ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
I'm on full submissive playthrough, but Maria still sends me to slave school. Is avoiding the slave school possible?
And goddamn, Maria cheated on me with Deborah.

Also my second playthrough i tried to become resistant to being dominated by Maria but ended up having an affair with lisa and ran away to her but lisa sold me out, then got the game over screen. Is "lisa's route" a dead end? I kinda feel theres more to the story with her route but i got the game over.

This game needs a walkthrough lol.

KKonaBROthere

Jan 14, 2019
I'm on full submissive playthrough, but Maria still sends me to slave school. Is avoiding the slave school possible?
And goddamn, Maria cheated on me with Deborah.

Also my second playthrough i tried to become resistant to being dominated by Maria but ended up having an affair with lisa and ran away to her but lisa sold me out, then got the game over screen. Is "lisa's route" a dead end? I kinda feel theres more to the story with her route but i got the game over.

This game needs a walkthrough lol.
It doesnt, because the choices don't actually matter. You're bound to the same station regardless your choices. And its just borderline mental and physical abuse of the husband for what?

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
It doesnt, because the choices don't actually matter. You're bound to the same station regardless your choices. And its just borderline mental and physical abuse of the husband for what?
A few choices do matter. Like, deciding for the MC whether he wants to take the loan... or deciding for Maria whether she wants to dance with Gregory or not. But the main storyline is the MC being abused and humiliated by Maria and other women in every possible manner and fashion, which is pretty much unavoidable.

Reactions: ImariKurumi

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
A few choices do matter. Like, deciding for the MC whether he wants to take the loan... or deciding for Maria whether she wants to dance with Gregory or not. But the main storyline is the MC being abused and humiliated by Maria and other women in every possible manner and fashion, which is pretty much unavoidable.
Theres a choice to not take the loan?

And yep, theres a few variations in my several playthroughs though the main plot stays the same.

My first playthrough, i've gotten the Deborah NTR, and Maria keeps flaunting her affair with Deborah in front of MC and hes bawling. Its so sad, i encouraged it thinking i'd get a F/F/M, dunno why i expected that in this type of game hahaha. I assume Gregory is the other NTR route?

Next round, i went all out resist the domination but got into an affair with Lisa, ran away to Lisa for help but she betrayed, got sent to slave school. Everything became even more miserable. I really hope Lisa's storyline won't end and will be much more involved later as an alternative LI route. I mean during the betrayal scene, you can either cuss her for the betrayal and she'll sob or keep silent as maybe she has a plan. Plus shes in love with the MC and against the slave treatment.

My third playthrough i went 50/50 resist and submit and i think i didn't do well with slave training, Maria grew cold and aloof and MC got sold.

My 4th playthrough was the only "Happy" route. Went submit route(but i did argue a bit, not sure if full submit helps), rejected any affairs(gym girl etc, i'm not sure if the affair trigger is only for Lisa or any girls you cheated with), did not confide in Lisa. I aced slave school, Maria refused to take any other slave except MC and doesn't care the female slave is in an affair with her mom. 2 or 3 lewd scenes here has slight variations where shes nicer to MC and let him finish. And towards the end, Maria was having thoughts about the MC and was ecstatic that MC worships her like a goddess. She released him from the cage, rode him and let him finish.

Hopefully we get a walkthrough so we'll know all the triggers.

Reactions: Lilo732
Nov 16, 2021
there are a couple of parameters that control the outcome:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is nothing official, these are just my observations and can also be wrong or incomplete

Also note that MironY choose hard femdom style. There is no snapping back to a normal situation, no endings that go somewhat vanilla.
There is only 1 way and that is down, hence the appriopriate title. (again, own observation and also similar style to the other game Vicious Circle: RPGM which is complete)

Last edited:
Reactions: Miron HFG

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
When update? Any news in patreons page?
MARCH 1 AT 11:10 AM

Update progress
Hello, everyone, friends. This is a bit of unplanned news regarding the release date of the new version of "Moving Down". I was planning to release it on March 4-5, but I had a little problem with my computer last month. I "caught", as they say, the "blue screen of death". Fortunately, the fault was not critical and the hardware was fixed the next day, but... There is always a "but":) I'm an idiot and kept the DazStudio library on the system disk, so naturally, it was all lost. It took me a little over a week to restore the database, set up the program, and draw the finished scenes that were saved but not rendered, so that's how long the update is delayed. I also had to change the content of this issue. I was planning to finish chapter six and focus on alternative endings (Dora's ending and the ending MC toilet or interior), but because these scenes will have a slightly different narrative structure based on visuals rather than text, I realized that I simply won't have time to render these videos and images. So, instead, you're going to see the end of the chapter and the beginning of the epilogue up to the point where you're forced to make a hard choice ;) I hope you won't be too upset by this news because I was actually terrified that the circumstances were even worse and everything ended up being fine in the end.

glois

Oct 31, 2020
Fun fact: this game is actually a dark comedy about a very stupid man. If you see the main character that way, and the circumstances around him as a cruel farce, then it's a brilliant game. 10/10

Reactions: lezard123
3.90 star(s) 58 Votes