Viper1977

Jan 19, 2018
I like femdom or soft fem dom games especially the pegging parts. To be honst at first I started to like this game but as it went on how the wife treated the MC was disgusting, first she pigged backed him for a whole year than as if he is no good anymore. i played the game hoping that one fine day the MC hurts them badly, all as at times i wanted to smash the monitor

what are you views??

Last edited:

Gordon_79

Jun 8, 2022
I like femdom or soft fem dom games especially the pegging parts. To be honst at first I started to like this game but as it went on how the wife treated the MC was disgusting, first she pigged backed him for a whole year than as if he is no good anymore. i played the game hoping that one fine day the MC hurts them badly, all as at times i wanted to smash the monitor

what are you views??

MironY's narration is genius and masterful in my opinion and "artistically accurate" if you allow me to add. He is a legend of the genre of heavy female domination and that's why his audience adores him. His structure and gradually increasing
pace/heaviness on development of the plot and events is completely consistent with the endings he ends up to give to his stories. You may not like something in his work ofc, you may feel disturbed by some outcomes you don't "approve" BUT, you can't say that he is giving an ending he "shouldn't" give, according to HIS logic, or he did not warn you enough so to expect. He is absolutely honest and fair, we must all give him that. To sum up it is take it or leave it. Most likely you'll love it (even if you don't like or agree to everything) or hate it (even if you like many things in it). I understand that this is a strong hit for some, even fans of the genre, that they wont approve, afterall it's a downhill to the deepest and darkest ends of the fantasy but again, its simple, that's why we f@cking LOVE it/him:)

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
God this is the most disturbing game I’ve ever play from a pure girl and loving wife slowly turning into a pure domination. I just hope the MC will have a good ending in the end cause I kinda feels bad for him

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
man i gave this game a try and the mc is such a loser. it is sad to see a guy go from being happily married to what he becomes..though i gave up on it not long after his wife takes the job with his company seeing where it was going just held zero appeal to continue playing.

Reactions: 52hmy and Jccurtis

John_Retcliffe

Mar 30, 2023
Thank you very much for sharing with us this bright gem of a femdom visual novel. I love the storyline a lot and all the characters within. I am sure I would submit to Maria as well.
But I was a little bit sad when Megan didn't come back to Maria's company office as her deputy. I liked a lot her way of humiliating the MC. I can't help but to love evil cruel women. And the most I love bad endings.

Reactions: Gordon_79

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Thank you very much for sharing with us this bright gem of a femdom visual novel. I love the storyline a lot and all the characters within. I am sure I would submit to Maria as well.
But I was a little bit sad when Megan didn't come back to Maria's company office as her deputy. I liked a lot her way of humiliating the MC. I can't help but to love evil cruel women. And the most I love bad endings.
Hopefully MC able to get good ending in the end cause it’s kinda too much and tbh I like fem dom but this is too much disturbing for me

Reactions: John_Retcliffe

DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
Hmmmm.... If you would submit to Maria, you should probably quit playing these games before you get yourself into a situation you may not be able to get out off... LMFAO

dal7moc

Sep 12, 2022
I would submit to Maria in a heartbeat! Though I'd tell Helga, her mom, to fcuk off!! =P
Honestly, why would you submit? Maria doesn‘t care the slightest about the mc. He might kill himself to shorten the waiting time for death. After all there is nothing in his life anymore. There is no goal to work towards. And while I do like dominant women I would‘ve walked out the door when Maria asked the mc to chose between slavery but married or free.

I did played through to see the „ending“. But I was glad it was over. That game - though appealing - just isn‘t right for me.

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Honestly, why would you submit? Maria doesn‘t care the slightest about the mc. He might kill himself to shorten the waiting time for death. After all there is nothing in his life anymore. There is no goal to work towards. And while I do like dominant women I would‘ve walked out the door when Maria asked the mc to chose between slavery but married or free.

I did played through to see the „ending“. But I was glad it was over. That game - though appealing - just isn‘t right for me.
Being used only to satisfy her is also right up my alley. I wouldn't care that she didn't care about me as long as she feels good is enough to satisfy me. It does get pretty extreme towards the end where I wouldn't like being cucked by her & her girlfriend, though i wouldn't mind if i could still lick her during/after, etc. Being denied full time would be a nono lol.

But even being a full time toilet for her would be enough. I'm pretty fcuked up.

Only things i don't like is armpits, human furniture (i find that strange) women in their 50's+ & pain (so no whipping, spanking, ball busting - don't mind trample but only bare/socked feet). Just pure oral/toilet servitude. Even in real life when a girl holds and rides my face is amazing. And that very scenario was exactly how this story started when Maria held his head for the first time and felt that control. It was so addicting seeing a normal relationship degrade into the slave route. If anyone knows of similar games or VN's please let me know!!!

So anyway this game had loads of what i liked while i had to stomach some of the stuff i didn't but the rewards were worth it!!

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022

what are you views??
I fully agree, followed this game and liked for a long time. But it does not make sence to be this icecold, almost hateful against the MC. So for me it fall to the ground.

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes