estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch 6 Pt 2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 255 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

ElJefe1995

Aug 28, 2020
On which path are you? The only path that continues afaik is the one where you passed the test at the 'school'.
shit i didnt know there was more then one route lol
Rn i just saw the MC suck up the Bf of FMC which is not my type of shit lol which is whyh a sweet revenge story would be chefs fucking kiss right about now haha

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
no story no choices not creative writing
Well, you are wrong, there are actually quite a few choices and multiple routes (all of them being hard femdom, but this much is stated in the description). Granted, the dev is not fluent in English and the English version is essentially machine-translated (which can be a bit painful to read). However, his original writing in Russian is not bad at all, I can attest to that.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Rn i just saw the MC suck up the Bf of FMC which is not my type of shit lol which is whyh a sweet revenge story would be chefs fucking kiss right about now haha
Just in case you didn't know, there isn't going to be any revenge routes.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
There shouldn't be a BF of the FMC. But if you failed the test you will get adopted by another woman and she will cuckold you. That's also the path that doesn't continue in this update.

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
There shouldn't be a BF of the FMC. But if you failed the test you will get adopted by another woman and she will cuckold you. That's also the path that doesn't continue in this update.
There is a path with the BF of the FMC(Gregor), just ignore Deborah advancements and dance with Gregor at the party.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
What answers do I have to give to get the new content?
When FMC goes to the mayor's party, she has a choice to dance with Gregor (hetero cuckolding path) or pursue the relationship with Deborah (lesbian cuckolding path). The latter probably requires that she responded to Deborah's advances earlier, though I'm not sure.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
question about this game, is the male mc happy as he continues to get dominated? or is it non-con and forced
The way he feels about everything will depend a bit on the branching path.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On an unrelated note, whats the sissification here? I played through two branching paths and barely seen anything that could be considered that, did I just miss some choices for it or is it mostly planned content?

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
On an unrelated note, whats the sissification here? I played through two branching paths and barely seen anything that could be considered that, did I just miss some choices for it or is it mostly planned content?
I've only played one path... in the last update there was a scene where the MMC was forced to wear a maid's outfit. Maybe there is more cross-dressing content on other paths or maybe more is planned in the future, dunno. Not a big fan of this kind of things personally, so wasn't really looking for it actively.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
I've only played one path... in the last update there was a scene where the MMC was forced to wear a maid's outfit. Maybe there is more cross-dressing content on other paths or maybe more is planned in the future, dunno. Not a big fan of this kind of things personally, so wasn't really looking for it actively.
Yea I've seen that one, though I almost skipped over it, oh well I got other games that fill that niche really nicely I'm not bothered, thanks for the response.

Reactions: Leo Humilis

Naughty Otter

Jul 4, 2017
The game tells the story of a young couple who recently got married and started living together. It would seem that nothing should interfere with family happiness, but life circumstances and surrounding people will gradually push the wife of the main character to the idea of non-standard relationships in marriage, where she tries on the role of a dominant, the role of a Mistress ... dude what kind of non standard relationships in marriage is that, more tan dom and cuck is like 1600s slavery, great scenes, but to much for me!

Reactions: GabbuXul and Aizar

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
What answers do I have to give to get the new content?
You need to complete the training at the "school" and succeed on the test by getting enough points. There are also multiple choices before the test that give you points or take them away. There are also multiple questions on the test, which gives you either points or take them away (all questions asked are all things you have learned during your training so read carefully or just pick what seems right (basically never think about yourself or your own health and only about your mistress)). Don't agree to her offer to tell you how much points you currently have before the test, because that will cost you 3 points as well.
When you succeed the FMC will take you back home. That's where all the new content is (she will also take you back home if you fail the test and beg her, but that's another route afaik).

Last edited:

jaffboy151

Jan 21, 2021
Hopefully before the end we get a little more humiliation & cruelty from Maria, forcing him to watch her having sex with new lovers, clean her up after he's finished & some more cruel action with her friend Lisa, maybe showing the MC how much his former wife has changed by ordering the death of her lover in front of him.

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes