Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
This update was intense. For sure not for all. You feel how deep the MC is falling and knowing that probably "the best has still to come" I reaaly don't know what to expetc...some scenes are quite disturbing, mainly because in the deep you know something similar may happen in some parts of the Worls...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan23489

Jan 11, 2022
I like this game a lot, honestly one of the better femdom games out there.

I just feel with the last 3 updates this has suddenly went from a couple finding out there roles in life to Karlsson's Gambit real fast.

I love the beginning with the home scene where the man got ever more dominated by the lady and the lady each and every time relaying her boundaries and getting more dominant each time.

Right now it feels rushed with this "school" thing... Personally i prefered it to stay in doors with a couple of friends coming over to humiliate him, focussing on the maid being above him and turning him slowly into a slave that way rather than to add in an unrealistic school which breaks the immersion.
When I read this, it shows yet again how players have different preferences. I for one found the initial chapters to be so slow that I almost quit, whereas the school teaching etc. is amazing. So it is a good choice to not only move down but also to move on (with the plot) :cool: You gotta have some decent progression and a slave school seems fitting within this neat erotic fantasy.

JoZEr

Apr 18, 2020
I want to say I have never loved or Hated a dev as much as this one! What I love about this dev is they make the game how they want regardless of what ppl that play it say or like or support the game. That said based on this story I always felt there should have been an option for players to have a loving femdom game but for me sadly it seems that won't happen. And I know from what they have said it seems that all future game made by them will be sadistic and Extremely cruel as well I am deeply saddened by this as I know they could raise the platform of Femdom games for those of us by giving more options But that won't happen and as I am relatively new to them as I am, but they want a brutal savage path Kindda like some leaders of the world but so be it for me to say what's right!
I would have really liked at least a dynamic where the wife still loves her ex husband like one might love a dog. Going from in love to treating him like an inanimate object in a month seems unrealistic and unnecessarily hurtful. It wouldn't be that hard to change either.

qwer12341567

Aug 16, 2017
Any ways to change the text colour?

Because there are too much text to read and i want to make my eyes more comfortable

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Is she fu king other guys now, or still only lesbian stuff?

i think it’s time to bring on some bulls for the girls

Reactions: Petruha2k

Petruha2k

Jan 19, 2020
I know it's a femdom game, but more cuckold and cum eating would be great (although... that's not a cuckold anymore since MC become a slave, not a husband)

Reactions: txjdyhm

Reptiliano1

Mar 10, 2021
I liked the game a lot back in the day, I was waiting in the future they would implement some B/G as fan service, it is the only thing I am waiting to replay it, PLEASE!

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Chapter 5 Part 1
Size 205 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
As always, updateds my android port.

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
Is it just me or is it our MC from "Moving down"? In another game, he's a regular dude.
Ha-ha-ha, this is probably an alternative story, when the MC left Maria in the second part and managed to get out of the country without meeting the "goblins" from the company's security service... Ha-ha. A good story by the way...

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
what game in your attachment
"Fresh women" A fun, positive and slightly detective game. You're playing MD, you want to shoot someone in the knees... You play FW and you want to live again... Ha ha ha... It seems to me that in MD (if you play all the currently available parts, or the whole game at once, from start to finish) you need to play for at least two months... Because if you play it without interruptions, the pressure on the psyche is such that in a couple of weeks you want to shoot yourself, or drown yourself, or jump off a bridge...

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
"Fresh women" A fun, positive and slightly detective game. You're playing MD, you want to shoot someone in the knees... You play FW and you want to live again... Ha ha ha... It seems to me that in MD (if you play all the currently available parts, or the whole game at once, from start to finish) you need to play for at least two months... Because if you play it without interruptions, the pressure on the psyche is such that in a couple of weeks you want to shoot yourself, or drown yourself, or jump off a bridge...
Nice but I found Maria in ClubDetention Maybe kinda like she was in the start of the life they had which we saw very little of. I not saying I wanted a lot of that, but I am sure everyone that has read what I have said knows I only ever wanted a loving femdom path to go with this story. Even if it was as some said she treated him like someone would treat a dog or pet they loved that would at least be something.
1664806895597.png
1664807116197.png

jameshds

Feb 5, 2021
Ha-ha-ha, this is probably an alternative story, when the MC left Maria in the second part and managed to get out of the country without meeting the "goblins" from the company's security service... Ha-ha. A good story by the way...
hahaha keep dreaming :ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes