• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Episode 2 Public Release:

- Finally fixed the locale issue for Linux and Windows 7/8/8.1 users. Thanks to LoafyLemon and shark_inna_hat for the help.
- Starting a deep editing/spell checking. DuckDairyDip covered a lot of Episode 1 for me, so thanks. PiercedFreak will be looking it over what's currently available, as well. Among others, potentially. Of course, EchoFoxtrot is always a lot of help in that way.

There'll probably be a very minor (non-Patreon exclusive) Episode 2.5 (name not final) update for just the grammar/typo/dialogue fixes soon. But not a super big hurry on that.

__

Regarding Android:
I've crunched the audio and visuals quite significantly to get under the 2GB limit. Sitting around 1.7GB, it's not installing with the native package installer on Android. At least for my Note 10+.

How I got around it, for whatever reason, was a via - otherwise known as Split APKs Installer. It seemed to have no issue installing MTC - at least on my phone. It's a free app on the Play Store and independent app stores. Others with newer phones might have more luck. Irregardless, this is likely to be my last upload for Android. I'll be happy to send any modders/etc. a copy of what they need to make it available for others. But they'll no longer available directly from me until Ren'py/Android get their shit together. It's not worth the trouble.

Other notes:

I've seen some people confused on the 'about page' I mentioned in the previous tier release in regard to Episode progress isn't inside of the game. It's on the about page of Patreon. Which will be posted and pinned after the public release is out.

Last edited:

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Link for the 1.6gb android download? Still only seeing the over 2gb download on every link I've found.
The gofile link above is 1.8GB. Seems like it's rounding up a bit on GoFile. It's technically on the lower end of 1.7GB. Will edit the post.

Reactions: Bones1008

snideremark

Dec 20, 2022
For some reason I can't unlock Diana's 2nd and Alaina's 3rd CG Gallery Render, tried multiple playthroughs, don't really know where I went wrong. Anyone know how to unlock them?

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Can confirm that the new public release (and its compressed version) now starts on my old Win 8.1 PC. Thank you, MissFortune!
Glad it's working for you!

And for everyone else, I just want to thank you for the patience in letting me get this weird bug worked out! I obviously didn't intend for that to happen, and given that I had no way of testing for Windows 7/8 or Linux, it made it difficult to track down.

I have updated my compressed version to the "public" release that now hopefully has all of the bugs fixed.
Sorry for all the extra work.

Ano00

Jun 23, 2018
funny how noone gives a shit about bugs and errors =))) after we click the icon to start the game it loads then imediatley traceback error pops and cant do shit about it no roll back only quit i saw a lot of tracebacks posted same as mine 0 solutions gg nice

P.S: i havent came from s1 or anything it's my first time trying the game i just downloaded the latest version posted

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
funny how noone gives a shit about bugs and errors =))) after we click the icon to start the game it loads then imediatley traceback error pops and cant do shit about it no roll back only quit i saw a lot of tracebacks posted same as mine 0 solutions gg nice
About a dozen posts above yours. Or on .

baklol

Aug 13, 2018

P.S: i havent came from s1 or anything it's my first time trying the game i just downloaded the latest version posted
bro you mac user or what mine is working fine in first time some error from your back end

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
no mac user,i'm on pc windows....it's fine i downloaded the game again from the ling missfourtune posted and it works
well i downloaded it 2 times one for me and other friend both times it was working fine glad issue is solved

Mcknobz33

Dec 29, 2017
Move the Chains [v0.2 Bugfix] Walkthrough Mod
The Walkthrough shows points or highlights the choices.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
will this work with the public release?

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes