Sep 7, 2022
dev - PLEASE GET rid of all the

Code:
    scene somescene
    with Dissolve (1.0)
    $ renpy.pause (1.0, hard = True)
    scene someotherscene
    with Dissolve (1.0)
you have everywhere, nothing more obnoxiously breaks up the gameplay - and after awhile ends up with the player clickspamming to try and skip, which then ends up skipping the first dialogue line after the segment.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Is there at last one good ending where MC become free and leave this country - island? I think he deserves it...
But would he really want that? Would it make him happy? Would he actually embrace this freedom if it meant being separated from his beloved Mistress forever? I probably wouldn't in his place.

Last edited:

jaffboy151

Jan 21, 2021
But would he really want that? Would it make him happy? Would he actually embrace this freedom if it meant being separated from his beloved Mistress forever? I probably wouldn't in his place.
No way, he'd prefer ending his days under his beloved Mistress, while she chokes him with one of her heels down his throat as she's pleasured by her lover (next slave) above, possibly with eyes stinging, blinded by the mother or best friend peeing on him.
Yeah it's F*ucked up but so is the game

jaffboy151

Jan 21, 2021
dev - PLEASE GET rid of all the

Code:
    scene somescene
    with Dissolve (1.0)
    $ renpy.pause (1.0, hard = True)
    scene someotherscene
    with Dissolve (1.0)
you have everywhere, nothing more obnoxiously breaks up the gameplay - and after awhile ends up with the player clickspamming to try and skip, which then ends up skipping the first dialogue line after the segment.
100% agree, happens to me all the time.

Reactions: Petruha2k

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
No way, he'd prefer ending his days under his beloved Mistress, while she chokes him with one of her heels down his throat as she's pleasured by her lover (next slave) above, possibly with eyes stinging, blinded by the mother or best friend peeing on him.
Yeah it's F*ucked up but so is the game
lol whats fucked up is the game will show pissing and pooping but is still too reeeee ntr reeeee to show full penetration with other guy.

jaffboy151

Jan 21, 2021
Quick question , want to move moving down to a new android device, does anyone have an idea where the game saves are stored, I can find most other games but not moving down or vicious circle ?

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
another question about this game, does his wife still love him?
I think she still cares... but not in the way your common or garden variety a "wife" would. By the end of Chapter 4, their relation is way beyond what one would conventionally call a "marriage" or "couple"

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
Please tell me I am not the only one who totally hates the MC dude. he is so pathetic like more then most. I keep talking to myself why are you doing this why are you taking a loan out which you know will coast a butt load if late and guess what your paying it off late! He tries to act all macho and I have to be in charge but guess what you suck at your current job and for some dumb reason after your wife makes a good amount you still take out money for what? GOD he just pisses me off.

burnerbud

Jul 30, 2022
Please tell me I am not the only one who totally hates the MC dude. he is so pathetic like more then most. I keep talking to myself why are you doing this why are you taking a loan out which you know will coast a butt load if late and guess what your paying it off late! He tries to act all macho and I have to be in charge but guess what you suck at your current job and for some dumb reason after your wife makes a good amount you still take out money for what? GOD he just pisses me off.
It's not executed perfectly, but I think the MC was feeling particularly down at that point, with his boss on his ass constantly and the increasing financial strain of supporting himself and Maria, and it finally got to him enough that he wanted to feel like a big shot for once, take his wife out on a nice date, and for a second not be the loser he's been seeing himself as. Was it foolish? Absolutely. But the emotions that put him there make at least some sense.

GRLA

Feb 5, 2023
This game is amazing, I hope the developer made more content, i love content based in femdom and watersports.
Is very cool that content like this exist because some fantasies just don't feel the same in real life.
I have to say i like very much about this content, (Games, stories, comics and etc.) Always based on femdom.
But when i tried in real life the feeling is not as i think and i have to say i don't like it.
But with this games and this other midias, i can enjoy this fantasy so thank you to make this game.
Soon i was be able to help you in the patreon I will do it. (Sorry for my terrible English).

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes