NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I wonder why the completed tag isn't on the game yet. There isn't really anywhere to go after the Dora ending.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
There is still one ending to be presented, the "good"(?) one with Lisa (the x coworker)
I honestly wish this to be as bad as the others if not even worst:LOL:
LOL! Nobody who wanted a good ending is left playing this game. It would be like an easter egg only for the most completionist of players.

• Haha
Reactions: pabo and Gordon_79

Gordon_79

Jun 8, 2022
I'm here, and I want a "good" ending.
So, let's see what this going to be, a good or a "good" one;)
I'm really over satisfied from this game, absolutely the same from this dev and his crafts (love you MironY, Будьте здоровы)
but damn, still very curious and painly impatient to see what in this last ending and epilogue will have to tell. I have not any more expectations, they have all been fulfilled, just curiosity and anticipation..

Reactions: WattsFU

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
LOL! Nobody who wanted a good ending is left playing this game. It would be like an easter egg only for the most completionist of players.
I'm really hoping Lisa's ending won't be a "good" one, LOL. Like she betrays the MC, claims him as her own slave, and turns out to be an even more cruel and devious mistress than Maria or Dora. :devilish:

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
So, let's see what this going to be, a good or a "good" one;)
I'm really over satisfied from this game, absolutely the same from this dev and his crafts (love you MironY, Будьте здоровы)
but damn, still very curious and painly impatient to see what in this last ending and epilogue will have to tell. I have not any more expectations, they have all been fulfilled, just curiosity and anticipation..
Same.

Love how ruthless everyone is. This type of Femdom is actually very very rare. Even in the femdom finder. I still love most femdom but playing through this was my first time seeing such hard femdom and i didn't know i needed it so much! Still love Maria. I wanna be the one looking up through the seat! ;D

I really don't know wat to expect from the official ending. I still wish it has something to do with Toilet slavery again but considering this is supposed to be a good ending plus Lisa is nice to you, i doubt that very much :LOL: But I'm still intrigued and looking forward to it :cool:

Maxus_mudo

Nov 17, 2022
I'm really hoping Lisa's ending won't be a "good" one, LOL. Like she betrays the MC, claims him as her own slave, and turns out to be an even more cruel and devious mistress than Maria or Dora. :devilish:
That could be really good, but I don't see how being treated like shit then ignored and left to die could be trumped. Unless Lisa turns out to have the same personality disorder as Maria, flips a 180 and castrates him, as it would seem to me that everything that could be done to him has been done already.

gsdog12

Dec 21, 2019
{spoiler}
I have to say the sex scenes really get me going but how Maria just lets him die at then end. I mean my first thought is god i hope that bitch dies a violent death.

• Haha
Reactions: assman1337

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
anyone know was there any walkthrough for this game? so i can try a different path cause i always end up a same path no matter what i have choose a different choice so its kinda confused

Someguy9500

Nov 2, 2020
anyone know was there any walkthrough for this game? so i can try a different path cause i always end up a same path no matter what i have choose a different choice so its kinda confused
Your choices matter very little overall until the last couple weeks, when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only real thing you have control over until then is that being defiant will
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Grelk

rmover87

Jan 30, 2019
Use this

Alt+M and can choose conditions manually

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes