egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
Well, that's right... In your opinion, the happy ending is MC either a lower slave (worm, furniture, bedside rug and a living toilet for these bitches, etc. bullshit), or MC is beaten to death, or will die in agony for the pleasure of Maria and her sadist girlfriends... In your concept, this is a happy ending... Super... (this is sarcasm)
Aah, yes, I completely forgot. And the country in which all these characters of the game live becomes matriarchal. Men become slaves of women in every sense. This is exactly what you bring up in some recent updates, (when Maria thinks at the last party, when she talks to a slave by the pool at Deborah's...)

Reactions: Miron HFG

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
Aah, yes, I completely forgot. And the country in which all these characters of the game live becomes matriarchal. Men become slaves of women in every sense. This is exactly what you bring up in some recent updates, (when Maria thinks at the last party, when she talks to a slave by the pool at Deborah's...)
You have not taken into account two things: such a country is unlikely to be able to exist, much less develop... Firstly: women, especially such as those shown in this game, are not capable of governing a country with their abilities and maniacal hatred of men. They will just gradually exterminate people. As a consequence: there will be a shortage of ordinary workers to maintain all the necessary infrastructure, economy, agriculture, etc. Plus, women from lack of sex and pleasure (if this is a game, then from bullying and humiliation for men) will start fighting among themselves... Secondly, other countries are unlikely to accept this country as a sovereign state. International trade, diplomacy and relations will be undermined. And with such a madam Defense minister, they will also start a war with someone... Roughly speaking, such a society in two or three generations is doomed to return to the slave-owning system, if not to the "Stone Age"... Here he is! Happy ending!

Lletya

Sep 20, 2021
It feels like the defiant choices don't matter. Maria still ends up following the exact same progression as the "hard femdom" path except there's less sex scenes with the "soft femdom". I would've liked it more if the MC showed some backbone and rejected the other women and only submitted to the wife if you chose the defiant choices. I know this game is already too far in development for that kind of thing and the devs are already past the earlier acts where it could matter, So I am hoping for an ending where you just exclusively belong to Maria and she doesn't share you with anyone. The ending could also involve her cucking you with Gregor, just to add onto it. Overall great game, although the plot seems kinda cartoon villainy, I suspend my disbelief.

Edit: It also seems like Maria buys into the slave corruption too easily considering she's only been doing this "play" with her Husband for like 2 months unless I missed a time skip.

Last edited:

Lletya

Sep 20, 2021
Lletya , I would disagree and much more prefer the linear plot line with minimal deviations, if at all. That spares us annoying backtracking and in turn ensures the player does not miss anything. Ideally, I would only love a big fork in the plot end with different endings (as very well done in Fetish Stories: The Asylum).
I don't like this thought because there are a lot of choices in this game, so because it's so linear, it ends up feeling like the player is only getting the illusion of choice in certain aspects of the game. If you don't want deviations throughout the story, then I feel like you're arguing in favor of a kinetic novel.

DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
Why are you people posting in this thread if you don't like femdom. I for one welcome our Goddess Emperor President Maria.
Here's what I've noticed kk123456... Everyone who has posted in here likes femdom, it's the degree to which it goes or what they expect it to be that they question. Even though this is a "Hard Femdom Game", it still falls under the femdom umbrella and players who like femdom are still gonna check it out. That's only reasonable wouldn't you agree kk123456? Besides... I'm sure you found your way in here the same way as everyone else did by clicking the game link, reading what it's about, downloading and playing it. At some point you thought, 'damn, I love this game!' and in you came to leave a comment — Just like the rest of us.

As for your "Goddess Emperor President Maria", I'm hoping for an ending where she becomes someone else's slave. That would be fun!

Reactions: Csordas4711

DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
This game is the best femdom game I ever played
I absolutely, 100% agree... Best femdom game out there. I like that it goes overboard and is a bit extreme and has me hating everyone equally. LOL Can't wait for the next update, as we should get our beloved MC's training. That should be fun to watch, at least it will be if MironY delivers the goods.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes