AgentKoko

Jan 11, 2019
I love the CG and the amount of content you added to this game. I'm not into femdom but hey if it's good and the author has put effort into it then why the heck not? But personally, I feel almost all of the choices aren't really choices in this game. You just get a "game over" if you don't follow the set kinetic path.

Last edited:

teeto34

Oct 23, 2021
question about this game, is the male mc happy as he continues to get dominated? or is it non-con and forced

Jan 16, 2020
Even more boring than before... The dick is not hard anymore (contrary to the first chapter where it was a bit).

I do like Femdom games but i do not like fake-choice games. This game is in fact a kinetic novel, hidden behind a choice game.

Also, i may understand than a Femdom path is not a choice, but at last, allow the MC to be faithful to his Mistress (his wife by default.) Instead of a game where the MC is slowly frustrated, humiliated or maybe even cuckolded by his wife, we have a stupid guy who cheat and lick all the women he meet, behind the back of his wife.

In short, it's not possible to play a loving and faithful husband who fall little by little to submission. Instead of this we have a cheating dog who wag his tail to every women out there. There is no way to play otherwise.

And also, the blackmail have even less value then before when we know the price of session with a professional dominatrix. The MC have basically free sessions now... Good for him maybe.

Example of active cheating by the "loving" husband (just before going to a free BDSM session) :

Last edited:
Reactions: Hadgar

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Even more boring than before... The dick is not hard anymore (contrary to the first chapter where it was a bit).

I do like Femdom games but i do not like fake-choice games. This game is in fact a kinetic novel, hidden behind a choice game.

Also, i may understand than a Femdom path is not a choice, but at last, allow the MC to be faithful to his Mistress (his wife by default.) Instead of a game where the MC is slowly frustrated, humiliated or maybe even cuckolded by his wife, we have a stupid guy who cheat and lick all the women he meet, behind the back of his wife.

In short, it's not possible to play a loving and faithful husband who fall little by little to submission. Instead of this we have a cheating dog who wag his tail to every women out there. There is no way to play otherwise.

And also, the blackmail have even less value then before when we know the price of session with a professional dominatrix. The MC have basically free sessions now... Good for him maybe.

Example of active cheating by the "loving" husband (just before going to a free BDSM session) :
Hmmm... I've never got that scene. This alone proves there is significant path branching.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I was really hoping for, as someone mentioned earlier, a faithful husband MC whose wife is slowly corrupted by her boss to become a domme. As the wife becomes more corrupt and controlling, the MC seeks others to help put his wife back on a good path. Wife and boss then seduce/dominate those people, so as to rob the MC of outside help, while he falls further and further into submission to his mistress. How far off is this game to that storyline? I am just a talentless purveyor of content, and the dev is doing the work. I hope he has success, and I am not whining for changes.

memad3561

Sep 22, 2019
even for femdom game, no story no choices not creative writing, is there a point of this and for slavery he's slave from beginning unless there some payback but I don't think so since the dev has sick mind i quit it from beginning and I want to say my opinion.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes