FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
BEFORE I GET SLammED MY CAPS LocK IS STucK SO IM noT Yelling

I am wondering exactly you live in america because I am from here and in no way is what youn said happening and it is not even something as much of a whisper! This is a fantasy game and not any time ever would this happen in U.S. and I am sure the rest the world,EVER! The bitches who are seen as men in this are not at all a male figure they are pathetic characters PERIOD! No MAN WOULD EVER WILLINGLY BECOME THIS CREATURE and a majority of real women don't even want nor see this as their cup of tea and they def want a man not a punk bitch scumbag! iT WOULDN'T EVER GET ANYWHEERE CLOSE TO THIS BECAUS E IN THE BEGINNING GOD MADE MAN! WOMEN WERE MADE TO AND BE COMPANY NOF MEN AND THIS HAS,IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE A MAN'S WORLD AND IF YOU ARE SERIOUSLY TO BELIEVE IN YOUR POST GO AHEAD AND CUT YOUR LITTLE STICK AND BUDS OFF SINCE THEY DON'T SEEM IMPORTANT TO YOU FROM CLEAR LACK OF THEM AND ANY USE CAUSE MYSELF AND MILLIONS OF MEN woULD FIGHT TIL DEATH TO NEVER SEE THIS EVER HAPPEN CAUSE UNLIKE WHAT SEEMS YOU OR ANY LIKE MINDED WITH THIS DREAM I CAN GET PLENTY OF WOMEN TO BACK UP AND SUPPORT FOR A REAL MAN WITH A USEFUL PLEASING COCK AND EVEN MORE, ALL THEM KNOW I HAVE NO SHAME IN MY TOOLS AND GET PLENTY OF USE DAILY FROM THEM AND SOME GET TONS OF REPEATED USE CAUSE YA cant please them all but hey i love a challange!

View attachment 2596571 View attachment 2596574 View attachment 2596572
А из какого вы штата если не сикрет? ( Мне почемуто кажется что это будет скорее Техасс чем Калифорния) :) .

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
OMG after seeing these latest posts i ended up re-loading the save just before the test and failed it this time and looked through both routes and both were great!

Being Dora's toilet was great with her sadistic attitude, though i don't like whipping but is a small sacrifice! BUT being Maria's fulltime toilet was bliss! The way she ignored you was great! I hope she shares him with friends later! =P I was hoping the other girl slave, (forgot her name >_>) would use you first as a test run but i guess the master has to go first lmfao

Again great game. =D

Edit: I'm such a moron! I didn't even know about part 4!! I just did the 2 ends as what i said above till it says to be continued! I just noticed it said part 4 so re-downloaded and inserted my save folder and now have 2 new routes to play! Dora's and Maria's!! So excited! =D

Last edited:
Reactions: 991207z

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Maaan i just finished the other 2 endings!!! Loved them so much! (Spoilers below fyi)

First Dora:
Now this was a strange one for me. I did her first since, well, i saved the best (Maria) till last but also because Dora's route turns off any blocks you had so everything goes. And what shocked me is that despite me hating futas & gay stuff, i did not mind being rented out to them to make her money. This may have opened up a new kink for me. On it's own no way, but if ordered to by a mistress then i think i was OK with it. I may have to look into this kind of thing deeper. MironY you bastard you may have unlocked another fetish for me!!! ~flips table~

I do hate pain related stuff though so although i'm fine being treated awful and like a toilet, pain is a nono so i had to skip ballbusting & whipping whenever i could, lol.

I was however disappointed with Dora's final ending though with being turned into a lamp, lol. When my arms, legs & dick got cut off i was hoping to be a full toilet but when the doctor said i wouldn't need to worry about that i thought it may be furniture but i had hoped to be merged to a couch with my face as the seat and my job would be to lick anyone who sits on me. So the lamp was a bit of a bummer but great for those who like that sort of thing!

Also Maria seeing me as a lamp on the TV got me so sad for some reason! Even if she smirked it got me in the feels, lol.

Second Maria:
LOVEED IT!!! Now THIS is the ending i was after! A complete full time toilet! It was so good! And i can't believe you added the 2 main things i hoped for in my last post above regarding the girl slave (Rita was it?) and the party. After Maria i love Rita, the girl slave and despite me HATING Helga, when Helga snuck Rita in to use me secretly i was like OMG! HELGA! NICE!!! For that i even let Helga use me (not that i had a choice). Rita is so cute. And when she came back while Maria was on a business trip and asked to use me again then told me to open my mouth wide she just got cuter!!

Then the party! One of my biggest kinks is to be used by a bunch of women in an event. Only other time I've seen this is in Femdom University (Sim & Zero) where the whole school uses you so Moving Down is only the 2nd time I've seen true toilet slavery and I've been through most of the femdom finder games. I love how you kept me guessing every time the lid was down and then opened to see who it was and when it was all those women during the party it was so amazing.

It ended way too quickly but i guess you'd worry about it being too repetitive, though when you're as deranged as me that isn't possible but probably would be for many others so i understand, lol.

Gosh MironY don't ever change! I see a lot of comments saying it's too hardcore, etc, but that's what's so great about it and makes it different to so many others. I love the state the world is going inside your universe and how ruthless all the women are! Even i hate some aspects but the pros far outweigh the cons so don't let any comments change your initial vision!

Geez I'm going to have to support you and the Femdom University developer soon once i sort out my current pledges. I have too many and find it hard to remove current ones so I will eventually.

Lastly MironY I see you mentioned before the sequel you're working on the epilogue to this which will be the true ending but once it's out how would we access it? I have 3 main endings, my original where I pass the test, win the slave Olympics thing and become Maria's part time toilet and do many other things till I get weak and pass away while Maria watches me die in the shadows (that got me in the feels SOOO bad, lol) and obviously the 2 endings I described above so how would the epilogue play out? Would we have to load a save from a certain point in the story? Or just the last save from one of the other ends?

I know there's a Lisa ending that I've read here which never appealed to me as i didn't like her much so ignored all her advances. Anyone mind telling me what Lisa does with you? I do have the save where she askes if you want help but I ignore her so i could reload and go her route but only if it's worth it! Lol.

Anyway sorry for the huge post but that's how much this game touched me. Fantastic stuff =D

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
should we play "vicious circle" before playing this game?
I don't fully understand vicious circle. There are 2 versions, one RPG like and one VN like (like Moving Down) so i tried both. The VN was promising but unless i did something wrong it ended pretty quickly without much happening so I'm not sure. The RPG i assume will take a lot of time so i tried it for a bit but put it to one side to try later lol.

So i don't think you need to play that first to play this. There's a questing in Moving Down asking how you ended in vicious circle but you can choose 'toilet' or 'furniture' so is easy to fill the missing gap by choosing one or the other based off your preference.

r0fel1x

Apr 18, 2023
I don't fully understand vicious circle. There are 2 versions, one RPG like and one VN like (like Moving Down) so i tried both. The VN was promising but unless i did something wrong it ended pretty quickly without much happening so I'm not sure. The RPG i assume will take a lot of time so i tried it for a bit but put it to one side to try later lol.

So i don't think you need to play that first to play this. There's a questing in Moving Down asking how you ended in vicious circle but you can choose 'toilet' or 'furniture' so is easy to fill the missing gap by choosing one or the other based off your preference.
https://f95zone.to/threads/vicious-circle-femdom-edition-v0-3-mirony.123328/ this is not rpg ?

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
No that's the VN version.
RPG version is https://f95zone.to/threads/vicious-circle-final-mirony.54754/
I haven't looked into the details honestly as i was blown away by Moving Down. I'm pretty terrible at RPG's so didn't quite get into it and since the VN version i don't think is finished yet as it's only up to part 3, the completed game is the RPG version. I'm only guessing as i'm quite new here myself so only MironY and those fully in the know will know for sure, lol.

I want to get into the RPG version as it is complete and the visuals when you unlock them do look good but i prefer the VN layout for these types of games.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020

The RPGM version is the original game (complete); it includes both femdom and maledom routes.

The Ren'py version is a remake; it expands on femdom route and does away with much of the grind, but has no maledom content. It is also incomplete at this point.

Reactions: Miron HFG

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
does the mc have content with characters other than the wife ?
any walkthrough available if yes ? i played ch1 only and saw only wife content

DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
Loved the Dora ending! That was worth the wait, as I said before... The MC was a pussy and got everything he deserved for his stupidity. LOL

You turned him into a lamp, pure fucking genius! I hope the new game that's coming next has more creative content like that! If it does it will make suffering through the toilet crap bearable.

• Red Heart

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
The RPGM version is the original game (complete); it includes both femdom and maledom routes.

The Ren'py version is a remake; it expands on femdom route and does away with much of the grind, but has no maledom content. It is also incomplete at this point.
Ah i thought it was something like this. Thanks for confirming.

I actually booted it up earlier thanks to this discussion and tried to play it properly. I was still overwhelmed with all the rules during the introduction. I must see this person between these times otherwise future content with them is locked out. I must get to this meeting before this particualar time otherwise expelled. Then the lesson times, must get to these between certain times. Then i meet someone like Alexandra but while i'm at her place i'm constantly looking at the time because i'm worried about missing the chance to meet others and having their content locked out so i'm not enjoying the content i get.

Not only that but just as Alexandra was about to do something the game completely froze my laptop and was making a buzz sound so i had to press the power button. So will likely skip that version lol. Still a bit of a shame though as i see all the hard work that went into it with the quest log and everything.

does the mc have content with characters other than the wife ?
any walkthrough available if yes ? i played ch1 only and saw only wife content
Yea it can branch off in different areas. There's a lot of content so don't judge by just 1 chapter. Remember they are a very normal loving relationship at the beginning so it'll take a while for chaos to ensue. It's the slow decent into that chaos that makes the game so interesting. For me anyway, lol.

Yes, if you take her up on her offer, that would be the beginning of the epilogue.
Oh wow, cool. So i already had the branch for that. Thanks for that. I think i'll wait till it's complete then start that route.
The reason i ignored her was because i thought she was too nice and i was already infatuated with following Maria, LOL!

then this (part four doesn't start)
In case you didn't realize, he means the picture you posted is still yet to continue in the next, last update. Part 4 is the continuations of Maria's & Dora's endings. Hope this helps.

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes