• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 31 Votes

ART2024

Apr 3, 2024
Hi MissFortune

Wanted to try your game... Well, i experienced this...
Every animation, render is working fine when I start the game. Came to "input your name" and before i even can do anything, tried typing, just pressed return or just waiting or even tried saving, the game shuts off no metter what i do.
Tried severall times. Any ideas?
btw i even updated NVIDIA drivers couse this is the first time a game that behave like that for me..... got me curious...

I have fairly good laptop and have never any trouble even with the heavyest games... This my new account, been member 6-7 years but this a first time that a game behave so strange or my laptop behave so strange :D
A guy mentioned, that maybe something with my graphcards couse i have 2....
Do you have any idea?

Last edited:

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Anyone who was previously having the locale settings traceback with Windows 7, Windows 8, and Linux, and is willing to download 4GB again/be a bug tester for any of the aforementioned OSes, feel free to DM me! Pretty sure I've gotten the original issue fixed, but would like some confirmation before I put blindly putting it out there and calling it fixed again.

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Guys, I already played move the chains v0.1 without an issue (original version)
This time I downloaded the compressed version and got the error unsupported locale setting......
So if I download the original version (4.5gb), I can play the game without an issue right? Or I have to wait for new patch/bugfix?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
This time I downloaded the compressed version and got the error unsupported locale setting......
So if I download the original version (4.5gb), I can play the game without an issue right? Or I have to wait for new patch/bugfix?
It's the same error everyone else is getting with Linux/Win7/8, happens in both, plays fine on Win10/11 and the like.

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Mind if I DM you with a new link? Pretty sure I've got it fixed, but I need people to test first. :)

Cameo

Oct 2, 2017
1 post above yours, if you're willing to redownload 4gb's you can try a possible fixed version

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Anyone who was previously having the locale settings traceback with Windows 7, Windows 8, and Linux, and is willing to download 4GB again/be a bug tester for any of the aforementioned OSes, feel free to DM me! Pretty sure I've gotten the original issue fixed, but would like some confirmation before I put blindly putting it out there and calling it fixed again.
Hey bro, so if
Mind if I DM you with a new link? Pretty sure I've got it fixed, but I need people to test first. :)
Yes please

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Please rethink this UI design, at least the Escape button should bring up the main menu, not the save page. The only way I could go back to the main menu was using alt f4.

And the icon for starting the tutorial makes no sense at all, I thought it would be another menu.

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Please rethink this UI design, at least the Escape button should bring up the main menu, not the save page. The only way I could go back to the main menu was using alt f4.
Escape (assuming you're talking about the physical key on the keyboard) brings up the main menu game menu for me.

Edit: Ah, you meant main menu? Then right-click on the screen > hit where it says main menu > hit the checkmark > profit.

And the icon for starting the tutorial makes no sense at all, I thought it would be another menu.
That's why the tutorial is offered at the opening screen. It specifically mentions stuff like this.

screenshot0013.png

Cameo

Oct 2, 2017

1714385021577.png
also, both Escape button and right click brings up the menu where you can select where you wanna go, and that button on the screenshot is there

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Escape (assuming you're talking about the physical key on the keyboard) brings up the main menu game menu for me.

Edit: Ah, you meant main menu? Then right-click on the screen > hit where it says main menu > hit the checkmark > profit.

That's why the tutorial is offered at the opening screen. It specifically mentions stuff like this.

View attachment 3585509
Bro check your dm

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

It's important to read the OP
If you're coming from S01E01, you will have to restart.

What you described is what happens when you use an old save instead.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
I see, thanks. My advice to the dev is to change the folder in %appdata% so it uses a new persistent. Many people are going to fall for this problem.
I'll go ahead and clear it manually and restart.

ART2024

Apr 3, 2024
My game is always closing. I can't save i can't do nothing. Any solution?
I was PMing about this issue with MissFortune and so far no clue.....
Game shuts down when the render with question "input your name" pops up... even if i dont touch the keyboard.
Cant save, game shuts down.
Tried to load a save MissFortune send me, crush immedietly....
Strange as fuck, no ideas........

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i liked Emily's model design but her relationship with that dude(FB) ruins her along with a few other things. aside from that nothing else that hasnt already been said.

ART2024

Apr 3, 2024
I was PMing about this issue with MissFortune and so far no clue.....
Game shuts down when the render with question "input your name" pops up... even if i dont touch the keyboard.
Cant save, game shuts down.
Tried to load a save MissFortune send me, crush immedietly....
Strange as fuck, no ideas........

Download the new version.... MissFortune fixed it, mine is now working ;)
Lets finally play it :p

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: EchoFoxtrot
Feb 7, 2022
Move the Chains [v0.2 Bugfix] Walkthrough Mod
The Walkthrough shows points or highlights the choices.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Thank you my friend, always strengthening the community

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader
4.20 star(s) 31 Votes