dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Are you joking? from what I see she has no love in her for her Husband now Slave!.
Yeah she never really loved him. She was just affectionate is all. And can be again depending on your decisions with the MC as a good pet

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Yeah she never really loved him. She was just affectionate is all. And can be again depending on your decisions with the MC as a good pet
Your decisions only equal Hell or a nightmare so Yeah what real choice is there? apart from not playing the game slash story, I have written many things about this game but in short, I will say I always thought there should have been a loving Femdom side as an option as well as the obvious other two options that are there. But hey it is what it is. I do like Femdom games and in all the other ones I have played this kind of character relationship was never there, so I never had a problem with the way the Females treated the Mc female or male. Also, great work Dev it's just a shame for me that I won't be able to enjoy it.

Reactions: Csordas4711

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
A kind of feedback..?

As a semi-hardcore masochist, I don't understand how to enjoy being a piece of furniture for my love partner -a dominant woman who doesn't give two shits about me and my being.

The author is trying hard to make a long term Hotwife kink with NTR at the same time in a one relationship, which is impossible and makes nonsense.

At the beginning of this sad story, as she discovers her other sex potential partners, the femdom wifey and her mommy part was really well written, as she's slowly and innocently discovering her kink. She can give MC to anyone she wants and do anything humiliating she pleases with, but still CARES for him the most. It doesn't matter if she got other bed partners or whatever, she must keep the strongest connection with MC as her number 1 otherwise it would make no sense to keep players on the "male main character" POV anymore. Since she's slowly moving on with other partners from him.

As the MC is slowly being a cuck to nothing, This story is "MOVING DOWN" to hardcore focus on feminists and females supremacy. Forgetting the sensual and sexual part, which is the whole point of this plot. Is being unpleasant in every update.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
yeah.. for the ntr part, wouldve been good if wife was also taking new lovers, girl from the gym, husbands office friend, or police officer chick etc etc. i like the part where mother in law is getting it on with slave girl, but seems like this games still missing something.

Reactions: fzaner

Lovelaskes

Nov 13, 2020
Is it possible to get the name of the soundtracks from the game or the archive with them? I tried to find them in the audio folder, but there are some python files there.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
The only person who could possibly do that, only IF she has dominant tendencies is Lisa.
I disagree I don't think Lisa is that kind of person in this story and I do believe that Maria could it's just that the dev never wanted to have that as part of the story. Otherwise, it would have been an option.

Reactions: Malika1234

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
A kind of feedback..?

As a semi-hardcore masochist, I don't understand how to enjoy being a piece of furniture for my love partner -a dominant woman who doesn't give two shits about me and my being.

The author is trying hard to make a long term Hotwife kink with NTR at the same time in a one relationship, which is impossible and makes nonsense.

At the beginning of this sad story, as she discovers her other sex potential partners, the femdom wifey and her mommy part was really well written, as she's slowly and innocently discovering her kink. She can give MC to anyone she wants and do anything humiliating she pleases with, but still CARES for him the most. It doesn't matter if she got other bed partners or whatever, she must keep the strongest connection with MC as her number 1 otherwise it would make no sense to keep players on the "male main character" POV anymore. Since she's slowly moving on with other partners from him.

As the MC is slowly being a cuck to nothing, This story is "MOVING DOWN" to hardcore focus on feminists and females supremacy. Forgetting the sensual and sexual part, which is the whole point of this plot. Is being unpleasant in every update.
Most people on the planet won't understand you when they find out that you take pleasure in pain. Do the kinks presented in the game have no right to exist, just because you don't like them? Or do you deny any other opinions that differ from yours? I don't think it's correct to tell me what I should do and how I should do it if it's just not your cup of tea.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
Do the kinks presented in the game have no right to exist, just because you don't like them? Or do you deny any other opinions that differ from yours? I don't think it's correct to tell me what I should do and how I should do it if it's just not your cup of tea.
No offense meant by my previous comment.

