Jul 17, 2024
i love my Mistress dont
im sorry but i have to ask . .
is someone really enjoy this?
mannn this too much i didnt read description dont know what kind of this game i just see a complete tag and then download it lol
start with a lovely couple and then she going crazy like WTF !
i dont know maybe we can get revenge her after all of this dont know how many chapter we have here but i just cant go for that maybe its not my type
but thank you and then sorry again (y)
i love my Mistress

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: lezard123
Jul 17, 2024
Hmm, i appreciate your advice, thanks. So i only really need endings 7 & 8 (4 as well but too much work to get that now).

Problem is the endings didn't work for me. I have saves with Maria being good and evil and a save on each just before the test. So i loaded the good Maria and took the test and only failed lightly where she says i didn't cross the line but was close to it. So i carried on but i just got the usual Slave for Maria till u die ending and wasn't given to Helga.

Then i tried it again with the evil Maria and passed the test fully and afterwards... Got the same Slave for Maria till you die ending. So i'm not sure what the evil Maria ending is while passing the test.

So i got the same ending both times so not sure what to do different. Though i think I'm finally done. I got the 3 main endings i wanted so I'm happy lol. I've played this way too much now haha!
Mistress Maria is evil accept the fact and i love her for that

Jul 17, 2024
The best ending, is after Maria starts to show her true colours (shortly after she's become your boss), you press exit on the game and imagine that you just walked away from this rapidly toxifying relationship to start afresh somewhere else ... really anyone that didn't do this after the mom treated the MC like shit in his own home is clearly going to enjoy everything that comes after. And it is enjoyable, even if a little unrealistic and missing some fleshing out.
yeah Mistress Maria dont even want a filthy worm like you even she whips me i would thank her for that

• Thinking Face
Jul 17, 2024
I think you will like other game from this developer Vicious Circle: Femdom Edition, from story so far (game is not completed) i think there should be plenty lesbian stuff in future, i also really like that so totally get you.
Vicious Circle feels like a copy of Moving Down (not completely). Moving Down is the OG and best. I would prefer Moving Down 2 instead of Vicious Circle with he continuation of story where Lisa got killed

• Hey there
Jul 17, 2024
I think Vicious Circle is a better game, at least there you have more options and you can escape from certain things, and there are three cameras in each scene :WeSmart:.
Here it seems that the wife is all-encompassing and I can't stand Maria anymore, I want to break a vase over her head. And I'm just at the part where Maria discovers her husband's debt to the BDSM club.
I personally think that Vicious Circle is copy of Moving Down(not completely). I wish Moving Down 2 will release or the DLC with Dark Hardcore Femdom

• Hey there
Jul 17, 2024
I've played both Vicious Circle and Moving Down like the way they were released but Moving Down is the OG and feels like Vicious Circle is somewhat inspired from Moving Down. Is there any chance of Moving Down 2 or DLC ?

Jul 17, 2024
btw dont listen to those bad reviews who doesnt know about male fantasy you already told them its hard femdom game. You did incredible in Moving Down i dont ive played other games like this but this is the most harcore dark femdom game with increadible story line

Jul 17, 2024
yo i started the ressiance its like the next story to moving down i started to liking it i didnt like vicious circle that much but i loved Moving Down my rank 1 femdom game ever as i wanted moving down 2 or dlc i saw someone told me to play the ressiance i can see this like the further story of moving down and i started loving it thanks

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes