lokdiklok

Aug 5, 2021
i have played until end of the chapter 1 and beginning of the chapter 2,The game deserves good comments and the game has good story.but its very big BUT there is two fucking senseless thing First thing is according to the game's language options you are not a native speaker me neither and the vocabulary to understand this game properly is very hard for me also you made grammar mistakes and it makes me think do you really use the words in the game by your knowledge Second thing is Loan issue how the fuck a guy made mistakes while get a loan with %100 interest and you have to get the loan.(SorryforMyBadEnglish)

Jan23489

Jan 11, 2022
lokdiklok I would partially disagree with you. As for the loan thing, who cares - It is just a game and does not have to make sense. Regarding the choice of words, it does not bother me much other than the strange mix up with the he/her pronounces and, moreover, starting to call a mistress master. Maybe that's an inside joke or something ;-)
I would add, though, that the amount of actual sex scenes becomes pretty non-existant later on. In later chapters it seems all focused on whipping, objectification and toilet fetish. A girl riding or jerking the guy seems off the table. If that's what the dev wants, ok. But I personally find this shift rather disappointing.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch 6 part 1
Size 221 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I replayed that VN from the start to the end in one go and if some parts of it are quite good, the main plot is utterly stupid. Making things so extreme totally kills the credibility of the story. I think that the dev doesn't understand that when you make it this way, in fact your story loose it's substance and becomes a parody.
Well some parts were really good but the kinks were always the same, you always are licking something, boots, cunts, ass, the floor. At the end, i could at least make my MC drink some piss and eat some warm shit directly from the "distributor". That was a relief, finaly there was some substance in that long and quite painfull story!!:ROFLMAO:

burnerbud

Jul 30, 2022
I replayed that VN from the start to the end in one go and if some parts of it are quite good, the main plot is utterly stupid. Making things so extreme totally kills the credibility of the story. I think that the dev doesn't understand that when you make it this way, in fact your story loose it's substance and becomes a parody.
Well some parts were really good but the kinks were always the same, you always are licking something, boots, cunts, ass, the floor. At the end, i could at least make my MC drink some piss and eat some warm shit directly from the "distributor". That was a relief, finaly there was some substance in that long and quite painfull story!!:ROFLMAO:
Not gonna lie, I don't know how many ways there are to write a "credible" story when the end result is the complete degradation of an individual to sexual slavery. I feel like any game within this genre requires a bit of suspension of disbelief, because it's inherently unrealistic.

Reactions: Someguy9500

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
greetings,
i think it's not very wise plot progression choice to base how your current game will conclude on previous work you've done in the past especially for new players whom never touched them rather than players figuring out the conclusion to the story naturally themselves while making choices gradually
i was reading & everything was fine until i reached the point where the author tells you to chose your ending based on vicious circle and gives you 6 possible endings with names of characters you haven't met yet!!!??????????
when that happened it threw me completely off guard & got lost completely on what to chose & the VN overall lost some of its appeal & i'm seriously contemplating whether to continue or not

Last edited:

geochimica

Jan 9, 2022
This game it's really interesting! I like a lot the progress of the story.

I can't wait to see the next parts!

Please if is possible, try to create a scene where the protagonist fight against another "slave girl" for his life. (A kind of deathmacht for the liberty! maybe a sexfight scene where who cum first lose the macht).

Among Us

Nov 29, 2020
Hey, MironY! It's been a while since we heard from you. How are you and how is the game development going? Chapter 6 Part 2 will be the end of the game right? Also, which game gets the next update, Vicious Circle or this?

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
Hey, MironY! It's been a while since we heard from you. How are you and how is the game development going? Chapter 6 Part 2 will be the end of the game right? Also, which game gets the next update, Vicious Circle or this?

Hello everyone, I congratulate you on the upcoming holidays and wish you success and good luck in the new year, friends!
In this post, I want to share with you my plans and ideas for the next year. As I wrote earlier, "Moving down" is nearing its completion and a new project is waiting for you. This game will be the third and final part of the trilogy, in which you will meet new characters and see where the actions and decisions of the heroes of the previous games lead. Be sure, there you will see old friends who will play an important role in the formation of this universe. Of course, not everyone is happy with this state of affairs and I've seen many comments of disappointment regarding the end of this project, but nothing in this life lasts forever. I could stretch this game out and release updates for a few more years, but I don't want to stand still and turn this passion of mine into a chore. I conceived this big story at the beginning of the work on "Vicious circle" and even then I had a complete picture in my head of what I had to do and where it would lead. But the third game will not be the end of this universe... I have very ambitious plans to develop and move to a new level, and I am already exploring new opportunities and technologies. Of course, without your support, none of this would be possible to achieve, and the kind words in the comments and private messages have always inspired me to go further and improve! Therefore, I want to say thank you to all of you for appreciating my modest achievements and supporting me all this time! Finally, summing up this topic, I want to emphasize that "Moving down" will have several more updates and this is a matter of more than one month.
As for the new "Moving down" update, everything is on schedule and you should expect it sometime in mid-January.
Once again, I wish you all happy holidays and all the best! Merry Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!
Miron.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes