FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
People do like freedom. Don't be surprised by haters, they don't even play the game and just complain about what they don't like.

Just keep working on your game the way you envisioned it, let those people that are complaining create their own mods instead of convincing you to change the entire game just to appeal to them, it is impossible to make everyone happy.
I love you.
Thank you.

Reactions: rambo25

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Definitely something I will add once, it makes sense in the context of the Game. This will be available in the Brothers Route, once that is implemented.
Nice! I'm looking forward to it. There are literally no games where two brothers dp their mom! You can change that. :LOL:
I'm from Germany actually.
Even better! We Germans are well-known for swinging and gangbang parties same as our love for latex. :p
Hello, if you are from Germany, why is it not possible to play in German?
Because there is no German translation. Maybe on of the guys in the German thread are interested in translating the game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/german-games-spiele-in-deutscher-sprache.63849/post-4347426

Last edited:

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Hello Fluffysan_Sensei
Thank you for presenting your project here. judging such an early version is always quite difficult.
rendering looks good and the story is promising, further updates will show if it stays that way.
it would be interesting to know if animated scenes are planned.

what bothers me personally is the navigation within the house. it would be much better if you could choose from all the rooms on one screen and you could also see which person is in which room at the moment. Going the same way umpteen times/looking for a room to find a short dialogue only one time leads me to end the whole thing rather than continue.

for now i will wait for some updates and only then decide if i like this project or not.
I wish you the best of luck and all the best.
Thank you. I really appreciate it that you took the time to write a genuine comment. You don't know how much this means to me!

1. I don't know, if I feel safe, doing Animations and how much my PC would handle it. I wouldn't even know how to do them. It's something I need to learn first and then maybe, I could add them afterwards. For now, honestly it's not something I'm gonna add.

2. The Navigation is something that bothers me as well. This is something I will work on and change as the development goes and continues. I'm aware of it and its something that will definitely change.

3. That there is only some dialogue is because of the lack of content. The Game will come to a point, where there is going to be more, then just a empty room.

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
Why do people still put stuff like this on Patreon? If ANY of the characters has ANY blood relations it'll be flagged as incest and be removed. Hell apparently ANY implications of being related is enough to do it.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Nice! I'm looking forward for it. There are literally no games where two brothers dp their mom! You can change that. :LOL:

Even better! We Germans are well-known for swinging and gangbang parties same as our love for latex. :p
Finally, someone who can understand my obsession with Gangbangs and Blowbangs.

Mach dir keine sorgen, Wurst Partys mit gelutsche und geficke wird es definitv in meinem Spiel geben.

I'm really looking forward, once the story is far enough to implement all these.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Why do people still put stuff like this on Patreon? If ANY of the characters has ANY blood relations it'll be flagged as incest and be removed. Hell apparently ANY implications of being related is enough to do it.
True. But I'm not scared of that. Subscribestar is my main Page. Patreon was just because I can.

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
As you said it yourself, English is not my first language. I'm from Germany actually. If you find any very annoying mistakes regarding Grammar, please let me know, where it is and I will definitely correct it.
even if english isn't the first language, i think it's absolutely right and important to do the entire development in english, because most of the players understand english, but don't speak it so perfectly that small mistakes are immediately noticeable.
translations can be added later if desired.

Unfortunately, in games that offer several languages to choose from, it often happens that when you choose English, dialogs or selection boxes in Russian, Spanish, etc. suddenly appear. correcting such errors is likely to mean a lot of extra work.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I reported to add the Tag.

Probably because it is not implemented yet. There is no sexual encounter yet, between the Family.
Tag Rules
2. Do not use tags that aren't currently available in-game/comic even if the creator says they'll be available in the future.

The thread's tags represent what is already present in the game, so if Incest is not yet in, then the tag isn't suppose to be there. Tags that are planned but not yet present should go into the OP's genre section. So i ask you kindly to notify a mod or uploader to have it removed.

Reactions: FluffyStudio
2.60 star(s) 23 Votes