FemdomLove

May 19, 2023
can we block ntr in game? If we can block it, how do we block it? There are 2 men in the pictures. If we block ntr do we see the other guy?
yes i blocked it by choosing the right options, you can make decisions for the slave and mistress as example there is a option to start a lesbian relationship or to dance with a man on a party also which content your training later includes.

dal7moc

Sep 12, 2022
Whew, what a mixed bag that game is. While it did start pretty tame (and GOOD!) it went into hard territory rather fast. And the mc is deteriorating even faster. Honestly why didn‘t he try to kill himself? I mean he didn‘t have the balls to walk away. I can barely understand that at the point in the story he had that choice. Later that choice isn‘t available with the looming death sentence. So what could motivate him to stay alive? Maria absolutely shows no sign of love or even interest anymore. I really have a hard time understanding the mc‘s motivation to stay alive. I can‘t find a goal or a dream he could cling to even under torture. So unless you play it to see someone get abused in the worst way is there an explanation for the mc‘s mindset?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Whew, what a mixed bag that game is. While it did start pretty tame (and GOOD!) it went into hard territory rather fast. And the mc is deteriorating even faster. Honestly why didn‘t he try to kill himself? I mean he didn‘t have the balls to walk away. I can barely understand that at the point in the story he had that choice. Later that choice isn‘t available with the looming death sentence. So what could motivate him to stay alive? Maria absolutely shows no sign of love or even interest anymore. I really have a hard time understanding the mc‘s motivation to stay alive. I can‘t find a goal or a dream he could cling to even under torture. So unless you play it to see someone get abused in the worst way is there an explanation for the mc‘s mindset?
It's my problem with the game too. There is a scene in Neil Gaiman's Sandman where Morpheus triumphs over the devil in hell because he threatens to kill hope. Without hope, the tortures of hell are fruitless endeavors. That's why the best games in this genre balance love and cruelty. The relationship may seem sick and exploitative, but it is the thing that the man is clinging to. This is the source of the woman's power. Without a relationship, the bdsm is just a sequence of scenes and the entire experience is empty in the end.

martin64

Sep 21, 2017
No way to get rid of mother-in-law in game or in real life, or at least o reduce contact with her to an absolute minimum...
Wouldn't it be a good scenario for a bad ending if MC ends completely under thumb of the mother-in-law in her household, controlled by her and her new female partner?

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Wouldn't it be a good scenario for a bad ending if MC ends completely under thumb of the mother-in-law in her household, controlled by her and her new female partner?
No!!! Helga is the worst thing in the world and I'm the most submissive bastard there is and even i spoke back to that bitch as much as i could! Though her new female partner (your previous slave colleague) is very hot second only to Maria so i would love to be used by her (it's great when she secretly uses you when you become Maria's full time toilet)... So maybe for the benefit of being used by her having to submit to Helga might be a thing but Goddamn it i hate that ugly 80 year old bitch so much!

• Haha
Reactions: jameshds

martin64

Sep 21, 2017
No!!! Helga is the worst thing in the world and I'm the most submissive bastard there is and even i spoke back to that bitch as much as i could! Though her new female partner (your previous slave colleague) is very hot second only to Maria so i would love to be used by her (it's great when she secretly uses you when you become Maria's full time toilet)... So maybe for the benefit of being used by her having to submit to Helga might be a thing but Goddamn it i hate that ugly 80 year old bitch so much!
for this I imagined it as a _bad_ ending, MironY did so great in making her an evil scheming bitch, also the former maid is so well done with her secret abuse, that I would have loved to see them act together no the hapless MC.

rmover87

Jan 30, 2019
It could be many more different scenarios, but the developer have to draw it all, and he doesnt want release DLC.... =)
BTW, MironY, mb you show some teaser your next project?

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
It could be many more different scenarios, but the developer have to draw it all, and he doesnt want release DLC.... =)
BTW, MironY, mb you show some teaser your next project?
Yea he's already released a trailer of his next project. It's called Femdom World and it's about Helga from a game called Moving Down who becomes Empress and rules the world. I think I'll give it a pass!

Reactions: The D0n

rmover87

Jan 30, 2019
Yea he's already released a trailer of his next project. It's called Femdom World and it's about Helga from a game called Moving Down who becomes Empress and rules the world. I think I'll give it a pass!
Where I can find it? Could you share it?

DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
Ah.. I was kidding lol
LOL! As funny as it may sound, you're probably not far off from the next games storyline. Whatever it is, it will be good I'm sure! I just hope M gets more creative with the punishments (some female slave action would be nice... I know it won't happen, but a man can dream) and gives us less toilet stuff as it started to become boring towards the end of MD! It's probably just me as that's definately not a fetish I'm interested in, ao I did a lot of skipping. LOL

Reactions: Frogface29
3.90 star(s) 56 Votes