Jan 16, 2020
I am all for a good Femdom game but this one... I do not like it. The main problem for me is the cheating husband.

The first chapter is good, with a slow descent to submission of the male protagonist witch make a very nice and appealing start.
But quickly from the middle of the second chapter, the male protag could not really avoid other Femdom relationships with other women than his wife (and future mistress?).

He cheat his wife by :
- not telling her about his money problem: there is no choice to tell her or to hide it. This force the path to being blackmailed for small money.
- calling "Mistress" someone else because of blackmail, and not telling his wife about his regular rendez-vous with the so called "Mistress".
- if trying not to obey women other than his wife, then it's forced anyway to cheat his wife without her knowledge.
-> For example, even i you say "no" to all the demands of the steep-mother, the stupid fake husband will still do lewd stuff with the steep-mother.

Femdom is good, blackmail can be good to, but the man is supposedly very in love with is wife, and instead of becoming a good slave-husband to her, he bow down to every women by his own accord without talking about it with his wife. This man is just a cheater (and a fake sub) and this is absolutely not my thing (in a Femdom game).

Also, i do not have problem with his wife becoming a "hard Mistress" loosing her love and changing him into a slave, but i do have a problem, with him, who is supposedly plenty in love, and liking what his wife is becoming, still playing with other women in secret. It would be OK for me, if cheating with other "Mistresses" would be a choice as a player, but it's not possible to avoid it.

The developer notes are very clear than this is a "forced femdom" game, but it's not my problem here, my problem his than the male protag is forced to cheat his wife/Mistress.

Last edited:

DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
Trainindicator, you make some good points, most I agree with...

...But I think from the beginning we are not meant to have any empathy for the MC as he is clearly locked into a certain path which he must walk until the end. Your right, this is a "forced femdom" game and to be honest with you, I don't think this game could work without it.

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
Any game is getting away from realism but also there should be.......
No bro, the game shouldn't! The game does not owe anything to anyone and does not have to be any.
Yes, I agree that there should be no slave trade in life and femdom relationships should be consensual. This game is over the top, it doesn't mean it's bad, you just either like it or you don't. She doesn't have to please you or be realistic, she's just the way she is.

kjames21

Dec 12, 2019
I really love femdom games very much, I am guessing the fact that your wife can turn into your worst nightmare is just horrifying. Really hope in the end of story we get an option where MC can turn off himself, that's only where he will truly be at peace.

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
I am all for a good Femdom game but this one... I do not like it. The main problem for me is the cheating husband.

The first chapter is good, with a slow descent to submission of the male protagonist witch make a very nice and appealing start.
But quickly from the middle of the second chapter, the male protag could not really avoid other Femdom relationships with other women than his wife (and future mistress?).

He cheat his wife by :
- not telling her about his money problem: there is no choice to tell her or to hide it. This force the path to being blackmailed for small money.
- calling "Mistress" someone else because of blackmail, and not telling his wife about his regular rendez-vous with the so called "Mistress".
- if trying not to obey women other than his wife, then it's forced anyway to cheat his wife without her knowledge.
-> For example, even i you say "no" to all the demands of the steep-mother, the stupid fake husband will still do lewd stuff with the steep-mother.

Femdom is good, blackmail can be good to, but the man is supposedly very in love with is wife, and instead of becoming a good slave-husband to her, he bow down to every women by his own accord without talking about it with his wife. This man is just a cheater (and a fake sub) and this is absolutely not my thing (in a Femdom game).

Also, i do not have problem with his wife becoming a "hard Mistress" loosing her love and changing him into a slave, but i do have a problem, with him, who is supposedly plenty in love, and liking what his wife is becoming, still playing with other women in secret. It would be OK for me, if cheating with other "Mistresses" would be a choice as a player, but it's not possible to avoid it.

The developer notes are very clear than this is a "forced femdom" game, but it's not my problem here, my problem his than the male protag is forced to cheat his wife/Mistress.
And the wife/Mistress can choose to cheat with her whore friend/Boss!!!

77icew

Feb 5, 2022
I love this game. :love: And i have a question: Maria have a thin, but surprisingly muscular legs. Maria in chapter 2 -3 - 4 stronger than her husband(MC)?

negeb18

Dec 6, 2020
Ntr, or "notr", that is the question...
Hi MironY, I figured out the ntr(cuckold)scene after many hours of playing. It was from making that night with Gregor.
I showed this VN to my wife. She was frustrated at first because she couldn't believe what was happening. Then I asked her to role play just for a day. She was unsure, but she agreed.
She was uncomfortable at first because I was naked and crawling on the floor. Even when she was eating, I was just in the beside her kneeling. but after a day of role play she said she doesnt like to raise voice because she still love me but she like my reaction making pity myself saying "Sorry mistress maria" while head is on the ground for the first time she saw my sissy side she never expected this situation and she felt aroused doing this . she loved lick in the armpit the senstation is different. she preffered dicks than tounge for her pussy (i google how to improved my pussy licking maybe she will like it). she doesnt like me to eat my own cum because she scared I will turn to be gay (i told her it just a roleplay im just a slave for a day) but still agree it.we plan to do it again every weekends because of works schedule next time i will improve our roleplay like wearing chastity and doing nasty thing like what john do.she is now fan of the game and every night always do research for our roleplay (next time i will call her mistress helga because maria is to soft compare to her mother). she is not ready to go beyond like cuckold thing and lesbian maybe in the future she will accept it.
Thank you for making this game (even though it's not perfect because of John's serving other mistresses without Maria's permission in Chapter 2/3, we still love it).

Last edited:

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
Hi MironY, I figured out the ntr(cuckold)scene after many hours of playing. It was from making that night with Gregor.
I showed this VN to my wife. She was frustrated at first because she couldn't believe what was happening. Then I asked her to role play just for a day. She was unsure, but she agreed.
She was uncomfortable at first because I was naked and crawling on the floor. Even when she was eating, I was just in the beside her kneeling. but after a day of role play she said she doesnt like to raise voice because she still love me but she like my reaction making pity myself saying "Sorry mistress maria" while head is on the ground for the first time she saw my sissy side she never expected this situation and she felt aroused doing this . she loved lick in the armpit the senstation is different. she preffered dicks than tounge for her pussy (i google how to improved my pussy licking maybe she will like it). she doesnt like me to eat my own cum because she scared I will turn to be gay (i told her it just a roleplay im just a slave for a day) but still agree it.we plan to do it again every weekends because of works schedule next time i will improve our roleplay like wearing chastity and doing nasty thing like what john do.she is now fan of the game and every night always do research for our roleplay (next time i will call her mistress helga because maria is to soft compare to her mother). she is not ready to go beyond like cuckold thing and lesbian maybe in the future she will accept it.
Thank you for making this game (even though it's not perfect because of John's serving other mistresses without Maria's permission in Chapter 2/3, we still love it).
Bunos Pic.
View attachment 2003902
It's totally fucked up... I'm sorry, of course. This is your life... But to talk about it here. MironY! That's what your game with people does!

• Angry
Reactions: negeb18

Someguy9500

Nov 2, 2020
Bunos Pic of her.
View attachment 2003902
What did I just read

negeb18

Dec 6, 2020
It's totally fucked up... I'm sorry, of course. This is your life... But to talk about it here. MironY! That's what your game with people does!
I know it's fucked up. During the pandemic, we fucked a lot until we lost interest. Even though we spiced things up like doing kamasutra, we still lost interest. Sometimes we have huge fights even though we don't know why. I want to return to our relationship just like when we started.
I think this VN is unique and good for new couples like us. I surrender being a tough person just to make our relationship better .
If you call me sissy, im ok with it i used to it.

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
I know it's fucked up. During the pandemic, we fucked a lot until we lost interest. Even though we spiced things up like doing kamasutra, we still lost interest. Sometimes we have huge fights even though we don't know why. I want to return to our relationship just like when we started.
I think this VN is unique and good for new couples like us. I surrender being a tough person just to make our relationship better .
If you call me sissy, im ok with it i used to it.
I'm sorry. Perhaps I reacted sharply to your post somehow. But here, in my opinion, it is not worth discussing your intimate moments with your wife... And even more so to attach a photo of a spouse.

Reactions: negeb18

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
I'm sorry. Perhaps I reacted sharply to your post somehow. But here, in my opinion, it is not worth discussing your intimate moments with your wife... And even more so to attach a photo of a spouse.
Why not? Game from this topick inspired him to do this, it was an interesting read, at least for me. negeb18
thanks for her pic, she looks hot. Don't let them tell you that making your fantasies come true is fucked up. As long as you and your girl are OK with it, go for it.

Reactions: jameshds

negeb18

Dec 6, 2020
It's OK, no need to apologize. I only shared since MironY replied to my thread and helped us spice up our relationship, which is why I shared, and he/she likes it.
Please don't be furious at MironY because he drives people insane; it's our choice to roleplay; nobody forced us to do so.
Regarding the photo, it was taken before to the epidemic, and my wife posted it in a Facebook group (which has since been closed down by the government); she never posted it again.
I respect MironY's work, which is why I posted. Don't worry, this will never happen again.

negeb18

Dec 6, 2020
Why not? Game from this topick inspired him to do this, it was an interesting read, at least for me. negeb18
thanks for her pic, she looks hot. Don't let them tell you that making your fantasies come true is fucked up. As long as you and your girl are OK with it, go for it.
Thanks for cheering me up, man. When egorka8018 reply thread, I feel guilty about posting it. I want to get mad at him instead I just submitted myself. It's hard to fight your fetish if you know it's immoral and disgusting.Gladly you support my fantasies. If you want some photos of her, I will ask her if she wants to share to you. She never posts nude online now because of her position at work. Maybe she can change her mind by doing this.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes