Ricky Smith

Jan 11, 2023
It will be a sequel. A continuation of the story of the world with new characters.
That's great cuz the girls look great, would like to see all of them again. I agree with rmover87, a bit hard. The problem I have with this one is the fact the one minute she is in a normal marriage with a guy she loves. Then the next, she is a psychopath, with the bridge being the BDSM lifestyle. And it seems to happen in a short period of time with no catalyst other then she enjoys it and wants to take over the world with this type of "lifestyle" or bring back slavery for betas. Her mom and friend are nuts too so I get the DNA/influence reference. I have dated women with crazy friends and moms/dads, and its not fun. So deep down it was in her I suppose, but needs to more of a catalyst, or more time passing maybe. But I really dont think she would kill her husband, a guy she use to be in love with. The ultimate twist and betrayal would have been if his co-worker, Lisa was it, did same thing to him after he escaped. Great concept and story though, I enjoyed it. Not enough VNs like this IMO. Great job, keep it up.

Last edited:

golqmhui420

Apr 17, 2021
Sorry for a possibly stupid question, but when i download the file the game ends when i try to escape with Lisa, so is that the final update ?

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
so what’s the new update? The continuation with John with his friend what’s her name again Lisa Lina?

fatki_chaddi

Oct 18, 2021
Hey MironY

Thanks for this wonderful update.

I am yet to complete it but reading what other have shared I sincerely request you to please add a toilet ending with Helga and Maria both competing to degrade the MC (if its not there or planned already).

I hope you consider this.

• Hey there
Reactions: thath

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
"Chapter 6 Part4:

Completed 3 side endings:
  • Dora's ending
  • the ending as a toilet, or an interior item"
Ohh I see then it’s not for me then cause I get the Lisa and MC in the car scene in the end thanks man

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
If the real worla gonna end like that with female supremecy thing we all are doomed to extintion and there will be no human left with that castration thing. My Good God. Woman don't gonna had children and time time whole humans wil be extinted. Good Lord.

edit: These woman deserve: No Dick.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Miron HFG

thath

Oct 29, 2017
Hey MironY

Thanks for this wonderful update.

I am yet to complete it but reading what other have shared I sincerely request you to please add a toilet ending with Helga and Maria both competing to degrade the MC (if its not there or planned already).

I hope you consider this.
I'm also expecting this part too. Hope the Dev will add it in a future update. Would be really interesting to see how Helga will utilize MC as a human toilet in every possible inhuman way .

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
This is starting in America right now. The radical liberals in US are blaming white males for everything, talking about the sins of our ancestors with women and slaves. etc. This is where we are headed. Castration clinics coming soon I bet. lol
BEFORE I GET SLammED MY CAPS LocK IS STucK SO IM noT Yelling

I am wondering exactly you live in america because I am from here and in no way is what youn said happening and it is not even something as much of a whisper! This is a fantasy game and not any time ever would this happen in U.S. and I am sure the rest the world,EVER! The bitches who are seen as men in this are not at all a male figure they are pathetic characters PERIOD! No MAN WOULD EVER WILLINGLY BECOME THIS CREATURE and a majority of real women don't even want nor see this as their cup of tea and they def want a man not a punk bitch scumbag! iT WOULDN'T EVER GET ANYWHEERE CLOSE TO THIS BECAUS E IN THE BEGINNING GOD MADE MAN! WOMEN WERE MADE TO AND BE COMPANY NOF MEN AND THIS HAS,IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE A MAN'S WORLD AND IF YOU ARE SERIOUSLY TO BELIEVE IN YOUR POST GO AHEAD AND CUT YOUR LITTLE STICK AND BUDS OFF SINCE THEY DON'T SEEM IMPORTANT TO YOU FROM CLEAR LACK OF THEM AND ANY USE CAUSE MYSELF AND MILLIONS OF MEN woULD FIGHT TIL DEATH TO NEVER SEE THIS EVER HAPPEN CAUSE UNLIKE WHAT SEEMS YOU OR ANY LIKE MINDED WITH THIS DREAM I CAN GET PLENTY OF WOMEN TO BACK UP AND SUPPORT FOR A REAL MAN WITH A USEFUL PLEASING COCK AND EVEN MORE, ALL THEM KNOW I HAVE NO SHAME IN MY TOOLS AND GET PLENTY OF USE DAILY FROM THEM AND SOME GET TONS OF REPEATED USE CAUSE YA cant please them all but hey i love a challange!

Hazel_tcsv-sig.gif Elena_KG_sig.gif Valentine_sig.gif

ramcot

Mar 17, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i got the furniture ending and i have both piss and scat enabled i mean i get both content in whole game. But i still dont get the toilet ending there is something i dont know to check if is off or on the piss and scat?

but with toilet ending you mean the ones at Maria's home or at Dora's home? cause if is at Maria's home i got that

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes