burnerbud

Jul 30, 2022
So... am I locked out of continuing the game at this point?

Haven't played since two updates ago but I haven't been able to progress past Maria dumping on you as a toilet for the first time. Always says "To be continued".

My only guess is that the dev hasn't progressed Maria's storyline yet and that's why I can't continue it.
That's a side ending. He hasn't finished developing those yet, only 3 of the main endings are implemented as of now.

burnerbud

Jul 30, 2022
The same thing with me.
Played Dora storyline in Chapter 6 part 2 and not able to progress in part 3. Always says "To be continued"
That's a side ending. He hasn't finished developing those yet, only 3 of the main endings are implemented as of now.

rmover87

Jan 30, 2019
Couldn't agree more because I have no fucking clue about this game anymore. I have several saves and none of them give me any new content. Makes me think I need to replay this game again and save every choice and that ain't happening because there isn't enough variation/outcomes to make it worth while. Damned shame really as this game was fantastic up until about ch6.

BTW MironY, a little variety in your kinks would be nice. You seem to be infatuated with toilets. LOL
I have to replay game and 3 saves for main endings. The most important is styding in the school slaves. 1st way it perfect grades, 2st way between 0 and -6 points, 3rd way is between 0 and 10 points (positive, but not perfect
Or you could use this mode and choose any route when you see watermark ''routes" https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-14-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
I have to replay game and 3 saves for main endings. The most important is styding in the school slaves. 1st way it perfect grades, 2st way between 0 and -6 points, 3rd way is between 0 and 10 points (positive, but not perfect
Or you could use this mode and choose any route when you see watermark ''routes" https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-14-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/
Wow... Thanks rmover that will help out immensely and no full replay, I like it!

Maxus_mudo

Nov 17, 2022
While I love the game, it sure has a whole load of inconsistencies. and the wife's trajectory is a little incoherent. I do hope that the renpy version of Vicious Circle ends up better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Csordas4711

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch 6 Part 3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Mega

Size 273 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

• Red Heart
Reactions: G0DZillA

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Loving this game! My fetish is facesitting, cunnilingus, foot worship & toilet slave and this has a lot of those! Completly my type of game! And love how they fall down this rabbit hole!

Just 2 things bothered me and 1 thing annoyed me. I decided NOT to get the loan but the he ends up getting the loan anyway. I decided NOT to go to the police but he went to the police anyway. And the one thing that really annoyed me was Helga, the mom. I wanted to avoid and stay away from that 50 year old at all costs yet i was forced to worship her a lot where i had to click past it a quick as possible. But bugged me i had no choice with her at all it seems.

But like i said other than those couple things this is a perfect game so far! =O

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Loving this game! My fetish is facesitting, cunnilingus, foot worship & toilet slave and this has a lot of those! Completly my type of game! And love how they fall down this rabbit hole!

Just 2 things bothered me and 1 thing annoyed me. I decided NOT to get the loan but the he ends up getting the loan anyway. I decided NOT to go to the police but he went to the police anyway. And the one thing that really annoyed me was Helga, the mom. I wanted to avoid and stay away from that 50 year old at all costs yet i was forced to worship her a lot where i had to click past it a quick as possible. But bugged me i had no choice with her at all it seems.

But like i said other than those couple things this is a perfect game so far! =O
Non consensual femdom out of normal relationship into toilet slavery. That is also my perfect game setup fulfilled.
But totally agree, would love to see this development, because the wife is super intelligent and not because MC is stupid as fuck.
Nevertheless, still Nr1 in my game list here.

thath

Oct 29, 2017
Playing this game made me obsessed with it like an addiction, Specially to toilet slavery .
If the Developer can develop a toilet slavery path with Helga too, it would be stunning imo.
Really looking forward to see extreme fetishes as this game develops on .

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Finished this the other day I must say this was so amazing! It's the first time I've seen a story where a relatively normal relationship slowly turns into full Femdom and it was great! All because she forcefully held his head in place! Such a small thing snowballing into what it became was very addicting.

And yes! Like thath said the toilet slave parts were my favorite. Even though there wasn't much in the end except the 2 using you at the end of the school & when your wife finally uses you. I was hoping during one of her parties you would be forced to be a toilet for everyone but oh well.

Also i have to disagree with thath on Helga! I hated her SOOOO much!!! To the point i had to skip past anything with her as fast a could! LOL.

The ending i got was SOOOO sad though! It hit me more than i expected. She just stared at him with a slight sad expression while he passes away. U just know she still feel for him a little, even if she's surprised her emotions over time.

Bravo to the author though. Stunning game / story.

karioka19

Mar 31, 2020
I don't usually comment much on this site but I couldn't not talk about this masterpiece.

I appreciate this art since the first update. I always looked forward to the next one. Came here every day to see if it had a new update. This is, without a doubt, my favorite VN.

Nothing was as intense as the experience I had here. MironY, thank you so much for your genius. Who knows, maybe one day it will become a reality. Once again, my last thanks for this masterpiece. See you on the next one.

Adra45

Aug 14, 2022
It would be good if there was a walkthrough or guide. It seems like a long-ass game.
I have one question: What does it change or does it differ too much if I stand my ground or submit fully? I'm on the bit where Helga comes to breakfast (2nd time we see her) and although my decisions are generally submissive this woman's driving me crazy I don't want to pick submissive choice lol.

Reactions: moovigym

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
It would be good if there was a walkthrough or guide. It seems like a long-ass game.
I have one question: What does it change or does it differ too much if I stand my ground or submit fully? I'm on the bit where Helga comes to breakfast (2nd time we see her) and although my decisions are generally submissive this woman's driving me crazy I don't want to pick submissive choice lol.
Don't worry i was fully submitted but i hated Helga so much that whenever i was given a choice i always spoke back or refused anything with her. Though it doesn't matter too much in the long run but feel free to refuse her while you can lol

Adra45

Aug 14, 2022
Don't worry i was fully submitted but i hated Helga so much that whenever i was given a choice i always spoke back or refused anything with her. Though it doesn't matter too much in the long run but feel free to refuse her while you can lol
Thanks for the answer. I played lots of games where there are cruel, annoying characters and I don't recall hating or getting angry at any of them. This woman is an exception lol

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
the only thing I dont really like with this game is that the slave cant even fully talk to maria like in the newest update she even goes "just because I let you talk to me doesn't mean you can have a dialogue with me" and there are many scenes similar to that I get its supposed to be "cruel" and I like that but doing that I feel gets rid of a lot of protentional for more play and deeper femdom specially the deeper femdom part

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes