warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Ending guide (8 in total, i recommend reading this only if you have already played the game and you can't find them):

First 3 if you fail in the slave school:
1. If you beg Maria to take you home and you have toilet/scat disabled: furniture ending
2. If you beg Maria to take you home and you have toilet/scat enabled: toilet ending
3. If you don't beg Maria to take you home: Dora's ending (this ending is great)
Next two endings if you confess to Lisa about your problems in previous chapters and choose to run with her:
4. If you have a good relashionship with Megan or Nancy: runaway (this ending sucks)
5. If you have a bad relationship with Megan AND Nancy: brothel whore (you can ruin your relation with Megan early in the office by standing up for yourself and brewing coffe for her, and with Nancy if you pick Shiara to lose in the hot/cold shower game and in school refuse Nancy's ballbusting)
The last three if you refuse to run with Lisa (or don't confess to her about your problems) and pass the slave school:
6. If Maria is good and you pass with good score in school: Maria's "good" ending
7. If Maria is good and you pass with bad score in school: Helga's ending
8. If Maria is evil and you pass the scool (the score doesn't matter): Maria's "bad" ending
I haven’t been able to get the “brothel whore” ending, can someone maybe use spoiler tags and tell me what happens?

3.90 star(s) 56 Votes