rmover87

Jan 30, 2019
Dude, this is too HARD! I hope your next project will be more humane and softer! By the way, can you say a few words about the next project? is this a prequel or a spin-off?

Reactions: Ricky Smith

Petruha2k

Jan 19, 2020
It will be a sequel. A continuation of the story of the world with new characters.
Could you please write a story (or at least one of the routs) in which submission to his Mistress will be voluntary for MC, desirable, and his final position as a slave to his Mistress will make him genuinely happy?
It seems to me that in this project, many people lacked both the pleasure for MC of what was happening and some empathy on the part of his wife. I want domination, cuckolding and slavery to be a girl's fetishes, which the MC is happy to indulge in order to make her happy. It seems to me that many would like the same.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Could you please write a story (or at least one of the routs) in which submission to his Mistress will be voluntary for MC, desirable, and his final position as a slave to his Mistress will make him genuinely happy?
It seems to me that in this project, many people lacked both the pleasure for MC of what was happening and some empathy on the part of his wife. I want domination and slavery to be a girl's fetish, which the MC is happy to indulge in order to make her happy. It seems to me that many would like the same.
Not really, many people like this devs games because they are heavy femdom.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I could think of a few possible scenarios there, although I do love your plots just the way they are!

burnerbud

Jul 30, 2022
It seems to me that in this project, many people lacked both the pleasure for MC of what was happening and some empathy on the part of his wife. I want domination, cuckolding and slavery to be a girl's fetishes, which the MC is happy to indulge in order to make her happy. It seems to me that many would like the same.
I personally think that part of the appeal of femdom is the premise that it's being forced upon you. Actual dominance. Without that, sure, it's still cool, but it loses a lot of the luster.

Petruha2k

Jan 19, 2020
I personally think that part of the appeal of femdom is the premise that it's being forced upon you. Actual dominance. Without that, sure, it's still cool, but it loses a lot of the luster.
But even in an forced form, it can lead to the pleasure of the MC and his final happiness... At least, I sincerely believe that.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Can someone please post a save so I can get the new content from this update. I got so many different playthroughs I don't know what is what anymore. For me at the moment every save I have ends at the same point as part 3 update.

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Can someone please post a save so I can get the new content from this update. I got so many different playthroughs I don't know what is what anymore. For me at the moment every save I have ends at the same point as part 3 update.
for side endings. File 1-1 - includes the toilet theme, file 1-2 - does not.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
But even in an forced form, it can lead to the pleasure of the MC and his final happiness... At least, I sincerely believe that.
I do agree with that. I'm also very much into hard (non-con) femdom. Although sometimes, you are going a bit too harshly on the MC even for my taste :eek:

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes