4.20 star(s) 31 Votes

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some transition are weird though, like with Diana.

After the scene with Dwight and Emily, we have a choice to go dinner with Kara or to directly talking with Diana about Dwight and Emily.
if we chose dinner, after that we have a scene with a talk at night + a dance with Diana, but mc dont mention anything about Dwight , and then we have a transition to mc going to Emily's home to confront Diana about them, shouldnt the two scene be in the other order? confronting Diana at Emily home and then the talk at night?

Kind of sad that Emily isnt a li, i realy loved how she look, i hope that we can still help her with her drug problem.
also have a little question about the pace of the story since for now it's one-two day per update, will it remain like that or it's just in the begining to develop each character?

Other than that, it really look like a realy promising game, and even if i generaly dont like harem game that much because characters and love interest usually lack development and personality, from what i can see it these two update, i can see that it won't be a problem here .

Good luck with your game and i hope it will going well :)
that night scene with a dance is a flashback from what i understand

Reactions: MissFortune
4.20 star(s) 31 Votes