FinrayB

Feb 12, 2021
The story is getting good in ch5. A shame those chicks turned MC into a Billy Corgan look alike

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Mirony, what is your current graphic card you use?
I'm just curious, because the 250 patreons goal might become real next year.

Reactions: Among Us

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Mirony, what is your current graphic card you use?
I'm just curious, because the 250 patreons goal might become real next year.
Truth be told, I've already upgraded my graphics card twice since I got into this job ;) Right now I have an RTX 3060 and was planning on buying a 3090 when I reached this goal, but after the recent announcement, I'm looking into the new 40 series

Notyamda

Apr 14, 2020
After played this update , i need to revenge and scape this damn place. When wife kis that guy front of mc , that mc thoughts tuch my heart. Why are there no any options to escape here.....

Reactions: freaad

Csordas4711

Mar 14, 2021
So now that I've gone through some of the possible routes in this game, I'd like to add something to the topic here.

When I played the game for the first time, I have to say I suffered a bit of a rollercoaster ride of personal emotions. I got really aggressive at times and hated the developer. I wanted to throw the computer out the window. I had to stop the whole thing first. But it just didn't let go of me. And I really wanted to know how it goes on, no matter how much the stupid MC keeps riding himself into the shit. In doing so, I recognized my mistake, why I was emotionally so negatively charged. Because with Karlsson's Gambit, the cruel demeanor of the dominant women didn't bother me either. Well, for me, the reason for the emotional roller coaster lies in the beginning of the game. You really feel how close the two main characters are and you can feel that they love each other. And that's the key word: love.

That's why it makes the whole thing so easy to slip into the role of the MC. It is unrealistic to me that love can die so quickly within a few weeks. And that affected me personally so much. I then continued playing the game from a different view, like Karlsson's Gambit. Lo and behold, now it won't let me go. And I can only say to the developer: I sincerely apologize for my feelings of hatred during the first attempt to complete the game. It becomes more and more clear to me what a work of art he has created here. Everything really fits here: Great graphics, great storyline, the music is awesome and creates a certain atmosphere. Brilliant! And he clearly mentions at the beginning that it is a hard femdom game where the MC's chances of influencing what is happening are very small. And these possibilities of influence also make sense for certain plots and twists in this game. And yes, sometimes it makes a slightly unrealistic impression. But hey, isn't that the case with a lot of games, especially in this topic?

There was talk of a happy ending on his part. And also that it either ends badly, very badly, or horribly for the MC. And if I could wish for something, then in the bad end it would at least be that Maria's love for the MC returns and the two live a lively FLR, also with hard BDSM parts. With a lot of feeling and love for each other. Because the MC also found out that he himself is submissive and that he can get something positive out of many actions.

He can certainly continue to be a slave for Maria, with the existing dependency, through the dept.
But that doesn't mean they can't love each other. Just different. That would be a beautiful and reconciling end to the story for me. But that's just my opinion. And I'll definitely take it as it comes. Only thing I dislike (but that's just my personal taste and I don't judge anyone if they like it) is the NTR, bi-sexual acts, and toilet games. But the developer also did a great job with the appropriate selection options in the gameplay. You just have to search and think a little.

My conclusion: Next to Karlsson's Gambit and the games from Darktoz, Moving down is for me the best femdom game I've played so far.

Many, many thanks to the developer.

Jujansol

Feb 10, 2022
I freaking loved playing this game! One of the best ever femdom games. I want to download it when it's complete, and play it again from scratch. I was waiting for a step-sister character to be introduced, and humiliate the MC. Damn that would be HOT.

Jujansol

Feb 10, 2022
So now that I've gone through some of the possible routes in this game, I'd like to add something to the topic here.

When I played the game for the first time, I have to say I suffered a bit of a rollercoaster ride of personal emotions. I got really aggressive at times and hated the developer. I wanted to throw the computer out the window. I had to stop the whole thing first. But it just didn't let go of me. And I really wanted to know how it goes on, no matter how much the stupid MC keeps riding himself into the shit. In doing so, I recognized my mistake, why I was emotionally so negatively charged. Because with Karlsson's Gambit, the cruel demeanor of the dominant women didn't bother me either. Well, for me, the reason for the emotional roller coaster lies in the beginning of the game. You really feel how close the two main characters are and you can feel that they love each other. And that's the key word: love.

That's why it makes the whole thing so easy to slip into the role of the MC. It is unrealistic to me that love can die so quickly within a few weeks. And that affected me personally so much. I then continued playing the game from a different view, like Karlsson's Gambit. Lo and behold, now it won't let me go. And I can only say to the developer: I sincerely apologize for my feelings of hatred during the first attempt to complete the game. It becomes more and more clear to me what a work of art he has created here. Everything really fits here: Great graphics, great storyline, the music is awesome and creates a certain atmosphere. Brilliant! And he clearly mentions at the beginning that it is a hard femdom game where the MC's chances of influencing what is happening are very small. And these possibilities of influence also make sense for certain plots and twists in this game. And yes, sometimes it makes a slightly unrealistic impression. But hey, isn't that the case with a lot of games, especially in this topic?

There was talk of a happy ending on his part. And also that it either ends badly, very badly, or horribly for the MC. And if I could wish for something, then in the bad end it would at least be that Maria's love for the MC returns and the two live a lively FLR, also with hard BDSM parts. With a lot of feeling and love for each other. Because the MC also found out that he himself is submissive and that he can get something positive out of many actions.

He can certainly continue to be a slave for Maria, with the existing dependency, through the dept.
But that doesn't mean they can't love each other. Just different. That would be a beautiful and reconciling end to the story for me. But that's just my opinion. And I'll definitely take it as it comes. Only thing I dislike (but that's just my personal taste and I don't judge anyone if they like it) is the NTR, bi-sexual acts, and toilet games. But the developer also did a great job with the appropriate selection options in the gameplay. You just have to search and think a little.

My conclusion: Next to Karlsson's Gambit and the games from Darktoz, Moving down is for me the best femdom game I've played so far.

Many, many thanks to the developer.
What about Second Class? And Sunny Coast College? And O'Briens? They're on top list too.

Reactions: Csordas4711

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Im just stumbling trough the first chapter and I gotta say...this game is so good it kinda makes me feel bad ...

I mean, Csordas4711 already explained it, but the main difference between this game and other heavy femdom games is that you get to appreciate a lot how wholesome and cute the relationship with Maria was, there are a few really cute moments and seeing it slowly getting harsher and harsher... makes me feel sad...I kinda want them to be a happy couple, even when exploring all this kinky stuff I want everybody involved to be happy, and even when the MC is a sub, I want him to be valued and loved by Maria, you might indulge in heavy BDSM stuff, but at the end of the day I want them to still love each other.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes