ElJefe1995

Aug 28, 2020
Ight this shit aint even worth stroking my shit but i am so far deep in, i might as well just see it to the end lol.

I HAVE NEVER WANTED A REVENGE PLOT SO FREAKING BAD IN A GAME LOL the closest i have gotten to feeling like this is when that red hair bitch blamed the MC in the shield hero anime or Rachel betraying the MC in tower of god haha

Reactions: ChapulinColorado

bonsftoo77

Oct 6, 2020
I really liked it, thanks to developer for quality and for having an end to the story, thank the gods that it has an ending and is not another unfinished project o should I say thank the goddess :)

Reactions: daverave69 and pabo

rmover87

Jan 30, 2019
I get only 2 endings, very good and very bad...how to get third?
for very good ending you should mercy Natan, get perfect grades in slave school and win 3 rounds
for very bad ending you should not mercy Natan, get bad grades in school and loose 3 rouns and choose "bad Maria' in club

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
I get only 2 endings, very good and very bad...how to get third?
for very good ending you should mercy Natan, get perfect grades in slave school and win 3 rounds
for very bad ending you should not mercy Natan, get bad grades in school and loose 3 rouns and choose "bad Maria' in club
Were you able to save nathan or did he die even after attempting to save nathan?

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
Endings make you really feel sad...and that's cool! When I play games or watch movies, I always get very "morally immersed". Torture with viewing old photos is a separate plus.
In general, I liked the game very much and not only the endings make me sad, but also the fact that this project has come to an end.
The developer released updates very quickly, but now, when I try different scenarios and scroll through the dialogues through the "arrow" key, it even seems a little crumpled. I was expecting more trainer content and cuckold content, hoped there would be an auction, not much content with Lisa at the moment (for me). In short, for me personally, the ending is crumpled and not fully disclosed, although it is clear that the author is trying very hard.
Not all my expectations from this game were justified (at least at the moment). BUT as one great football player once said -

Ricky Smith

Jan 11, 2023
Just played Ch 6 so far. You have been married to nice rich girl for yr but her mom and bff are mean and act superior. Then your wife's bff makes her your boss, because she likes her, and hates MC. Your wife becomes power hungry in the process, her bff seduces her, and gives her a promotion (cuz bff's father owns company), and then they start to treat MC like crap. Wife realizes, and starts to agree with her mother, that MC (husband) has held her back all these yrs since they have been dating since HS. So wife starts acting more like her evil mother and BFF. Then she just goes full evil and goes BDSM all of a sudden with her friends and MC gets beaten, tortured, and used as a toilet (pretty funny scenes here). Eventually she becomes so corrupted by the society she is in, she doesnt even care if MC dies or not, which really starts to scare MC. MC really does still love his wife even after all of this, and her turning evil, so kind of sad really. There is main story also, but I dont want to spoil it. Lets just say his now ex-wife is on her way to becoming leader of a certain organization with big plans. While MC has decide whether to escape or what to do next. Only one NTR scene. Lot of feet licking, oral, especially in first 3 chapters as wife becomes corrupted, so slow burner. things get more interesting around ch 4. Mostly humiliation, and whippings and beatings in later chapters. There is some sex but not a lot. Mostly mind games stuff, verbal humiliation, and serving women.

rmover87

Jan 30, 2019
who has all 3 endings? cant get last...
the most important ist studing. for best ending you should get 10 points. another stats is the bad ending.

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
So... am I locked out of continuing the game at this point?

Haven't played since two updates ago but I haven't been able to progress past Maria dumping on you as a toilet for the first time. Always says "To be continued".

My only guess is that the dev hasn't progressed Maria's storyline yet and that's why I can't continue it.

psvetlov

May 24, 2022

Haven't played since two updates ago but I haven't been able to progress past Maria dumping on you as a toilet for the first time. Always says "To be continued".

My only guess is that the dev hasn't progressed Maria's storyline yet and that's why I can't continue it.
The same thing with me.
Played Dora storyline in Chapter 6 part 2 and not able to progress in part 3. Always says "To be continued"

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
I didn't play the update, so I don't know how the game past when I became disgusted by it. But I have been thinking about it because of reading some of the recent comments on this thread. I think the problem with enjoying the game for me is that for me to get into a sub mindset, I would have to idolize the person dominating me. This woman is an evil bitch who doesn't care about me at all. She is indifferent to whether I live or die and even objects to whether I care about my own health. What does she do to make me idolize her and want to serve her and please her, I don't know. Far from being a goddess, she seems less than a human, really, and I would never submit to such people. If they had control over me, I suppose they would have to kill me or I would kill them.

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
Maybe it's more concise to say, it's not about how wonderful the dom is, but about how pathetic the sub is. I think most subs would prefer the other way around.

DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
Now we need endings GUIDE...
Couldn't agree more because I have no fucking clue about this game anymore. I have several saves and none of them give me any new content. Makes me think I need to replay this game again and save every choice and that ain't happening because there isn't enough variation/outcomes to make it worth while. Damned shame really as this game was fantastic up until about ch6.

BTW MironY, a little variety in your kinks would be nice. You seem to be infatuated with toilets. LOL

Lilo732

Jun 23, 2018
Say thank you
Tempo and emotion
Bow down and greet her
His master
Any way to solve the problem
Adhere to the role, do not react
Nothing
Wait for the right moment
A slave has no right to cum
Yes
Are you sure of your second and third answer?

noway1

Nov 27, 2019

It seems the dev does not know that the toilet ending is supposed to be the main route.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Nice scenes! Can't wait to see all the endings.

My only complaint is the fact that it becomes the "do it for me or die" kind of [femdom]. Not my favorite kind.
Psychological [femdom] are way better imo.

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes