Unity Completed Moving in with My Step-sister [v1.2.1s] [Makai "A" Business Office]

2.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Reminds me about people that don't like NTR. I swear the majority of them do the same shit. They even campaign against it existing in their signatures in all kinds of ways hahaha. When you spend so much time actively hating against something so trivial...usually it's a big sign that that person ain't happy in their life lol.
Oh please man, don't disturb them from their holy war against NTR that nobody care about :ROFLMAO:

Xelgetsu

Aug 3, 2018
I was planned to give it a try. But the plugin that is supposed to translate doesn't even work, everything appears in japanese to me... :cautious:

jariman47

Oct 7, 2020
100% save
put the zip file in View attachment 1454763
C:\Users\"younamehere"\AppData\LocalLow
extrac the entire folder
proof of work View attachment 1454762
i just use money cheat for easy gameplay
men that translating thing was a pain in the ass to read!
dont think there is more to unlock...
anyway a more friendly auto generator here View attachment 1454761
how do you money cheat?, also I tried moving the zip file to the locallow but it still doesnt show the save.

Falling

Jun 17, 2017
Is anyone else getting gibberish filenames for the exe? I have my local already set to Japanese so I'm not sure if there's something on my end or if that's just how the file is.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Reminds me about people that don't like NTR. I swear the majority of them do the same shit. They even campaign against it existing in their signatures in all kinds of ways hahaha. When you spend so much time actively hating against something so trivial...usually it's a big sign that that person ain't happy in their life lol.
I don't like it either, but the anti-NTR crusaders became so obsessive they became parodies of themselves.
I'm tired of these guys having hysterical crisis everytime some nameless background girl break eye contact with the player character. Or cause some girl is seen masturbating, and so she is cucking the player with her hand.
In the very end the only thing that bother me of NTR in hentai games is the fact that my reward is being stolen from me. I play to get the girls, if the girls are fucked by other guys is like playing a platformer and cannot going on cause there is an impossible jump that prevent me from completing the game. I play to win, and victory in hentai games is having your character fuck the girl.

DemonicHeart

Jul 24, 2017
I don't like it either, but the anti-NTR crusaders became so obsessive they became parodies of themselves.
I'm tired of these guys having hysterical crisis everytime some nameless background girl break eye contact with the player character. Or cause some girl is seen masturbating, and so she is cucking the player with her hand.
In the very end the only thing that bother me of NTR in hentai games is the fact that my reward is being stolen from me. I play to get the girls, if the girls are fucked by other guys is like playing a platformer and cannot going on cause there is an impossible jump that prevent me from completing the game. I play to win, and victory in hentai games is having your character fuck the girl.
You dare insult me, the Epic Omega Chad Giga NTR Crusader-kun!?

Jokes aside yeah there's really no point in visiting NTR game threads for the sole purpose of hating NTR. I mean, I don't like it either but the only thing left for me is the feeling of disappointment of not having another game to play. No need to harass an entire fanbase.

Reactions: DoofusMan

wasd99123

Oct 16, 2021
View attachment 1453958

Overview:
I had just graduated, and entered the job market, when I suddenly got a call from my mother.
It seems my stepsister hasn't been able to find a place a live, and needs a place to crash for a while.
"She may not be related to you by blood, but she is family. Please get along, now!"
Little did she realize, we would be getting along more than well in this new arrangement...

* This game is all about deepening you bond with big stepsister.
There aren't any fixed routes or endings.
Enjoy various lovey situations with your big stepsister, and indulge in her many reactions!​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-15
Release Date: 2021-10-15
Developer: Makai "A" Business Office -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - -

View attachment 1453969 View attachment 1453954 View attachment 1453955 View attachment 1453971 View attachment 1453956 View attachment 1453957 View attachment 1453968 View attachment 1453970
thx sharing

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
I mean NTR has a tag and people will still click on those games just to whine about NTR, theres also the classic "can you make her pregnant" on games without a pregnancy tag
There is some games where ntr is avoidable, not to mention that there not only ntr where main character cockholded.

P.S.
also, am I blind? Just I don't see ntr tag. Not here nor on dlsite.

P.S.S.
DemonicHeart, Someone, Riujin, Xray-yo-ass, u also too obsessed with this. If u weren't give a fuck about that, u would just ignoring it. lol
U so cringe ppl.

Last edited:
May 13, 2018
Welp, the MTL is unbearable
as weird as I say this, this type of game is actually more enjoyable with actual translation rather than MTL
Kinda like how you enjoyed slice of life series, but with sex

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
This game would be good if it had an actual translation as it stands the mtl is very slow and often does not even pop up. Hope kaguya or someone picks this up because the art is good.

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
Yeah, I was trying to be less intense about it but I can only agree hahaha. And since there seems to be a few people sharing my opinion here I'll allow myself to go a bit more into detail on my thoughts on the subject for once I guess :p.

So ye, I know not all people that dislike NTR are like that. In fact, usually those we see is the loud minority within that group that goes on a crusade like you said lmao. But yeah, man it's hilarious when they start to pop up. You can just see the OOZING insecurities between each sentence hahaha. Man there's this one guy that had a signature that was just insane that I saw the other day and he was doing the whole typical turbo-NTR-hater thing and I just had to say something haha. And I went very straightforward with it without shooting any insults or wtv. A bunch of people liked my comment and he never said anything haha.

Aaaaanyways, I digress hahaha. Me myself I'm just indifferent to it the large majority of the time. Soooometimes, I might be in the mood for it when a scene pops up, but I'm very picky about it (regarding if I will enjoy the scene or not). But it never stops me from playing a game that contains it or etc, personally. But I do understand why some people would be turned off by it and don't like it at all. I get it really. I mean I've been there at some point myself a long time ago.

But that's the thing, who cares if some like it or not, or if the dev wants it in his game or not. To each their own really. But no one should come in the comments just trashing a game for having NTR or purely saying they don't like it just for the sake or it. OR worse, telling the dev how to make their games by saying they shouldn't include NTR and even going as far as to say things like they won't have any patrons because of it and they will be ruined (seen that one specifically 2-3 times so far and I only started being active in the community like maybe a month ago or so?). Like...BRUH. And plainly saying you don't like something in the comments without explaining anything or why and give suggestions or etc, for example, is NOT constructive criticism lmao. Some people have such a hard time just moving on to the next game peacefully without being jerks about it. And that's without mentioning that there is THOUSANDS of games on here anyway. I mean we're nearing 10k games literally! There's something for everyone lol.

Reactions: Voilsh

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
You dare insult me, the Epic Omega Chad Giga NTR Crusader-kun!?

Jokes aside yeah there's really no point in visiting NTR game threads for the sole purpose of hating NTR. I mean, I don't like it either but the only thing left for me is the feeling of disappointment of not having another game to play. No need to harass an entire fanbase.
Exactly. Thank you. :)

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
There is some games where ntr is avoidable, not to mention that there not only ntr where main character cockholded.

P.S.
also, am I blind? Just I don't see ntr tag. Not here nor on dlsite.

P.S.S.
DemonicHeart, Someone, Riujin, Xray-yo-ass, u also too obsessed with this. If u weren't give a fuck about that, u would just ignoring it. lol
U so cringe ppl.
We know why people ask about it no worries haha. The joke is that some people either still ask about it when it says it everywhere in the description if there is and if it's avoidable and just don't take the time to ask about it OR ask the question in a game that clearly couldn't have any whatsoever haha (like a mini-game where you fuck around with a girl and that's it, for example). And it happens sooooo often hahaha! So those people just made a meme of themselves basically.

P.S.: Nah there isn't, and that was the point of the joke in part as I just explained lol.

P.S.S.: Uh, no one said anything about "not giving a fuck" for starters hahaha. Also I don't think we have the same definition of "obsessed" bub hahaha. I only made a joke about it because I felt like it and it was relevant to a joke someone else said since people that complain about NTR and ask for pregnancy almost goes always hand-in-hand lol. But I don't spend my time thinking about it, nor being angry about it haha. At most it gets annoying but mostly it's just a big meme that I still get a good laugh out of for now, being new to the community and all (I've only started being active in the comments and pay attention to them in the last month or so lol). Also, unlike them I'm not waging war on them actively and making elaborated signatures that says I don't like them and why I don't and what should happen to them lmao. My aim with my initial comment was purely to make a few people laugh if possible and not start a convo about it. But hey some people commented and gave very legit statement imo so why not reply at that point if I share their opinion and feel like giving my own at that point ya know. In fact, this is the single time I've spent this much time around the subject too, for that matter hahaha! But it's interesting and an entertaining conversation so why not indulge right? I mean it's the point of a community and forum after all. ^^

Anyways, have a good one, take care and be safe y'all! <3

Last edited:

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
View attachment 1455702

How do i fix this? Happened after i alt+enter it to fullscren and then rebooted the game... Deleting files from LocalLow and reinstalling the game does not help =\
The same happens to me.

Found the solution. The game is hard coded to run at 720p resolution. But when you alt-tab it to fullscreen, when launching it again it will set it up to your monitor resolution, thus breaking the game.

You just need to create a shortcut, opein its properties, and add this command line in the "Destination" bar, after the stuff between the commas " "

-screen-width 1280 -screen-height 720
Here's how it should look like (sorry but my sistem is in italian, hope it's still clear enough):

2.00 star(s) 7 Votes