mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So besides the wife winding up with the boss and probably some party goers, does she or the boss seduce and dominate other women in the game?

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
Any chance we will get a 1080p version?
Good Idea! Developer, could you make 2k or 4k resolution? How much more time it takes?
What about renting a Rendering-farm. You could render on another server
I mean if you guys are desperate you can upscale all of current images and videos to 4k for free on your own and it will not take more than 5 days(for imgs, videos longer) if you have a decent GPU from like 7 years ago, results will of course will be worse than 4k rendered images because that's the nature of upscaling but will be better than default 720p, as long as decent upscaling tool & settings will be used, there's tons of tools and some are worse some are better, settings do matter too

About the game now, this game is very sad, I feel bad for the MC :cry:

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Do we start the feminization yet in this update?
No
what type of NTR is it and how many scenes are there ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So besides the wife winding up with the boss and probably some party goers, does she or the boss seduce and dominate other women in the game?
The dominance of women over women in the game is superficial. All of my projects are devoted exclusively to the domination of women over men.
Cool game, I wish it had some futa or trans content but it's not a make it or break it thing with me... :)
Does anyone know how many chapters are planned?
Shemale characters will not be in my current projects, but one is planned for a future game.
There will be six chapters + an Epilogue with different endings.

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020

negeb18

Dec 6, 2020
Shemale characters will not be in my current projects, but one is planned for a future game.
There will be six chapters + an Epilogue with different endings.
[/QUOTE]
So, episode 5 will be the last episode.
and episode 6 + Epilogue depends on the patron.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I want to say I have never loved or Hated a dev as much as this one! What I love about this dev is they make the game how they want regardless of what ppl that play it say or like or support the game. That said based on this story I always felt there should have been an option for players to have a loving femdom game but for me sadly it seems that won't happen. And I know from what they have said it seems that all future game made by them will be sadistic and Extremely cruel as well I am deeply saddened by this as I know they could raise the platform of Femdom games for those of us by giving more options But that won't happen and as I am relatively new to them as I am, but they want a brutal savage path Kindda like some leaders of the world but so be it for me to say what's right!

TheWando

Dec 22, 2018
I like this game a lot, honestly one of the better femdom games out there.

I just feel with the last 3 updates this has suddenly went from a couple finding out there roles in life to Karlsson's Gambit real fast.

I love the beginning with the home scene where the man got ever more dominated by the lady and the lady each and every time relaying her boundaries and getting more dominant each time.

Right now it feels rushed with this "school" thing... Personally i prefered it to stay in doors with a couple of friends coming over to humiliate him, focussing on the maid being above him and turning him slowly into a slave that way rather than to add in an unrealistic school which breaks the immersion.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes