halo2018

Jan 19, 2018
Cant wait
Will there be an ending where he kills her and others, then himself? You could even step up the darkness by having her get knocked up by a bull and as he is doing kitchen chores she tells him what his new duties as a Nanny will entail, at which he could grab a knife and kill her and the fetus. Then hands covered in blood he shows up at the office to giver her mentor a little surprise, then walks off the roof.

Add a bit of realism, the kink doesn't protect the tormenter as any toy can break when pushed too far and too often its not the way one would like.
My opinion that this is way off how any of the character been portrayed, he should be too week and in love to flip the crazy switch that easily.
but, attempted Sudoku, or failed acts of alfa should be more of focus, like instead of actually succeeding he get subdued last moment by the chef of police and maybe sent to a cockles slave prison or so.

Petruha2k

Jan 19, 2020
I understand that it's too late for this game... But for the next game, I would like to see an ending in which the guy becomes a slave voluntarily. Continues to love her, and she loves him, despite the slave-mistress relationship. She pisses in his mouth and fucks with others in front of him, but they fall asleep in the same bed (Not literally. In the sense that they would still not be strangers to each other ). Something like that...
Even in this game it seemed that the plot was coming to this, until it began to intersect with the plot of the previous game.

negeb18

Dec 6, 2020
I understand that it's too late for this game... But for the next game, I would like to see an ending in which the guy becomes a slave voluntarily. Continues to love her, and she loves him, despite the slave-mistress relationship. She pisses in his mouth and fucks with others in front of him, but they fall asleep in the same bed (Not literally. In the sense that they would still not be strangers to each other ). Something like that...
Even in this game it seemed that the plot was coming to this, until it began to intersect with the plot of the previous game.
Wait for my release... the same as this, but wholesome. the title MOVING UPSIDEDOWN

negeb18

Dec 6, 2020
Will there be an ending where he kills her and others, then himself? You could even step up the darkness by having her get knocked up by a bull and as he is doing kitchen chores she tells him what his new duties as a Nanny will entail, at which he could grab a knife and kill her and the fetus. Then hands covered in blood he shows up at the office to giver her mentor a little surprise, then walks off the roof.

To add a bit of realism, the kink doesn't protect the tormenter as any toy can break when pushed too far and too often its not the way one would like.
Maybe, based on the flow of the story, I think John cannot do that because of his mental capability. We don't know. There is 1 chapter left. Maybe MironY will implement this ending femdom turn horror.:ROFLMAO:

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
Is there a way to skip the intro? I mean the actual intro, not the five or four screens that get skipped at the beginning when you want to skip the intro.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Will there owned by specific mistresses endings?

Like Maria gets bored and gives him to Helga, (MY #1 FAVE DOMME HERE) who easily trains him into her perfect slave.
Or after everything Dora put's him through, the MC can't resist the pleasure of submission to her and her friends, so he asks to become her bitch.

And will there be possible happy endings.

Like for example, the MC escapes the hell Maria is putting him through and starts over with Lisa, (let's face it, it's OBVIOUS that she has a huge crush on the MC) depending on sub points, she could be a bit more dominant towards him, but she would always do it out of real love and care, always making sure he's ok before, during and after the fun.

Last edited:

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Will there owned by specific mistresses endings?

Like Maria gets bored and gives him to Helge, (MY #1 FAVE DOMME HERE) who easily trains him into her perfect slave.
Or after everything Dora put's him through, the MC can't resist the pleasure of submission to her and her friends, so he asks to become her bitch.

And will there be possible happy endings.

Like for example, the MC escapes the hell Maria is putting him through and starts over with Lucy, (let's face it, it's OBVIOUS that she has a huge crush on the MC) depending on sub points, she could be a bit more dominant towards him, but she would always do it out of real love and care, always making sure he's ok before, during and after the fun.
Do you really think I'm going to tell about endings? ;)

negeb18

Dec 6, 2020
Do you really think I'm going to tell you about endings? ;)
Nah, I already guessed that ending because of Chapter 4, Part 2.
But I suggest that MC become a house dog, Gregory and Maria should marry.
and helga become Maria slave (this the the biggest plotwist ):ROFLMAO:

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
i realy liked the game, but i would have liked it better if it was going in a different direction, instead i would liked if the mc was slowly corrupted and the situations the mc is getting in will be less forced(rape) and more of his actual fault through guilt and pride
so he will slowly be corrupted to be a slave without the need of a powerful organization that controls the government etc
and the girls would be a more cunning evil manipulative bitches than some crazy psychos in power that consider males objects and enjoy physical torture so much
oh and also i would have liked more ntr and mc not be lazy fat with femdom kinks, just naive or insecure

Nov 16, 2021
Larsung : earlier MironY already stated that the cage in bedroom/basement was also a function of the cruelty/dommepoints of Maria. And it's not her love anymore, but more like her toy. Which of course, you wouldn't also want to lose a toy like your Xbox or PS, unless it is broken or not working properly anymore (or perhaps you can get a better one)

Well, based on this game:
All males have to be slaves, even the redhead friend of the wife (I think Deborah?) commented on the NTR stuff with the other male that every male cannot be equal and Maria said it was only temporary fun and he would eventually also have to go. So I think there will be no equal endings with the wife, he will always end up as a slave, not necessarry bad though, I think. Also Maria has shown to love the domming too much, even if she also shows some compassion for a good submissive MC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fun fact is that really a lot of endings are possible perhaps also additiona characters, but they can also be compressed into 2 main endings. And some tags can be proven very influential or just red herrings, like if you refuse to get back up for Nancy and you get a EnemyNancy tag or something. All in all a nice way to have options going into the endgame. Much like the MC our paths are already sealed, we just don't know it yet :p

Petruha2k

Jan 19, 2020
NO!!! not if you male enough points she even keeps you in her Sleeproom!!
i got light training program and get more than 10 points and still ended up in a cage.
Is there really a way in which you can end up in the bedroom?

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes