DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
How do I get the ending with Dora? I tried loading a save from back at the "club" (training school) but it didn't change much.
A few pages back MironY posted two saves, load those and play the second save for Dora and just keep plugging away to enjoy the fun.

Reactions: warrenitro

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch 6 Pt 4

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 288 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

Reactions: Among Us

Maxus_mudo

Nov 17, 2022
There was a bit of sissification, actually (the scene where the MC was made to dress up as a maid), though I'm not a big fan of it personally.
You're right there was a small scene but that seemed more like a bit of half hearted humiliation, it came out of nowhere and that was that. I just felt that it would have made more sense to turn him into a maid completely and permanently especially as a large part of their motivation seemed to be anti-male.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Just started the game and I have a couple of questions.
I understand the game is based on femdom and I'm cool with it. Heck I downloaded the game based in that.
So. Am I playing as the FemC or as the husband?
At the start it looks like MC/ husband and given the choices, the dude is a simp. Do I do the total simp choices or the less simp choices to get the best out of the game?

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Most of the time you play the husband, sometimes the wife.
As the husband take the less simp choices to get "softer" femdom.
Be warned: This game goes pretty dark pretty fast; since I don't know your taste, I would suggest being as rebellious as possible. :-*

kkk4kk

May 5, 2023
Damn it
how to become a patron if payment from our countries is not accepted?

Does Dora's ending have an final ?
Or is it an infinite loop?

Last edited:

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
but i see a lot of random scenes, what needs to be done to get dora's final end?
Just keep going. Skip scenes you've seen before and a new one will pop up every now and then. Then eventually a timeskip will occur leading to the end.

Reactions: kkk4kk

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
This is such a good Game!!!

Why isnt there any full Walkthrough?
Because no one has gotten around to make one yet (so, here's your chance to shine)? ;) But frankly, this VN is fairly linear, and there are only very few choices actually resulting in story branching.

gremmie

Jun 4, 2017
(-_-) What you need here is a crawlthrough. I get this game but I don't care for it. Femdom is not hatred for men, quite the opposite. The dev hates the MC, I'm outta here.

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes