Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
This is literally from "Developer Notes" in the OP.
Yes, I read that. when it says it won't represent effortless gaming dominance in the bedroom what the hell does that really mean I don't see that meaning you will be treated by someone who in this story is your wife and loves you LOL I say that now after what I have seen. Like she does and in no way does any of what I read there leave no room for some kind of care for the mc even in her thoughts at times you see that early on. I have seen humiliation in Femdom games and they sometimes get severe but not always and sometimes they are teasing and playful in how they are done this is not the standard Femdom game it is far more extreme than a lot of them and as I said based on the mc's relationship I felt there was room for a far less extreme path. but this isn't just Humiliation it's slavery and outright not giving a fuck about someone you! and your wife Maria were meant to be in love with so. I don't give a shit what you have to say about my opinion it is what it is, and this game is what it is, But I will voice my opinion as I can do that, and I am not a slave like the MC. Enjoy yourself and so will I just don't tell me o did you read this or that about the game and did you read what I was told by the dev that I was on the right path for a loving Femdom path I guess if you did it didn't matter to you. So that said if you wish to continue plz do but it will fall on deaf ears. Just as it seems that what I was told was untrue and anything thing I say will fall on deaf ears as well. There was always room for a loving Femdom path in the game it's just I was misled into believing that it would be there, and it could have been. That said enjoy the game as it was meant to be as I won't.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Did I ever make fun of ppl here for anything they have said? I don't think so and if that is the level you are on then I understand why you are how you are. When ppl express a real opinion about something not just joking about something. Anyway, ppl like that are just..........

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
This is literally from "Developer Notes" in the OP.
There is nothing on those notes that contradicts having a loving femdom path.
  • There is no vanilla relationship in the game (femdom with loving partners is not vanilla)
  • The game is entirely devoted to the domination of women over men (perfectly fine)
  • The relationships that the main characters will eventually come to won't represent an effortless "gaming" dominance in the bedroom (It's fine to take the domination outside of the bed, and the first part was pretty good in that regard)
  • In the game, there is a lot of emphasis on all sorts of humiliation of the main character, so if this is unacceptable to you, you should avoid this project (humiliation is fine, you can make fun of your partner and still care for him)

Did I ever make fun of ppl here for anything they have said? I don't think so and if that is the level you are on then I understand why you are how you are. When ppl express a real opinion about something not just joking about something. Anyway, ppl like that are just..........
Don't think too much about it, sometimes people are mean spirited a-holes , just ignore the trolls and focus on the fair criticism (even though it would be hard to criticize such comprehensive feedback) don't let them get to you

Petruha2k

Jan 19, 2020
*punctuations left the chat*
English is not the native language for many here, including the developer. We use it out of respect for the resource we are on. Therefore, I would like to ask for reciprocal respect and not to react to minor mistakes...
For example, I can write in another language and the developer will understand me, but it would be disrespectful on my part in relation to other participants in the dialogue.

Last edited:

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Your reply was literally unreadable. You can't expect someone to take you seriously if you write like that.
the problem is how you express it, you could say "Hey better check the punctuation next time because is pretty hard to understand such a wall of text otherwise" and it would be fine, but with such lame joke you sound like when someone makes an effort to write a comprehensive explanation of his point of view and the other one simply respond "too long din't read lmao" You didn't even tried to engage with his argument and that makes a valid criticism (his lack of punctuation) sounds like a dick move because it totally dismisses his argument for an unrelated thing

Reactions: Behappy69

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Is the story different if you're against your wife's actions from the beginning?
I would say that yes you can rebel against your wife and everyone else and you are choosing not a dominate path but a truly hell path for the mc but if that's what you want to go for it!.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Chapter 5 Part 2
Size 209 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my Android port

Petruha2k

Jan 19, 2020
It would be cool if there was a scene in which the wife's lover cums on the MC's face at the direction of the wife. It would be a good reference to the beginning of the game when the MC came on her face, although she doesn't like it.

Someguy9500

Nov 2, 2020
Are there multiple paths or do choices don't really matter?
As far as I can tell:
  • Before chapter 5, there are basically two main decisions:
    • In the gym, you can choose to either get a gym membership or work out in the park. The first one will get you Jennifer and the second will get you Lena, but the scenes with them are the same
    • In general you can choose to comply or be defiant. This doesn't affect the overall plot, but I think being defiant will get you some extra scenes
  • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jan23489

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
i didn't finish this game,but i think the only good end will be the mc kill himself or kill his ex-wife,no other choise.
even as a femdom and ntr lover,i didn't find this game fun.
and why the hell the skip button is unable for most of time but not always?

Last edited:

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
Seriously? There's literally a slave trainer game where you can literally kill the girl slave and sell her meat. I know this without even going through any relevant maledom games. I'm sure if you tried to find, you will find.
still.this is the darkest game.
the pain and hurt from others cann't compare to the one u loved and loved u.
it is a dark world in reality,u get hurt by anyone for anytime,it is nature,but u always be cared and warmed by someone who love u.
but in this game,all the hurt and blackmail comes from someone u loved.it is so different.that doesn't feel femdom,just meaningless cruel though.
if this is the mc enjoyed,that's fine..but nope,he got blackmailed and death threaten from his ex wife,he said he want to leave but he didn't get the chance.
so this is not femdom,it's juat persecute

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes