Dhoven

Jan 10, 2018
I unzipped the game files and found a lot of scenes with son, but I've already done everything I could in the game and there were no such scenes, except for handjob, which wasn't even completed. How do I open all these scenes in the game itself?

• Love
Reactions: Gilgamesh_Dinger

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
OP Update with Hotfix!

Hey everyone,

I wanted to quickly let you know that a hotfix has been released to address a few bugs reported in the latest version:

• Max() name mismatch has been resolved.
  • Wardrobe not found error has been fixed.
  • Images missing or not found issue has been solved.
Your feedback has been incredibly helpful in identifying these issues, and I truly appreciate your patience. If you encounter any further problems, please don't hesitate to let me know. I am always working to improve the game, and your support means the world to me.

Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused, and thank you so much for being understanding!

With love, Fluffy

only MILF

Formerly 'buktccbfc71'
Dec 30, 2020
OP Update with Hotfix!

Hey everyone,

I wanted to quickly let you know that a hotfix has been released to address a few bugs reported in the latest version:

• Max() name mismatch has been resolved.
  • Wardrobe not found error has been fixed.
  • Images missing or not found issue has been solved.
Your feedback has been incredibly helpful in identifying these issues, and I truly appreciate your patience. If you encounter any further problems, please don't hesitate to let me know. I am always working to improve the game, and your support means the world to me.

Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused, and thank you so much for being understanding!

With love, Fluffy
change the update date OP. players are confused. WHEN DID YOU FIX THE BUGS???o_O:unsure:I downloaded the new version yesterday..but I didn't find anything new or fixed.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
change the update date OP. players are confused. WHEN DID YOU FIX THE BUGS???o_O:unsure:I downloaded the new version yesterday..but I didn't find anything new or fixed.
Just right now. The time of date is on the comment I posted and the new version is on the OP as HotfixV0.14

Reactions: manabasha

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I don't understand, why shouldn't you be able to if I have added the links for everyone to download. It's not that hard. Just click on one of the links next to the Hotfix text. I really don't get what I am doing wrong here, I am sorry.
The links below are deactivated but some players must think they're still valid, maybe you should have removed them. But it's no big deal :) , if you click under DOWNLOAD it doesn't work, if you click above it does work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FluffyStudio
2.60 star(s) 24 Votes