yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MovingDown-CH6-P3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
+1, dev really needs to end this meandering cringefest and start another project with a bit better focus. I know the game deserves its NTR tag, but as a fan I'm simply unimpressed.

Reactions: Grelk

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I liked first half far, far, far, far more than second half.
First half stuff happens, we have a life, a cool redheaded friend.
Second half, just prison, and I don't even care if she fucks other men, divorces, marries or whatever. Couldn't care less. She shows no love at all.
You know, this is from vinland saga anime, or if it was another anime. It asked a question, what is the furthest thing from love? We naturally think hate right? But the furthest thing from love isn't hate, it's indifference. I believe that too. If we hate we still care, when I worked at McDonald's a pissed off guest/customer is pissed off becuase he/she wants a change for the better, the ones who just leave are the ones who could be lost forever, or a damn good while.
I hope the dev picks up on this, coz last update I played, I felt no tension or care, not even with the writing of the MC:s thoughts.

This also means that as long as she enjoys torturing the MC, she cares somewhat still, but being indifferent is just the same as gone.

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
I liked first half far, far, far, far more than second half.
First half stuff happens, we have a life, a cool redheaded friend.
Second half, just prison, and I don't even care if she fucks other men, divorces, marries or whatever. Couldn't care less. She shows no love at all.
You know, this is from vinland saga anime, or if it was another anime. It asked a question, what is the furthest thing from love? We naturally think hate right? But the furthest thing from love isn't hate, it's indifference. I believe that too. If we hate we still care, when I worked at McDonald's a pissed off guest/customer is pissed off becuase he/she wants a change for the better, the ones who just leave are the ones who could be lost forever, or a damn good while.
I hope the dev picks up on this, coz last update I played, I felt no tension or care, not even with the writing of the MC:s thoughts.

This also means that as long as she enjoys torturing the MC, she cares somewhat still, but being indifferent is just the same as gone.
I'd prefer more girlfriend stuff an less prison too. But the girlfriend stuff is only fun, if it can lead to the outcome we see here. Okay, maybe not prison, but relationship wise I totally like the heavy endings, especially the toilet stuff. But once the MC is enslaved, the game already reached it's story end. Just more of prison and whipping doesn't add much.
I believe the vicious circle remake from Mirony actually improves on that girlfriend part. But there we have the MC that more or less willingly gets in total sub position. Even worse than stupid MC here.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 58 Votes