the game itself.
I am mostly interested how the corruption will work. That is what i am looking for. :devilish:
Terminatorgames i did not even see that. What kind of person am i? :eek:

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
I think it is early in the game and so its not really clear what you should do.
I found myself often clicking everything with the same scenes. This is probably something that will happen no matter what.
When the game has more content, it will be probably be ok.
So far it looks good i think. But future content will show what can be expected. I usually avoid games with sandbox or roaming. That is purely my opinion and should say anything about the game itself.
I am mostly interested how the corruption will work. That is what i am looking for. :devilish:
Terminatorgames i did not even see that. What kind of person am i? :eek:
Many devs deal with This problem and they don't know why!
They try to solve it by tweaking values for the hair and for the characters, wich it Solves the problem for that render but on the Next, there it is again!
The people who deals with these programs, normally, pay more atention for these details!

Last edited:

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Sir Fluffysan_Sensei
See this kind of problems that occur with the hair and sometimes with the eyes of the characters!
This is because when you set up the scene, the characters are quite far from the center of the world in the daz!
Make a group and put everything inside that group and when you want to set up one scene, move the group so that your characters are close to the center of the world! View attachment 1846354
Hey :) Yes I allow opinion. I actually encourage it. Thank you so much for it. Yes I have noticed the issue with the Hair. I thought I actually cleaned it but apparently I haven't. What I do when the Hair Clips is, that I expand the Forehead on the Hair. That solves it and its not seen. That's how I have kept it clean in all the other Scenes. I may correct it, if it's something prominent in the actual Game, but something like that in the Intro is not something I believe, will need any immediate intervention. The Intro will be skipable with the next Update.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

rambo25

Sep 13, 2020
Sir Fluffysan_Sensei
Make a group and put everything inside that group and when you want to set up one scene, move the group so that your characters are close to the center of the world! View attachment 1846354
Sir Fluffysan_Sensei
from which games are the Gifs

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Many devs deal with This problem and they don't know why!
They try to solve it by tweaking values for the hair and for the characters, wich it Solves the problem for that render but on the Next, there it is again!
The people who deals with these programs, normally, pay more atention for these details!
The reason why it is only visible in one scene, in the Intro and then never again is, I have the characters ready as Sub Scenes, so I load them in, I have done the tweaking already with the ready Characters. That wasn't the case, when I made the Intro, that's why there is the one mistake, in that one scene.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
The reason why it is only visible in one scene, in the Intro and then never again is, I have the characters ready as Sub Scenes, so I load them in, I have done the tweaking already with the ready Characters. That wasn't the case, when I made the Intro, that's why there is the one mistake, in that one scene.
Hello Fluffysan_Sensei!
The small hair defect is nothing serious in this case, so don't worry about it! I've seen this problem much worse in top games and DEVS don't seem to know why this happens!
I just pointed it out to you because one day, you may have to deal with the same problem in exaggerated proportions and not know how to solve it, as it has happened to me and many others!
At that time, I tried everything, modifying the smooth modifiers and the collisions iterations, etc, which ends up deforming the characters and sometimes it doesn't even work, causing us to waste a lot of time!
It was not with the intention of pointing out any errors in your work, but rather, to make your life easier in a future problem, in case you didn't know how to solve it!
And if you ever need help with something I can help you solve, feel free to ask me, maybe I can help you!
Anyway, I wish you good luck with your projects!

2.60 star(s) 23 Votes