I wouldn't care less to comment if I dislike a game or a specific kink and blabber about my personal sexual preference really, it seems like you ignored my whole point and chose to confront my opinion of other's kinks or whatever. i respect that you solidify your idea of how you want your own game to be (which is normal). But to be offended if anyone says otherwise.

I commented of hope to see more spark in next updates. "Shrug" I can do nothing about that. i wish you good luck with the rest.

Among Us

Nov 29, 2020
MironY, continue doing what you do. There are plenty other games in this site featuring "gentle femdom" as they call it. Just because the couple had a loving relationship at the start does not mean that things shouldn't turn out the way it did. Many people, including me, thoroughly enjoy the game as it is. Keep up the good work!

negeb18

Dec 6, 2020
Actually, MironY your story is unique and out of this world. the problem of the reader is impatient they react immidietly they don't understand the situation why how your story world structure works.

This is how the world works, dear readers.

According to the story, the people of this world have "Yes-Man" or "Yes-Woman" syndrome, which means you will agree with whatever I say without question, even if you are in danger, as long as they have a reason or any other shenanigans.
Pointers:
1. Mariah ordered John to go to the gym despite the fact that you had no money or budget, and you had to agree because of your weight.
2. Mariah agrees to mock John because Deborah told her to because of her kink, and despite the fact that they have been married for a long time, their happy time is over because Deborah told her about FEMDOM.
3. John agreed to be Helga's sex slave because she knew—and he knew—how insane this girl is.

There are many more details in the story. The main problem is that you need a 999 IQ of psychology to understand how humans behave in this story. This is not real, it's just a fantasy created by MironY. That's why many readers want it because it appeals to their kinks; you can read the reviews and see how much they enjoy this VN.

Reactions: bongo3003

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
MironY, continue doing what you do. There are plenty other games in this site featuring "gentle femdom" as they call it. Just because the couple had a loving relationship at the start does not mean that things shouldn't turn out the way it did. Many people, including me, thoroughly enjoy the game as it is. Keep up the good work!
I read this and I think you don't understand what I have said over and over of course this kind of Femdom is what the dev wants and others as well. And you say well there are plenty of other loving Femdoms games out there not really also not based in the way these two start Maria and the MC. But I was never against the Hellish version or what some might say the good pet version which for me equals a nightmare for the mc. I only ever said that based on the relationship at the start there was room for Maria to have another path which would have been loving but still Femdom. I also was told by the dev that I was on the right path for the loving Femdom wife by not cheating in chapter one where I had a choice in that and being a good submissive to get that path. But later I was told it will basically be Hell for the mc. So, hey Just because I cared about the mc and the wife and how things went does that make me wrong or an asshole for not liking what options were offered and being led to believe at one point that I was on a path that would lead to what I was looking for.

Among Us

Nov 29, 2020
I read this and I think you don't understand what I have said over and over of course this kind of Femdom is what the dev wants and others as well. And you say well there are plenty of other loving Femdoms games out there not really also not based in the way these two start Maria and the MC. But I was never against the Hellish version or what some might say the good pet version which for me equals a nightmare for the mc. I only ever said that based on the relationship at the start there was room for Maria to have another path which would have been loving but still Femdom. I also was told by the dev that I was on the right path for the loving Femdom wife by not cheating in chapter one where I had a choice in that and being a good submissive to get that path. But later I was told it will basically be Hell for the mc. So, hey Just because I cared about the mc and the wife and how things went does that make me wrong or an asshole for not liking what options were offered and being led to believe at one point that I was on a path that would lead to what I was looking for.
  • There is no vanilla relationship in the game
  • The game is entirely devoted to the domination of women over men
  • The relationships that the main characters will eventually come to won't represent an effortless "gaming" dominance in the bedroom
  • In the game, there is a lot of emphasis on all sorts of humiliation of the main character, so if this is unacceptable to you, you should avoid this project
This is literally from "Developer Notes" in the OP.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes