BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Personally, as long the relationship exists within the harem and noone is trying to "take away" one of the girls, I don't mind letting the girls have fun with each other. Seeing two women together is hot to me (or a woman with a trans woman for that matter), so why would I stop them from putting on a show? I like games where the MC actually cares about other human beings and wants them to be happy, so if the girls want to party among themselves while I'm busy elsewhere, why should I stop them?
I have the following opinion about lesbian sex: if it's between two unknown girls or who don't have a relationship with the MC, it's something boring, that doesn't interest me at all and that I'm not going to see (it doesn't matter the method used to achieve it, I won't see the scene). If it's between two LIs who are in a relationship with the MC and they don't do it behind his back, it's still something boring, that doesn't interest me and that I'm not going to see. If it's between a girl who's in a relationship with the MC and another who's not, then it's going to be NTR or something similar, and it should, in my opinion, be avoidable.

Regarding the LIs futa or trans. I don't want the MC to have any romantic relationship or sex scenes with them (that is, that these are absolutely avoidable). This makes any sexual relationship between them and the other LIs (girls) NTR in my opinion.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I have the following opinion about lesbian sex: if it's between two unknown girls or who don't have a relationship with the MC, it's something boring, that doesn't interest me at all and that I'm not going to see (it doesn't matter the method used to achieve it, I won't see the scene). If it's between two LIs who are in a relationship with the MC and they don't do it behind his back, it's still something boring, that doesn't interest me and that I'm not going to see. If it's between a girl who's in a relationship with the MC and another who's not, then it's going to be NTR or something similar, and it should, in my opinion, be avoidable.

Regarding the LIs futa or trans. I don't want the MC to have any romantic relationship or sex scenes with them (that is, that these are absolutely avoidable). This makes any sexual relationship between them and the other LIs (girls) NTR in my opinion.
I appreciate your perspective and respect your opinion. It's when we act like our opinions should be treated as universal facts that arguments really go off the rails, and I've probably been guilty of that myself.

I would agree that, both for the sake of marketing and good manners, certain fetishes should always be optional/avoidable. Everybody has different tastes, and some subjects in particular will create a MASSIVE divide in a fanbase that can overwhelm the conversation about a game.

I have pretty easy going tastes. So far, the only things that has really stopped me from finishing a game are poop stuff and the kind of NTR where the other guy is genuinely taking the girl away from an MC who's basically a good guy, or the other guy is just a huge A-hole, or both. I can't stand seeing women slavering at the alter of a guy who treats them like they're barely humans. It just makes me uncomfortable, especially when it seems to be all the women in a story. I can deal with one character in a story who, for her own reasons, wants to be treated poorly/roughly etc., but when it's just assumed that ALL women prefer that, then ick.

I think with proper "path options" this game will do fine. I like more of a story myself, but a humorous story that jokes about the genre is fun too.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I would agree that, both for the sake of marketing and good manners, certain fetishes should always be optional/avoidable. Everybody has different tastes, and some subjects in particular will create a MASSIVE divide in a fanbase that can overwhelm the conversation about a game.
I think the best idea is to make all fetishes avoidable.

I have pretty easy going tastes. So far, the only things that has really stopped me from finishing a game are poop stuff and the kind of NTR where the other guy is genuinely taking the girl away from an MC who's basically a good guy, or the other guy is just a huge A-hole, or both. I can't stand seeing women slavering at the alter of a guy who treats them like they're barely humans. It just makes me uncomfortable, especially when it seems to be all the women in a story. I can deal with one character in a story who, for her own reasons, wants to be treated poorly/roughly etc., but when it's just assumed that ALL women prefer that, then ick.
I can really only agree with what you have said.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Was gonna play then I saw this:

Warning! This games story is completely irrelevant, and only servers the purpose of sexy sexy time.
Biggest warning I've seen in a while. Can someone confirm if this is good? Story is VERY important to an Incest game or else it's another college fuckathon, except in a domestic domicile.

TheOnlyWay

Jul 30, 2022
Really enjoyed the update and excited to see where things go in the next one. That last scene definitely shows promise and the switch to VN, although making the start a bit slow and awkward is looking like its gonna pay off.

garyH

May 25, 2017
So is the scene with Starr and Daisy actually happening or just the MC imagining things?

ApaGod

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2017
although making the start a bit slow and awkward is looking like its gonna pay off.
It starts out kinda awkward as i re-wrote and re-used renders/scenes that used to be for a sandbox. I have added a few scenes in between to try and kinda have them make sense, and you can spot the quality difference in the newer scenes. My hopes are that most scenes ressemble the last scene in "quality" (the actual quality is not as good as it could be, since Jpg. doesn't do well with darkness, so the original png's are so much clearner... but the png version is already 2 gb :KEK: )
So is the scene with Starr and Daisy actually happening or just the MC imagining things?
We can just say it can be up for interpretation for now. Will be more clear very soon.

Reactions: Lust0ne

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
We can just say it can be up for interpretation for now. Will be more clear very soon.
If the scene is in the mind of the MC, I prefer that he think about other things. If it really happened, I'd rather not know. In fact, all the options I like the most don't include seeing that scene (and in fact all the options I prefer include that it doesn't actually happen).

DSTORQUE

Dec 10, 2017
Great start so far. The quality is great and it's an easy read. And you're story isn't stupid, it's fun! Looking forward to more.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
ApaGod
Somehow the final words and the endpic are kinda frustrating...i downloaded and played the game because of the girls...but now you plan to mutate them into ugly amazons? I was already kinda annoyed the MC ran past the first girl in the park and now she will be removed? The old black one would never get a single look from me, but considering the missing choices so far she will be a unavoidable part of the game and you even plan on making her even older and focus on her conent?
Honestly, up until the end of content i was sure to play the next updates, but after your announcements in the end it looks like you plan to ruin everything i liked so far while making the rest worse.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes