JWick06

Apr 5, 2023
Excuse me but you did not answer. what are the differences between the fluffy and the free edition ? In this release ? do we have to pay for each release or it’s a one time payment ? thanks
OP Update with Hotfix!

Hey everyone,

I wanted to quickly let you know that a hotfix has been released to address a few bugs reported in the latest version:

• Max() name mismatch has been resolved.
  • Wardrobe not found error has been fixed.
  • Images missing or not found issue has been solved.
Your feedback has been incredibly helpful in identifying these issues, and I truly appreciate your patience. If you encounter any further problems, please don't hesitate to let me know. I am always working to improve the game, and your support means the world to me.

Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused, and thank you so much for being understanding!

With love, Fluffy

Last edited:

manabasha

Feb 15, 2022
OP Update with Hotfix!

Hey everyone,

I wanted to quickly let you know that a hotfix has been released to address a few bugs reported in the latest version:

• Max() name mismatch has been resolved.
  • Wardrobe not found error has been fixed.
  • Images missing or not found issue has been solved.
Your feedback has been incredibly helpful in identifying these issues, and I truly appreciate your patience. If you encounter any further problems, please don't hesitate to let me know. I am always working to improve the game, and your support means the world to me.

Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused, and thank you so much for being understanding!

With love, Fluffy
Cannot download from Google Drive, it seems an access issue:

1728322264649.png
1728322315279.png

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Downloaded game again but the new content from july 2024 to today is pitifull small in my opinion.

P.S Whoever uploads fluffy edition you will be a hero!Dev is not exactly known of finishing games.
Hey the reason for the small amount of content is because, you weren't able to access the newest content, due to mismatched labels. A new Version is being uploaded now. It will be available on Itch / GD / Mega in the next hour

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I unzipped the game files and found a lot of scenes with son, but I've already done everything I could in the game and there were no such scenes, except for handjob, which wasn't even completed. How do I open all these scenes in the game itself?
Those scenes are available but you couldn't access them due to mismatched labels, which I have fixed now and I am currently uploading the new version, which I will give you all access to in the next hour

Reactions: manabasha

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
The links below are deactivated but some players must think they're still valid, maybe you should have removed them. But it's no big deal :) , if you click under DOWNLOAD it doesn't work, if you click above it does work.
That shouldn't be. I dont know why Google would restrict that. That is not a good sign.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Bug Fix: Mother's Devotion 14B

Hey everyone,

I’ve just released another round of fixes to address some issues found in the latest update (14B):

• Issue with accessing new Max content has been resolved.
  • Howard content not accessible has been fixed.
  • Zelda content not accessible has been solved.
  • More missing images have been corrected.
Thank you all for your continued support and for bringing these bugs to my attention. If you encounter any other issues, please don’t hesitate to let me know so I can get them sorted!

With love,
Fluffy

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
That shouldn't be. I dont know why Google would restrict that. That is not a good sign.
I meant the links that were there yesterday.
Today I couldn't download from Google, it said something like: the transfer limit has been reached (I thought there was none, or a much higher one). But Mega worked fine.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I meant the links that were there yesterday.
Today I couldn't download from Google, it said something like: the transfer limit has been reached (I thought there was none, or a much higher one). But Mega worked fine.
I am sorry I didn't understood that. Yes it is quite weird, Google Drive usually does not have a limit as far as I am aware. It's quite unusual

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Is the download the new version or still the bad version? cant seem to find any content?
The Download is now the fixed version. Make sure it says 14B in the main Menu. Also please, when using an old save, make sure to take with you the persistent save file, as it is important.

2.60 star(s) 24 Votes