RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
MovingDown-CH5P2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Looking at these games, I think they need to come up with a new label for Straights who bond with non-operated Transsexuals in search of anal or oral pleasure. I know they're still women, but trans women don't like their penises, and they only keep them because these guys exist, it's a way to get work, and the operation isn't cheap.
I'm Bi and I'm interested in that, but I don't think it qualifies as Gay.
okay

unwelcomed

Feb 6, 2018
i hope there will be good ending for the mac i love this game but this is so sad also thanks for the update

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
other than the writing, are the scenes the same for both routes in the last update?
I had two routes saved but the scenes were the same, not sure if something is borked

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Haven't played latest update.. While I love devs work, and the cruelty I feel it all advanced bit too fast, from office to "school".. Everything kinda went faster there.. Love your work MironY, This is still one of the better femdom games! I would rate this game 4 stars! Just giving opinions that you probably are aware of and will do better in future. I if my opinion matters, try to find another writer, or any sort that is somewhat successful that you can trust, ask them how they would deal with this pass, the speed skip-ish. I don't think it's the writing, the story, it's more the layout..
Still this is just my opinion, I wanna say this again, I would rate this game 4 stars! That's fucking good!
Thank you for creating this masterpiece :)
Looking forward to more,
and my coworker i told everything to.. I kinda love her to be honest :), yeah.. let her crush me too, haha
Also you have a knack of making the loser MC, really feel like a loser. I bet you have been flipping coins at some point, but I love it!

Kitana Juliesse

Jun 26, 2022
Looking at these games, I think they need to come up with a new label for Straights who bond with non-operated Transsexuals in search of anal or oral pleasure. I know they're still women, but trans women don't like their penises, and they only keep them because these guys exist, it's a way to get work, and the operation isn't cheap.
I'm Bi and I'm interested in that, but I don't think it qualifies as Gay.
Really now and how many transwomen do you know because genitals don't make gender yes while i hate the one that i have and it doesn't belong on my body I know a lot of girls don't really care

Reactions: lnppo

Tegerian

Aug 10, 2020
Will there be an ending where he kills her and others, then himself? You could even step up the darkness by having her get knocked up by a bull and as he is doing kitchen chores she tells him what his new duties as a Nanny will entail, at which he could grab a knife and kill her and the fetus. Then hands covered in blood he shows up at the office to giver her mentor a little surprise, then walks off the roof.

Add a bit of realism, the kink doesn't protect the tormenter as any toy can break when pushed too far and too often its not the way one would like.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 57 Votes