warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
I FLEW through a 2nd play just to get the good (and figuring out 'good' was a pure guess), because of the impact of the bad.

You do need multiple plays that are distinct, but numerous endings are grouped up, so its like 2-3 plays total it seems.

I plan a slower 'good' ending playthrough where I take my time before wrapping it all up. Just to end on that high note story-wise (as high as the game allows).
Thanks, I like this game but I’ve spent enough time with it already. I’m not going to start all over just to see an ending that may or may not interest me and may or may not even trigger properly. Glad you’re still digging it though :)

jwickgzero

Mar 16, 2021
Thanks, I like this game but I’ve spent enough time with it already. I’m not going to start all over just to see an ending that may or may not interest me and may or may not even trigger properly. Glad you’re still digging it though :)
Really, it's just purging all my saves of that evil path haha. I'm too human for that.

jwickgzero

Mar 16, 2021
No, no DLC or direct sequel is planned. Maria and some of the characters will appear in "The Renaissance".
That's fair enough.

I have serious desire for that game to end on some morally satisfying resolution, despite the game's obvious intent, and your dev notes warnings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gordon_79

Jun 8, 2022
I have serious desire for that game to end on some morally satisfying resolution, despite the game's obvious intent, and your dev notes warnings.
With full respect and understanding of your desire, that perhaps would be kinda like a Stravinsky's piece with a Mozart's ending

jwickgzero

Mar 16, 2021
With full respect and understanding of your desire, that perhaps would be kinda like a Stravinsky's piece with a Mozart's ending
I don't know enough about classical music to fully get the metaphor, but I can extrapolate, and again, fair enough. I don't seek out sad stories, so I'm just trying to cope with it, and clearly the creator wrote it well enough that I care, even if its a fantasy world.

It's clear I'll be reflecting on this game for a while, for whatever reason. It's polarizing. I've much enjoyed reading other peoples' thoughts on the game in this thread, and that's the first time I've done that for a femdom game.

I do plan on buying the game on steam despite already playing it, because the dev deserves the support for creating this. I look forward to future projects.

jwickgzero

Mar 16, 2021
I think having that would not fit with the story, point in this game (and all these connected games from this creator) is that it's not light femdom playing and games that it's real deal, so i think there should be only one kind of ending. :)
I don't know if I'd call it 'the real deal', because the more you actually think about what's happening in the story, the less it'll make sense, but yes, it does go to the extreme.

We're nearing a month, I haven't played it in about equal time, and yet, I still reflect on the story. It's really, really good.

Filarion

Sep 21, 2023
I don't know if I'd call it 'the real deal', because the more you actually think about what's happening in the story, the less it'll make sense, but yes, it does go to the extreme.

We're nearing a month, I haven't played it in about equal time, and yet, I still reflect on the story. It's really, really good.
Totally understand what you mean, i don't miss that not been in the game, but i see your point and understand that it could have been done that way too and still fit into this world. :)

Reactions: jwickgzero

haokrsus

Sep 11, 2023
I FLEW through a 2nd play just to get the good (and figuring out 'good' was a pure guess), because of the impact of the bad.

You do need multiple plays that are distinct, but numerous endings are grouped up, so its like 2-3 plays total it seems.

I plan a slower 'good' ending playthrough where I take my time before wrapping it all up. Just to end on that high note story-wise (as high as the game allows).
Hi, i downloaded and extracted Android version but how could i run it? ty

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes