Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Any chance we will get a 1080p version?
Good Idea! Developer, could you make 2k or 4k resolution? How much more time it takes?
The game now has about 3,000 static images and 119 videos. Each video is 30 frames, so that's + 4000 images. Rendering one 1080p image will take from 1 to 3 hours (depending on size), an average of 2 hours. For video, you can take a slightly lower quality rendering and reach 30 minutes on average.
3000 frames times 2 hours is 6000 hours or 250 days.
4000 frames times 0.5 hours is 2000 hours or 83 days.
In total, the rendering of so many images will take 333 days without interruption, respectively, during this time I will not be able to render the continuation of the game. So at the moment, such an upgrade of the game is not possible.
This is a calculation based on the current capabilities of my hardware.

rmover87

Jan 30, 2019
The game now has about 3,000 static images and 119 videos. Each video is 30 frames, so that's + 4000 images. Rendering one 1080p image will take from 1 to 3 hours (depending on size), an average of 2 hours. For video, you can take a slightly lower quality rendering and reach 30 minutes on average.
3000 frames times 2 hours is 6000 hours or 250 days.
4000 frames times 0.5 hours is 2000 hours or 83 days.
In total, the rendering of so many images will take 333 days without interruption, respectively, during this time I will not be able to render the continuation of the game. So at the moment, such an upgrade of the game is not possible.
This is a calculation based on the current capabilities of my hardware.
What about renting a Rendering-farm. You could render on another server

rmover87

Jan 30, 2019
I have a vague idea what resources are needed for 2k and 4k rendering. The sites have a calculator, as I understand the most important thing is the processor? can you write the characteristics of your "iron horse"?

tomas84

Feb 21, 2020
Thanks to the author for the game. I will definitely support him on Patreon. As for me, it is a little overloaded with text, there are few sounds in the game, there are more plot denouements in the plot. Thanks again for playing.

Last edited:

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
happy end? i would like it if things stay hard. maybe not killing him but for sure keeping him low humiliated and used for her fun
Believe me, it will be. There may be one or two endings with the death of MC. But endings with a humiliated person completely deprived of any status, morally crushed and, most likely, on the verge of death, due to entertainment in the form of cruel bullying, as well as sadistic experiments and experiments, are the most likely endings of the game. I think MC will be in about the same position as Nathan in the fourth chapter of the second part (if your choice was to get rid of Nathan, then it will even be, as Deborah said, she wants to arrange an execution for Nathan, but so that it will be beautiful and fun... Invite guests and friends... Oh, how I want to tie her to four cars and let them slowly, very slowly, go in different directions... Also in front of guests and friends...), if not even worse... Punching bag, furniture, carpet, toilet...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: jameshds

nec14e

Jan 30, 2022
Good Idea! Developer, could you make 2k or 4k resolution? How much more time it takes?
its better he continue develope the game story than improvinbg graphics. the graphics are good enough and also improving the graphics will take very long time. (see the developer calculations). also for extra hardware money is needed. so its easy to give advice take more hardware. and who will pay for it?
to conclude everyone should say ty for the developer effort and not come with request that cause the developer morte costs.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes