Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
ApaGod
1685820858432.png
"I" always needs to be capitalised. At least is two words
1685820947916.png
I hope not (I don't hope so doesn't work as sentence)

Logber

Jul 29, 2018
ApaGod, sorry if that was asked before, but I didn't see quite a clear answer for it.
Is this game gonna have NTR in the future or not ?

Last edited:

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Is 'bestiality' optional? I don't want to watch a dog fucking humans ffs... Also does the dog fucks love interests of mc? But on the other hand what kind of mc wants a love interest that willing to get fucked by a dog...
Also ApaGod don't listen to haters. While bestiality is surely a contreversial and extremely niche kink which I wish it wasn't in the game, girl on girl content is not at all. It's mainstream. Put more girl on girl content please. Especially between mc's girls and mc watching and joining the action later would be extra awesome. It's a great bridge for threesomes. Also no it's not ntr at all. If it would be then 90% of the most popular harem games would tagged as ntr here
You: Is this kink optional? I don't want to see that ffs...
Also you: Don't listen to the haters. This other kink is awesome and it doesn't need to be made avoidable.

:FacePalm:

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
In general, this is really good. Good renders, good animations, and good sexual content. I really enjoy that booty play is so prevalent, rather than an afterthought.

If this is the storytelling format that will persist during production, then strongly suggest the kinetic novel tag being added.

Otherwise, looking forward to more.

trololett

Jan 29, 2022
butt plug make this game masterpiece, it the first time i'm thinking about giving the game developper a tips on patreon

ApaGod

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2017
Hmm, hopefully we get an official reply from the dev, since it's not in the planned tags
All the kinks are gonna be avoidable, with a few exceptions like some BDSM and stuff (The normal fetishes).
I just forgot about the "NTR" scene already in the game, I needed to make a new route for that this update, but forgot :KEK:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Moving Out [Day 7b] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 222mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: C22

Nekaah

Oct 23, 2017
ApaGod I love the reference or copy of Aikas Pls don't say yes story. It's one of the better stories out there for anal-only. Are you planning on making vaginal sex optional for the whole game as well? Would make the game from a 9/10 to a 10/10 for me.

Reactions: Peach Enthusiast

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I just forgot about the "NTR" scene already in the game, I needed to make a new route for that this update, but forgot :KEK:
What NTR? I don't get it.
I'm part of those who firmly believe that if there isn't another man's dick around 'Love Interests', it's not NTR. Here there is a woman if you choose it... (and maybe a dog in the future? :KEK: ). Not NTR at all in my book.

On the other hand, you got some people who complain about NTR... the same kind of people who are complaining when they discover MC's mom gave birth to MC because MC's father fucked MC's mom once upon a time so... yup :KEK:

ps : very nice update :)

Last edited:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
What NTR? I don't get it.
I'm part of those who firmly believe that if there isn't another man's dick around 'Love Interests', it's not NTR. Here there is a woman if you choose it... (and maybe a dog in the future? :KEK: ). Not NTR at all in my book.

On the other hand, you got some people who complain about NTR... the same kind of people who are complaining when they discover MC's mom gave birth to MC because MC's father fucked MC's mom once upon a time so... yup :KEK:

ps : very nice update :)
you do realize that just because you feel a certain way it dosnt mean its a fact the wording of netoare tag clearly says another person meaning regardless of gender it can be ntr

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
All the kinks are gonna be avoidable, with a few exceptions like some BDSM and stuff (The normal fetishes).
assuming its still planed to takeout the "NTR" would that be a patch or not implemented until the next full update?

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Animations are very good. Models are very good.
Now the MC, he is crazy (the whole angel/devil thing) But at least he is not a wimp.
The main girls Star (typical nice girl virgin) I do like her. Luna (typical rebel/goth) I don't like her, she creeps on MC, takes pics of his dick, jacks him off in his sleep, but gets pissed if he sees her tits.
Story, nothing we have not seen before (at least it is not sandbox).
Sex: a couple of blowjobs, and a handjob... best scene was with Star and her new friend playing with the butt plug.

So it is ok, pretty short... would have been nice if the MC actually got to fuck a girl, but maybe I missed something.

will keep an eye on this one. Peace.

Thrufu

Mar 29, 2023
Hi.
There is a bug with the sound. When all sound is turned off, the animation sound is still present

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes