xxxperv69

Jan 26, 2022
Please correct the grammatical mistakes and the spelling ! This may be not your first language but just try to get someone correct it if you can't by yourself...
Good renders aren't enough (plus if you spell bad the words, a lot of non english ppl won't be able to understand)

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
It has potential to be good. Though a lot of free roam games like this sometimes are annoying in that you have no idea how to progress the story along at times. A log of some kind would be nice.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Any plans for a threesome with both of her sons in the future? :love:
hmm maybe some dp with the sons
Definitely something I will add once, it makes sense in the context of the Game. This will be available in the Brothers Route, once that is implemented.

Flying car !?
He was on Cloud 9 when she came into the Car :D

I can try this game too. We will see, how often will developer update his game.
I'm gonna Update the Game every 2 months. Why? Because developing is something I have to squeeze into my Free Time. I do not have Privilege with Job and family to update regularly.
Justice my Friend Justice
Hopefully she can choose who she fucks and it not be a kinetic.
You will be able to choose which Paths you want to take. Every Character will have their own Path and if you have reached ones Path enough Characters may Colide. (Example Brothers share Mother)

So, I'm guessing this *should* have the incest tag given the comments regarding sons/brothers?
Will make a Report to have Incest Tag added.

1. The big brother is called Fynn and Felix ... The nameplate says Felix, but they address him as Fynn. What is his name?

2. The story is ... strange. - as the mother, my first decision would be to kick Fynn/Felix out with a behavior like this. Because they all must be 18+, I guess he is over 21 .. so ... if he has a problem, he can go.

3. The premise is very generic - she gets a job in a company of sexual predators, a slut secretary and a shy guy - and she has no idea what they even do their. Her most important quality for the job is obviously her body.

4. And now the most important thing

FREE ROAM WARNING!!!

And the worst kind of free roam. Lots of empty things, no guidance or anything - it directs you to the Walkthrough file included, but if something like that is needed, the game design has failed and is a NO GO for me.

I can't say for sure, but I guess like 99% of free roam games, this will be just annoying and dont add anything - all the free roam will probably be linear and you have to find the next trigger to continue the story - the rest will probably be some side stuff to trigger. I just clicked on some things and then closed the game.

And again I mention that we really need a Free roam tag - not all free roam games are sandboxes, but they are as annoying in most cases.

I wish the dev good look with his game, but I am out.
1. The Characters Name was changed mid development. It is Fynn and not Felix. This is merely a stupid mistake from my side. Sorry for the small inconvenience it caused. I will have it rectified in the upcoming update.

2. Nothing I can really add to this. That is your opinion formed from the environment you have lived in and grew up in. I grew up in an environment where living with your Family is so normal, you have multiple Generations in one Household.

3. Uuuhhh just wait until the Landlord is introduced. I'm gonna tick of all Generic Topics and win this most generic Story Bingo!

4. The Freeroam / Sandbox aspect is going to be, the Player decided, who's story they want to follow. The bet way I can explain it is: If you follow Esperanza, you basically unlock the Lesbian Route, which opens your way to unlock scenes with your Daughter and Sister.
So basically, one Route can lead to others if that is your wish.

I wonder if I like this game and I must admit I don't know. It promises to be interesting, but I miss something, this sandbox mode does not suit me very well, I get lost and I don't know what to do. Maybe the developer will add a quest log or something to the game. Too fast to judge, i'm waiting for more.
I'm planning on adding a In-Game Walktrough that will be accessible over the Laptop in MC Bedroom.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Please correct the grammatical mistakes and the spelling ! This may be not your first language but just try to get someone correct it if you can't by yourself...
Good renders aren't enough (plus if you spell bad the words, a lot of non english ppl won't be able to understand)
As you said it yourself, English is not my first language. I'm from Germany actually. If you find any very annoying mistakes regarding Grammar, please let me know, where it is and I will definitely correct it.

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
IMO, her sons looks as they have almost the same age with their mother. There is a competitive market out there, so please try to avoid free roam. Best of luck to your project.

klon35

Sep 10, 2020
As you said it yourself, English is not my first language. I'm from Germany actually. If you find any very annoying mistakes regarding Grammar, please let me know, where it is and I will definitely correct it.
Hello, if you are from Germany, why is it not possible to play in German?

Oct 13, 2020
My advice as a avid female protagonist enjoyer (played almost everyone on the site except some japanese ones)
If you want the game to stand out add some dynamic with the relationships, and avoid turning the mother into a mattress that gets done by every ugly bastard in the vicinity.
0)Most importantly, dont bring in too many characters, more scenes/development with a handful of characters is better than half a blowjob with a hundred
1)Dynamic relationship with the sons with one being hot for the mom while the other one has to be seduced
2)Sister or the daughter being the corrupting influence who dominates her to fulfill her own fantasies including incest and more
4)Make pregnancy an in game mechanic not game over or ending
5)Sons friend or bully whom the mom strongly dislikes/hates but has sex with for personal gain not because of blackmail to show her agency
6)Femme Fatale path where the mc uses sex, corruption and manipulation to achieve a position of power and or wealth

File Structure and hierarchy of the game looks great, very clean and solid, good foundation for long development and expansion.
Might want to move scripts into a subfolder structure too like images and add a debug feature.

Bonus) "Forced"/unable to resist mechanic, for example the MC can acquire a trait "likes big dick", scene with e.g. her daughters boyfriend who has a big dick, if MC does not have the trait she can resist the temptation, if she has the trait the option to resist is greyed out thus forcing the player

Last edited:

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Nothing beats a FFM 'menage a trois'... At some point, please make that happens as a goal you can reach eventually...
Mom/landlady is a bombshell...
Thank you and YES! It's a Goal you will be able to reach. Potentially with Daughter, MC's Sister and the Female Colleague. So there is many ways to implement it. Definitely something that will be included.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
IMO, her sons looks as they have almost the same age with their mother. There is a competitive market out there, so please try to avoid free roam. Best of luck to your project.
Ok, so this took me by surprise actually. I thought people would like the Freedom. I still will consider adding a way of freedom. I want people to be able to avoid Content and to choose, who their fucking with. Let's see how I can implement these and take out some agency.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 88Michele88

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
Hello Fluffysan_Sensei
Thank you for presenting your project here. judging such an early version is always quite difficult.
rendering looks good and the story is promising, further updates will show if it stays that way.
it would be interesting to know if animated scenes are planned.

what bothers me personally is the navigation within the house. it would be much better if you could choose from all the rooms on one screen and you could also see which person is in which room at the moment. Going the same way umpteen times/looking for a room to find a short dialogue only one time leads me to end the whole thing rather than continue.

for now i will wait for some updates and only then decide if i like this project or not.
I wish you the best of luck and all the best.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Ok, so this took me by surprise actually. I thought people would like the Freedom.
People do like freedom. Don't be surprised by haters, they don't even play the game and just complain about what they don't like.

Just keep working on your game the way you envisioned it, let those people that are complaining create their own mods instead of convincing you to change the entire game just to appeal to them, it is impossible to make everyone happy.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
My advice as a avid female protagonist enjoyer (played almost everyone on the site except some japanese ones)
If you want the game to stand out add some dynamic with the relationships, and avoid turning the mother into a mattress that gets done by every ugly bastard in the vicinity.
0)Most importantly, dont bring in too many characters, more scenes/development with a handful of characters is better than half a blowjob with a hundred
1)Dynamic relationship with the sons with one being hot for the mom while the other one has to be seduced
2)Sister or the daughter who is the corrupting influence who dominates her to fulfill her own fantasies including incest and more
3)Rich friend of a son who uses money and wants a full on relationship as a sort of submission path
4)Make pregnancy an in game mechanic not game over or ending
5)Sons friend or bully whom the mom strongly dislikes/hates but has sex with for personal gain not because of blackmail
6)Femme Fatale path where the mc uses sex to achieve a position of power and or wealth

Bonus) "Forced"/unable to resist mechanic, for example the MC can acquire a trait "likes big dick", scene with e.g. her daughters boyfriend who has a big dick, if MC does not have the trait she can resist the temptation, if she has the trait the option to resist is greyed out thus forcing the player
So before I get to answer you, I just want add that I have planned some of what you said.
And you have mentioned some stuff that is already a part of the Game.

0. The Characters I have introduced now, will be the focus thoughtout the Game. I might add some afterwards, depending on, how much it would make sense in that moment.

1. A Dynamic Relationship is kinda already there. The relationship is established with the Sons. I like the Idea, that one maybe needs some more work then the other. Definitely something I will think about.

2. Already something that is established to go that way, with the MC's Sister (Sarah).

3. Already something I have planned. Not gonna say more. But he is not rich but will offer a different value.

4. Pregnancy is currently not planned.

5. It ties in with what I have planned already in my answer 3.

6. A path that may or may not be included in the Office Path.

Bonus: Instead of Traits, I'm very adamant on keeping it the way I as a Developer will work and want to be known. I was not able to give the player any agency in my first Game (Lack of ability due to wrong engine used) I want to give the Player, the choice. You are taking control, you will decide. That's the way I work!

Reactions: Ara-sH

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Hello, if you are from Germany, why is it not possible to play in German?
I'm open for anyone who can offer a Translation. I myself, do not have the time to also translate the Game, as I Render and Code. I have barley time to do the other two.

2.60 star(s) 23 Votes